FELIX FELICIS
quick links
staff
updates
FELIX FELICIS

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

A Surprising Result, tag:Fiore
Nathaniel J. Night
 Posted: May 23 2017, 05:55 AM
513 posts
90 galleons
Committed
"We all need the clowns to make us smile"
Human Wizard
{♥}
English
twenty-six
Thief/Entrepreneur
Unknown Adult
When you're born into this world, they say you're born with sin. Well, at least they gave me something I didn't have to steal of have to win.

The house was dark and quiet. A little too quiet honestly. The room was lit only by the light of the full moon that filtered through the thin curtains, but it lit the room enough to make the diamond ring gleam on it's pedestal in the middle of the room. Nate had been planning this night for quite some time. He knew there would be no one there, and he even knew there would be a full moon to provide the light that he needed. Everything was perfect, and the ring was his for the taking. The only variable now was his beloved Fiore who was to be competing with him to get the ring first.

He'd already taken care of whatever security that he might have to worry about Fiore encountering, which wasn't much to be honest. The ring was basically his for the taking; the only thing stopping him from getting the ring for the moment was Fiore. He wanted to wait for her to get there so that he could let her get close. He crept around outside the house watching for his goddess, and he didn't have to wait long. He watched her from the shadows as she came sneaking across the large lawn, and easily found her own way into the house. He smiled as he watched her. She really was a rather good thief even without her seduction method. "Game on!" He whispered to himself as he slipped back around to the wall underneath the window to the room that housed their target.

As usual for Nate, he liked to use his classic muggle tools for his heists, and that included his trusted retractable grappling hook gun. He pulled out the gun and shot the hook up at the window, and it successfully hooked the windowsill. He then attached it to his belt and hit a button to make it pull him up. He had plenty of time to get up there this way, as well as get the window opened, sneak in, and grab the ring before she even got to the room. So it would appear that this was a victory for him for certain, but then something bad happened. When he was about half way up the wall his equipment stopped working, leaving him suddenly dangling from the window.
Nate's eye's widened and he looked down at the gun on his belt. He pounded on it with his fist a time or two, but it didn't help. It was jammed, and he was momentarily stuck there. He quickly pulled out his wand and tried a repair spell, but it still didn't work. "Did that woman sabotage my stuff?" He asked himself. He looked up at the window that was couldn't have been more than a couple meters away, but it was straight up, and climbing a cord wasn't exactly the easiest task. He didn't have a choice. The window wasn't really that far off the ground, the house was only about three stories tall, but there wasn't any better access to the window. With his only other choice being to cut himself free, fall a few meters, and then find another way into the house and hope to beat Fiore to the prize, he began climbing; half expecting to look up and see Fiore poke her pretty little head out the window above him and start mocking him.

Ring

user posted image
PM
^
Fiore A. Giovanni
 Posted: May 24 2017, 08:36 AM
487 posts
90 galleons
Committed
"i'm not an angel"
Human Witch
{♥}
Italian
twenty-six
thief
Half-Blood Adult
Hey did you know I'm the spider and your the fly Hey did you know you got your eyes on a suicide prize With a flick of my wrist

Fiore felt odd going about her theivery like this, the craziest part? Was that the thing that made her feel strangest was not being in a dress! Normally she was dressed up to seduce, today she was dressed for stealth, tight black pants, leather boots, and a long sleaved black top, her hair secured with a pin on top of her head, as she weaved across the yard, she already had several moves in place. One of which she figured was probably revealing itself right about now. Which brought a grin to her lips.

Nate had set this up, with the belief she was completely out matched, considering this was more his forte then hers. Yet as she'd told him, on equal footing she'd figure things out; and she had! With prior warning, she'd had plenty of time to set his equipment to mess up, and not before he used it either! She wanted him stuck for a few minutes. Grin happily on her face as she imagined his reaction to the realization of what happened Fiore began rubbing one of the potions she'd brought with her across her palms, ensuring it was on her fingers all the way down to the tips, only making a slight face at the sticky feeling, before grabbing hold of the brick building before her and climbing. She stayed in shape for a reason, though normally it was to seduce people, it was also for things like this. The potion coating her hands helped her grip, and her boots dug into the grooves just as easily as she climbed her way to the third story window.

It wasn't the one leading to the ring they were after. But it was close. This one was less guarded. A bathroom actually, but Fiore was small enough she could slip in, even taking a moment to wash the goop from her hands before smoothing her clothes. She was fairly confident she was at least a short bit ahead of Nate, and she was rushing. She just didn't want to appear like she was! With that in mind she sped up, she knew Nate well enough to know he'd turned off most of the alarms. His protectiveness would be his downfall she thought as she twisted the doorknob to the room in question, slowly poking her head in to look around and ensure it was safe to enter, a quick spell to reveal any magical protections revealed nothing leaving her even more confident in her entrance; it helped that the house was dimly familiar as if she had been there before.
PMEmail
^
Nathaniel J. Night
 Posted: May 24 2017, 09:48 AM
513 posts
90 galleons
Committed
Human Wizard
{♥}
English
twenty-six
Thief/Entrepreneur
Unknown Adult
When you're born into this world, they say you're born with sin. Well, at least they gave me something I didn't have to steal of have to win.

