720 galleons
Engaged
"all the panda love for you"
Human Witch
{♥}
English
Payroll and Accounting
Non-Magical Admin
Like a space-age food pod made of magic and dreams , I'm a happy girl because I have you on my team. You are sweet and you are fine. I love you like a burrito.

Awards Claim

Hello lovely FFers! This is where you can claim all your awards. These have been a long time coming and we are so excited to start getting them out to you. You'll see the box in your mini profile -- it scrolls, so feel free to claim any and all badges that apply to you or your characters! The following awards will be automatically assigned and do NOT need to be claimed:
  • OTMs (including previous months)
  • OTYs (including previous years)
  • Organisation (Task Force & Priori) leaders
All awards are character-specific and non-transferable except for Member OTM/OTY which will be applied to the character of your choice OR the first character you created here at Felix Felicis. PLEASE NOTE regarding post count and threads completed awards that unless you specifically request otherwise, only the award for the highest count will show up on your mini profile. You will be awarded all applicable counts, but the rest will be hidden.

To claim any of the other badges listed below, please use the form at the end of this announcement and allow a couple of days for one of the staffers to fill your claim. If you have any ideas for awards you don't see here, feel free to head over to our help forum and leave a suggestion.

AWARDS*:

HEADS OF HOUSE HEAD STUDENTS PREFECTS
QUIDDITCH TEAM STONEFALLS GRADUATE PLOT GROUP LEADER
ABILITY SPECIES POST COUNT (20, 50, 100, 500)
COMPLETED THREADS (20, 50, 100) CHARACTER OF THE MONTH MEMBER OF THE MONTH
CHARACTER OF THE YEAR MEMBER OF THE YEAR RP ROYALTY (1000 POSTS)
SHOPKEEPER HEALER CANNON CHARACTER
MARRIED PARENT
RAPID REPLIER (complete a thread in a day) PLOTTING PROWESS (complete a site-plot related thread) GROUP THREAD GURU (complete a group thread with 3+ characters in it)

To claim badges please fill out the following form:

CODE
[b]Alias:[/b]
[b]Character:[/b]
[b]Award:[/b]
[b]House:[/b] (For school positions and quidditch)
[b]Specifics:[/b] (Please indicate: which ability/species applies to your character, which position your characters plays on the Quidditch team, or, in the instance of Stonefalls-related awards, the applicable school year)
[b]Evidence:[/b] (Where applicable; for completed threads a link to your tracker is fine)

*The Head of House, Head Students, Prefect, Quidditch Team, Stonefalls Grad, Ability, Species, Post Count, Completed Threads, COTM, MOTM, COTY, and MOTY badges were all © Connor Johnston @ Aliens on Toast Designs (2016). All the rest have been made by the wonderful Zay! <3

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Brady S. Park
 Posted: Jun 8 2017, 10:37 AM
74 posts
580 galleons
Single
"Ready. Aim. Fire."
Human Wizard
{♥}
Korean
22/12th
Advanced Flying
Half-Blood Hufflepuff
Throw it up! Throw it up! Throw away the fear in your eyes Don’t kneel, don’t break down Not not today! Not not today!

Alias: Peaches
Character: N/A
Award:Member of the month
Evidence: Linky

user posted image
PMEmail
^
PANDA
 Posted: Jun 9 2017, 03:42 AM
1579 posts
720 galleons
Engaged
"all the panda love for you"
Human Witch
{♥}
English
Payroll and Accounting
Non-Magical Admin
Like a space-age food pod made of magic and dreams , I'm a happy girl because I have you on my team. You are sweet and you are fine. I love you like a burrito.

Peaches, would you like it on your Brady account?

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Brady S. Park
 Posted: Jun 9 2017, 03:54 AM
74 posts
580 galleons
Single
"Ready. Aim. Fire."
Human Wizard
{♥}
Korean
22/12th
Advanced Flying
Half-Blood Hufflepuff
Throw it up! Throw it up! Throw away the fear in your eyes Don’t kneel, don’t break down Not not today! Not not today!

Can I put it on Ryleighs???

user posted image
PMEmail
^
Penn W. Weasley
 Posted: Jun 9 2017, 06:01 AM
92 posts
40 galleons
Married
"surprise, bitch"
Human Wizard
{♥}
French
forty-five
Painter/Creative Studies Professor
N/A
Pureblood Professor
come, show what it is to be warm --<br>be my shelter and I'll be your storm

Alias: gary
Character: Penn W. Weasley
Award: Married & Parent
PM
^
Raven N. Farlington
 Posted: Jun 11 2017, 06:01 AM
1089 posts
590 galleons
Single
"Don't let me down"
Human Witch
Animagus (B)
English
20 / 10th Year
Medical Magic / Potions
Half-Blood Ravenclaw
Welcome to the inner workings of my mind, So dark and foul I can't disguise Nights like this I become afraid Of the darkness in my heart Hurricane

Alias: Zay
Character: Raven N. Farlington
Award: OTY 2017 - Most Popular (guess this was missed?)

user posted image
Raven
Xander
Anastasya
Syncopate
Tawny

❤MOODBOARD | sig code by Blitzy | siggy by conformity@shadowplay
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
The Treehouse Hogwarts Online School Infinite Arms Relashio Insurrection Shine WeCode The Beginning Fate Static Hogwarts Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Bombarda Maxima From the Ashes Firenze Academy and we run. Ravenclaw Pride War is Brewing Finite Incantatem RPG-Directory Age of Heroes Echoes of Earth Angels and Legions Demon Realm  Shadowplay! Salvio Hexia Sunrise to Sunset Age of Aquarius Gods & Monsters feeling electric 

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.