Single
"Watch Me Fly."
Human Wizard
{♥}
English
22 / 12th
Curses and Hexes (M.)
Muggleborn Slytherin
Though it’s hard and it hurts If I can fly, I will fly So I won’t be scared anymore

Just live because we're young

Live however you want, its yours anyway

Ryleigh often confused people and he was very aware of that fact. His personality was weird and quirky. He loved people and loved making jokes. He smiled often. He gave hugs whenever he could. But there was a part of him not a lot people saw. It was the part of him that had been broken when his dad kicked him out. It was the part of him that shattered when an unforgivable curse was used on it. It was the part of himself that Ryleigh tried to avoid, tried to overcome. But as of late things in his life seemed to spiraling. Not necessarily in a bad way but not in a good way either. All in all, it was just messy. Ryleigh just wanted to let go for a little bit and enjoy himself.

He didn't generally drink and he didn't generally go to clubs. But after classes that Friday he thought to himself why the hell not? So he had changed out of his jeans and hoodie into something a little "Friday night worthy" and headed out. He couldn't remember the last time he went to the Renevatio and when he walked in and looked around he honestly felt a little nervous. He was alone on purpose, in hopes that he could meet some new people or find some people from school he could get to know better. So he really had to calm down if he was to have a good night. After a long breath, he put his hands in his pockets and went to get himself a drink. Tonight he was planning on self-indulging just a little bit because lord knows he needed it. As he sat down at the bar he asked the bartender to surprise him with just about anything. He wasn't picky. As he waited he looked around, chewing on his lip, even though the nervous jitters were going away. He was determined to have a good night. And a little anxiety wouldn't ruin it for him.

Echo

Outfit

&

user posted image
PMEmail
^
Zahara E. Nymeria-Krum
 Posted: May 18 2017, 04:30 AM
26 posts
10 galleons
Dating
"you're my perfect lie"
Human Witch
{♥}
Romanian
23 / 13th year
Dragonology
N/A
Half-Blood Ravenclaw
Between love, between hate Shake the silence back but it's too late And it haunts you, and it haunts you It's a love hate heartbreak

Echo was friendly, sometimes too friendly people would say, she loved going out and meeting new people, spending time with people and getting to know others. It always fascinated her the different ways people looked at things, the different emotions people could have in response to the same thing. If she had been a muggle she probably would have went into human psychology.

As it was, her family had her too interested in dragons to release it for anything else, despite her fascination with people as well. Which was why she was at the club now, wondering around dancing, she'd had a few drinks but wasn't even tipsy, still she landed on the bar stool beside a cute boy with a giggle, waving to the bartender to get another drink, before offering the boy beside her a smile. "So what brings you out to a place like this?" she'd question, a teasing tone to her voice.
PMEmail
^
Ryleigh J. Nim-Reynolds
 Posted: May 18 2017, 10:00 AM
42 posts
30 galleons
Single
"Watch Me Fly."
Human Wizard
{♥}
English
22 / 12th
Curses and Hexes (M.)
Muggleborn Slytherin
Though it’s hard and it hurts If I can fly, I will fly So I won’t be scared anymore

Ryleigh was enjoying people watching. There were a lot of bodies packed into the area and he couldn't help but smile. He didn't really remember when he stopped coming out like this. He missed it. The bright lights and the loud chatter and laughter, it felt sweet and exotic. He grinned as he continued to eye the crowds sipping on the drink the bartender whipped up for him. It was a odd mix but Ryleigh didn't care, tonight was meant for letting loose. He was really getting into nursing his drink and listening to conversations around him he almost didn't even hear the girl sit next to him and ask him a question. He turned towards her and blinked a few times. The silence lasted a little bit as he looked over the girl. She was cute and seemed rather bubbly. Generally what Ryleigh liked in girls, considering he loved making people laugh. "I decided to be a normal kid and go out and enjoy myself," he grinned. It was a simple statement but it was true. "What about you?" He took another long sip of his drink and put it down, tapping his fingers on the counter in a rhythmic melody.