Things were not looking good Nate as he had to slowly climb up this cord to get to the window. Had it been a rope, he would have had little trouble climbing it, but this was a thin black cable that was a lot more difficult to grip. It was his guess that Fiore must have tampered with his stuff, and then put some kind of spell on it to prevent him from fixing it with magic. Quite inconvenient that malfunctioned half way up the wall so he couldn't do much to fix it while it was supporting his weight. He was actually a bit lucky that it did only jam where it was instead of giving out and sending him plummeting to the ground below. As he climbed, he wondered if she'd even thought about that possibility. He went out of his way to keep her safe, and she returned the favor by breaking his toys. He could only imagine the look on her face if she were to look out the window and see hims sprawled out on the ground. The thought then brought a smile to his face, and almost had him wanting to cut himself free, drop down to the ground, and lie flat on his back just to see what she would do. He brushed off the idea, however, because he'd been planning this night for a little while now, and he wasn't going to let the desire to prank Fiore to ruin those plans.

Despite the difficulty of the climb, Nate would finally reach the windowsill. By this point he knew he'd be lucky if Fiore hadn't already gotten the ring. Knowing her she'd probably already had it on and was checking out how good it looked on her pretty little finger. He pulled himself up to perch on the windowsill and peered inside. The ring was still in it's place on the pedestal in the middle of the room; the moonlight causing the diamond to glimmer. His eyes then quickly scanned the room to find the shadowy figure standing by the door. Sure enough, it was none other than Fiore; standing only a few meters from their target. Once again it would be a race to the prize, but Nate still had to open the window and climb into the house. After many weeks of preparations, Nate was only moments away from losing a second challenge to Fiore. He smirked at her and shook his head. At least he was a good sport about it.

user posted image
PM
^
Fiore A. Giovanni
 Posted: May 24 2017, 12:20 PM
487 posts
90 galleons
Committed
"i'm not an angel"
Human Witch
{♥}
Italian
twenty-six
thief
Half-Blood Adult
Hey did you know I'm the spider and your the fly Hey did you know you got your eyes on a suicide prize With a flick of my wrist

Fiore was rather proud of herself for managing to slip behind Nate and mess up his toy. Normally he would have noticed something like that long before she had the chance, then again she had given him lots of distractions the night before.. Her smirk briefly turned to a small smile as she thought back. It had been fun, even if it had started out with just a way to wear him out so he didn't realize she was sneaking out of bed later on.

Eyes glued to the ring, Fiore pushed away romanticized thoughts, giving a playful wave as she caught sight of Nate's face against the window, a happy smile on her face as she took the final steps towards the ring, trying not to look like she was rushing even though she was keeping her eyes on the window in case he decided to bust it or something to beat her.

As her fingers wrapped around it though she giggled, and wiggled it in the air for Nate to see. Debating on sticking her tongue out towards the window as she remembered how confident he had been that there was no way in the world she would beat him this time. Ha! How wrong he had been, with that thought in mind she slid it on her finger admiring the way the light fell on it, it really was a gorgeous ring she had to admit. One she would have chosen in all actuality, she'd have to ask him what was so special about it soon, for now she was content to enjoy winning!
PMEmail
^
Nathaniel J. Night
 Posted: May 24 2017, 10:59 PM
513 posts
90 galleons
Committed
Human Wizard
{♥}
English
twenty-six
Thief/Entrepreneur
Unknown Adult

Nate almost laughed as Fiore began walking toward the ring and sent him a smile and a playful wave. He just smiled and shook his head again before waving back at her. Even as good as Nate was, he wouldn't be able to get through that window and get to the ring before she did. Yes, she may have appeared to be casually strolling across the room, but even if he would have been desperate enough to smash the window and charge in, she could still easily rush forward and get to it first.

He bumped his head against the window as he let the knowledge of her beating him at his own game sink in a little deeper. Then he began working to open the window because there was no point in staying out there even if his lose was certain now that Fiore had already reached the ring and plucked the prize from it's perch. He pulled open the window as she waved her prize at him, and step inside the house as she was slipping it on her finger. Again he had to try not to laugh as she confidently admired how it looked. Knowing her, it was likely she'd probably wear it a lot as a badge of honor in a way; to show off how she'd beaten him at his best game. To her it would proven what she had felt all along: that she was the world's greatest thief.

Nate shook his head once more as he approached her while she still admired herself with the ring. "Enjoying the ring dear?" He asked; humor a bit evident in his voice. "Ya know, I never told you what special power that ring held, and you just put it on without question. I feel a bit sorry for you now. Perhaps you should have let me win." Nate was bluffing to tease her. It didn't have any negative effect on the wearer, but she didn't know that. Since he didn't pretend to fall on the ground, this was his attempt to get her back for tampering with his equipment.

user posted image
PM
^
Fiore A. Giovanni
 Posted: May 25 2017, 07:41 AM
487 posts
90 galleons
Committed
"i'm not an angel"
Human Witch
{♥}
Italian
twenty-six
thief
Half-Blood Adult

Fiore rolled her eyes at his words "you would have said something before we left if it had been something bad. You know me too well to expect me to steal a pretty ring and not put it on my finger," she'd counter confidently. Honestly if Nate ever did miss something she'd be in trouble, because her confidence of him keeping her out of trouble was going to make her reckless. Then again perhaps it already had. After all she wouldn't have put the ring on in a normal situation.

"However I do wonder why you chose this, what is so special about it? Aside from the fact that it is beautiful?" she'd inquire admiring the sparkle of the diamonds, she knew quality and could tell it was good, before raising her eyes to meet his with a smirk. "After you explain that we can get to the discussion of how amazing I am."
PMEmail
^
Nathaniel J. Night
 Posted: May 25 2017, 09:47 AM
513 posts
90 galleons
Committed
Human Wizard
{♥}
English
twenty-six
Thief/Entrepreneur
Unknown Adult

Nate shrugged at her statement, but she had a point. Nate loved her, and if she was in any kind of danger at all, then he'd do everything he could to protect her. That would include telling her what kind of danger wearing that ring would bring her if she wore it. His bluff was a fail, and the ring was harmless, or it was to her anyway. "Perhaps it's not dangerous to my knowledge, but I didn't know the side effects of the necklace when I stole it, so this could be like that." He'd admit. When he'd stolen the necklace that he owned that had the power to freeze everything around him, he hadn't known all the dangers of using it, and it nearly cost him his life. He'd managed to bluff Fiore then to keep himself safe, but it didn't seem to be working very well here. "Or perhaps it may just turn you into a love slave to the first person you see, and I let you get it because I knew that I'd be that person." He smirked and sent her a wink. "After all, that would make it where I could have the woman I love without the risk of her killing me at her father's command."

user posted image
PM
^
Fiore A. Giovanni
 Posted: May 25 2017, 11:03 AM
487 posts
90 galleons
Committed
"i'm not an angel"
Human Witch
{♥}
Italian
twenty-six
thief
Half-Blood Adult

"Hmmm, true, I will give you that one signore," she'd agree pursing her mouth in thought before rolling her eyes. "Still, I like to think I know you well enough to confidently say you'd have researched the likelihood of that enough to know if it was safe; if there was a slight chance I believe you would have warned me sooner," she'd counter.

Wrinkling her nose Fiore narrowed her eyes at him. "You wouldn't do that, you'd miss my confidence and our fights too much. I don't believe you'd be content if I were a slave that did your every command signore," she'd counter, hoping she was right. Not because she believed the ring was bespelled that way, but because she wanted her and Nate to last; and there was no way she could or would change.. She was confident and fiery, and loved that about herself, and wanted him to as well. "Besides, I'm pretty sure I'm too hooked to kill you by this point anyways," she'd retort teasingly with a small smile, after all she'd already refused to kill him once, granted not against her father, but still. Not that he knew that.
PMEmail
^
Nathaniel J. Night
 Posted: May 26 2017, 02:41 AM
513 posts
90 galleons
Committed
Human Wizard
{♥}
English
twenty-six
Thief/Entrepreneur
Unknown Adult

Nate chuckled as Fiore sent him a threatening look. She was right again, however. He did love her the way she was for the most part. Perhaps he could do without her being so possesive that she'd practically start plotting to torture and kill any girl that so much as smiled at him, but he didn't enjoy her confidence as well as their little arguements. He had grown pretty accustom to them, and he'd miss them if he had to do without. Though, to her last comment he narrowed his eyes and sent her a suspicious look. "That's just what someone who was going to kill me would say!" He said accusingly. "And you're right; I do love you the way you are, but I would just command you to be yourself but to never kill me." He said with a wide smile on his face.