Echo

Outfit

&

user posted image
PMEmail
^
Zahara E. Nymeria-Krum
 Posted: May 27 2017, 12:50 PM
26 posts
10 galleons
Dating
"you're my perfect lie"
Human Witch
{♥}
Romanian
23 / 13th year
Dragonology
N/A
Half-Blood Ravenclaw
Between love, between hate Shake the silence back but it's too late And it haunts you, and it haunts you It's a love hate heartbreak

Quirking an eyebrow Echo couldn't help chuckling slightly "Kid? You make it sound like you're still 15, if so I think you should be enjoying yourself somewhere a little more tame, and drinking something a little less fun," she'd retort teasingly, a playful smile tugging at her lips. Lifting her shoulder in a one armed shrug Echo looked around the room, "was bored, lonely, decided I needed to come out and let lose, have some fun," she'd respond easily. After all she didn't have many years left before she'd be graduating and have to start working, she needed to enjoy the free time while she had it.
PMEmail
^
Ryleigh J. Nim-Reynolds
 Posted: May 30 2017, 01:53 AM
42 posts
30 galleons
Single
"Watch Me Fly."
Human Wizard
{♥}
English
22 / 12th
Curses and Hexes (M.)
Muggleborn Slytherin

Ryleigh laughed, "yeah I guess I made myself a 15-year-old didn't I?" He smiled at her, "I'm old enough to be here and drink I promise, even if I don't look it." It was well known that Ryleigh didn't particulary look his age. He had been called 18 more then he would like to admit within the past year. He had been trying different clothes and playing with his hair to try and make himself look his age but it hadn't really been working in his favor. He smiled at her, she had a nice smile. "I get the bordem thing. And the needing to let loose thing. I've been busy so it's nice to just come and chill out you know?" Ryleigh looked around the place and smiled more. It was exciting and lively and just what he needed right now. To get out of his head and just play around sounded nice.

Echo

Outfit

&

user posted image
PMEmail
^
Zahara E. Nymeria-Krum
 Posted: Jun 21 2017, 08:06 AM
26 posts
10 galleons
Dating
"you're my perfect lie"
Human Witch
{♥}
Romanian
23 / 13th year
Dragonology
N/A
Half-Blood Ravenclaw

"Yes, yes you did," she'd respond with a chuckle, it probably didn't help that Ryleigh looked young anyways. "Mmmm, you better be! I don't want to get in trouble for flirting with someone underage!" she'd tease with a playful wink. "Yea, I definitely get that. OWL's are a pain in the ass.. Like you'd think shit would get easier at Uni, since we're doing it voluntarily, but nope," she'd groan. She wasn't sure if he attended Stonefalls as well or not, given his looks it was quiet possible since he looked to be her age or younger.
PMEmail
^
Ryleigh J. Nim-Reynolds
 Posted: Jun 25 2017, 03:55 AM
42 posts
30 galleons
Single
"Watch Me Fly."
Human Wizard
{♥}
English
22 / 12th
Curses and Hexes (M.)
Muggleborn Slytherin

He laughed a little bit and leaned back against the counter, looking around at the people around them, "what underage flirting is the best!" Ryleigh looked over at Echo and grinned, hoping that he understood he was joking around. Sometimes people didn't get his jokes and got offended. He hoped this girl was not one of those people. He leaned his head back in an exasperated way when she mentioned OWL's, "you know I never thought about it that way, choosing to take the OWL's. But they are the worst. Especially when the weather is nice and you're just itching to go do something other then stare crossed eyed at a test." He didn't completely hate the OWL's but if he never had to take them again he wouldn't be upset.

Echo

Outfit

&

user posted image
PMEmail
^
Zahara E. Nymeria-Krum
 Posted: Jun 28 2017, 10:59 AM
26 posts
10 galleons
Dating
"you're my perfect lie"
Human Witch
{♥}
Romanian
23 / 13th year
Dragonology
N/A
Half-Blood Ravenclaw

Echo chuckled back "Yeaaa, but then you can't go any farther without risking jail, and orange isn't my color," she'd retort she struggled to stay serious sometimes, so normally didn't have trouble getting peoples jokes. If anything she had issues joking when people wanted to be serious; or making jokes they thought were inappropriate. "I know right! It's like I went through this forcefully for 7 years, what the hell was I thinking volunteering to stay locked in my room studying for who knows how many more," she'd groan. She loved learning, she honestly did, she just hate proving she had learned and proving she was up to standards set by people who didn't even know her.
PMEmail
^
Ryleigh J. Nim-Reynolds
 Posted: Jun 28 2017, 11:10 AM
42 posts
30 galleons
Single
"Watch Me Fly."
Human Wizard
{♥}
English
22 / 12th
Curses and Hexes (M.)
Muggleborn Slytherin

Ryleigh snorted, "there are very few people who can pull off orange. Someone once told me at Hogwarts that because I'm Asian I can pull off anything. So I changed my hair to orange. He was lying to me. It was horrendous!" He laughed, smiling at the girl. "Also, I just realized," he paused and put his hand out, "I'm Ryleigh." This girl was cute and he was actually enjoying talking to her. He was determined to have fun and this girl might just help with that. He finished his drink, then looked out a group of people dancing and grinned, "hey I can't dance but do you wanna go dance?"

Echo

Outfit

&

user posted image
PMEmail
^
Zahara E. Nymeria-Krum
 Posted: Jun 29 2017, 11:21 AM
26 posts
10 galleons
Dating
"you're my perfect lie"
Human Witch
{♥}
Romanian
23 / 13th year
Dragonology
N/A
Half-Blood Ravenclaw

Lifting an eyebrow at his words Echo looked at his hair before looking at his face, "yeaaa.. I think it would make your skin look a little orange, instead of the beautiful color it is.. Then you'd be an orange orange, which isn't very attractive. I think he may have been afraid of the competition," she'd offer with a shake of the head. "unless you're into guys, then he may have been trying to make you less attractive so he'd have a better chance.. Hmm" she'd muse. "Ops! Nice to meet you Ryleigh, I'm Echo!" she'd offer with a chuckle, surprised she hadn't introduced herself as of yet. Though perhaps it made sense, after all they had met out and about, not sitting in class or anything like that. "I'd love to! I'm sure you cant be too bad," she'd offer with a playful wink.
PMEmail
^
Ryleigh J. Nim-Reynolds
 Posted: Jun 30 2017, 02:32 AM
42 posts
30 galleons
Single
"Watch Me Fly."
Human Wizard
{♥}
English
22 / 12th
Curses and Hexes (M.)
Muggleborn Slytherin

He chuckled lightly, "yeah no more orange for me." Ryleigh smiled at her and felt a little heat come to his cheeks as she fired off some compliments. "My skin's okay, but thanks. And all of your reasons for why he might have told me to dye my hair orange makes sense! Although...I've never really been into guys." He shrugged, "but to each their own you know? No judgement!" Ryleigh glanced around and snorted as she said he couldn't be too bad, which he didn't think he was too bad but he wasn't great. But nevertheless he put his hand out for her grab, "then let's dance!"

Echo

Outfit

&

user posted image
PMEmail
^
Zahara E. Nymeria-Krum
 Posted: Aug 10 2017, 10:27 AM
26 posts
10 galleons
Dating
"you're my perfect lie"
Human Witch
{♥}
Romanian
23 / 13th year
Dragonology
N/A
Half-Blood Ravenclaw

"Well I'm glad, I rather like looking at you this way," she'd respond with a wink. "Well seems he was out of luck period if he was into you then," she'd respond with a chuckle. Easily taking his hand as she stood up, grinning over at him in his enthusiasm to dance. "deal!" she'd agree with a laugh. She liked people that were outgoing and enthusiastic which he seemed to be.
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
The Treehouse Hogwarts Online School Infinite Arms Relashio Insurrection The Beginning Fate Static Hogwarts Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Bombarda Maxima From the Ashes Ravenclaw Pride War is Brewing RPG-Directory Age of Heroes Echoes of Earth Demon Realm  Shadowplay! Salvio Hexia Age of Aquarius Gods & Monsters feeling electric Level Six - A HP RPG Directory 

skin made by mstx at cttw, shine, & atf
toggle sidebar by subdevo and custom forum structure by black