He shrugged. It was obvious she knew him too well to fall for his little tricks as far as the ring doing anything to her. He still had plenty of other tricks up his sleeve though, and a few that he was hoping she wouldn't expect. "Anyway, you're right, the ring won't hurt you." He admitted, finally giving up his bluff. "And it won't have any bad effect on you as far as I can tell. If I was even the slightest bit worried about that, then I wouldn't have made it part of our little game. As far as what it does do, it'd be easier to show you than to explain it to you." He reached out his hand for her to give it to him, but he half expected her to be hesitant from thinking that he was up to something.

user posted image
PM
^
Fiore A. Giovanni
 Posted: May 26 2017, 07:58 AM
487 posts
90 galleons
Committed
"i'm not an angel"
Human Witch
{♥}
Italian
twenty-six
thief
Half-Blood Adult

Rolling her eyes at his reply Fiore knew he was right however, no one ever admitted they intended to kill someone. After all that would make them prepared for it, and more on guard. "But then you'd always wonder if our love had been strong enough or if it was only the spell," she'd purr with a confident smirk. Granted she wasn't one hundred percent sure that would bother him, after all he would be alive! Yet she liked to think it would bother him to a point, and that he'd rather take the risk and trust her.

"Of course I'm right, I have come to know you a bit over the past year and so," she'd retort with a smirk, "precisely, as I suspected, you care too much to risk it." she'd counter, the childish part of her he brought out wanting to stick her tongue out though she didn't. "Why?" she'd question suspiciously looking at the ring before looking back at him "you do admit I won correct? Me giving it to you isnt you stealing it back.."
PMEmail
^
Nathaniel J. Night
 Posted: May 26 2017, 09:15 AM
513 posts
90 galleons
Committed
Human Wizard
{♥}
English
twenty-six
Thief/Entrepreneur
Unknown Adult

Nate chuckled as she looked at him suspiciously and questioned his motives. He couldn't blame her, of course, because during their last competition like this she had gotten to the prize first, but then Nate secretly stole it from her and claimed victory. Although, that was all part of his plan from the beginning. This time, however, he was being sincere. He needed her to give him the ring so he could really show her what it did. "First of all, it's not really stealing if you give it to me, and the contest was to steal it." He replied; straightening his face to hide the humor in it. "Secondly, I'm serious about the ring. No tricks to claim the victory; I promise. If I have to admit defeat to ease your worry, then I will. You win, my goddess. I mean, I did all the hard work for you, and you cheated, but you win. The contest is over." He couldn't withhold the smile that spread across his face as he teased her.

He still held out his hand for her to hand him the ring, though he wasn't sure how long it would take her to finally hand it over to him. He was hoping, however, that her curiosity to see what the ring did would overshadow her need to taunt him and make him wait. "The ring please, my love." He said. "I know it looks amazing on you and all, but I just need it for a few moments. After that you are more than welcome to put it back on and taunt me with it all you want."

user posted image
PM
^
Fiore A. Giovanni
 Posted: May 26 2017, 10:41 AM
487 posts
90 galleons
Committed
"i'm not an angel"
Human Witch
{♥}
Italian
twenty-six
thief
Half-Blood Adult

"I wouldn't put it past you to say it was," she'd murmur still suspicious as she slid the ring from her finger, offering it to him in the palm of her hand curiously. She wondered what he was going to show her. Giving a shrug at his words "I never claimed I'd do the most work, just that I would win in the end," she'd retort confidently. Which was the truth, she was better at manipulating the situation to et what she wanted.

"Fine, here," shed offer, holding her hand out farther, for him to grasp it. "Hurry up, I want to taunt you some more," she'd tease with a smirk. She was curious what he was going to show her, and if holding off on teasing him meant that she'd get to know sooner, well then she could hold off on it for a little bit longer.
PMEmail
^
Nathaniel J. Night
 Posted: May 27 2017, 12:58 PM
513 posts
90 galleons
Committed
Human Wizard
{♥}
English
twenty-six
Thief/Entrepreneur
Unknown Adult

Nate let loose a small laugh in response to her comment as she handed him the ring. "Yes love, you will be able to resume your taunting shortly." Nate changed his focus from her to the ring, and his expression changed rather quickly. He stared down at the small piece of jewelry that he held between his thumb and forefinger as the dim light from the moon reflected off of it's diamonds. He felt a bit of an odd shiver rush through him as he stared at it. He'd been planning this night for so long; knowing that he'd hold this ring in his hands, and be faced with the awesome power it held, but now that he was actually holding it, he was feeling nervous. It seemed as if he was all very really all of a sudden. You can plan for something for an eternity, but you could never know how you would actually act when it comes time to put those plans into motion. The power that this mysterious little ring held was enough to make even the ever confident Nate start to doubt himself. To him it suddenly felt like the temperature in the room was rising quickly, and he could feel himself starting to sweat slightly.

He finally took a deep breath and his eyes came off the ring, and moved them to the window he had climbed through to get into the room. He watched for a moment as the soft light curtain danced slowly in the light breeze that blew in from outside. After a moment, his eyes began moving about the room; as if they were searching the shadows for something, though he was only taking in every detail of the room. "Do you recognize this place?" He asked; assuming that Fiore would soon be getting a little restless as she waited on him to show her how to use her new toy.

user posted image
PM
^
Fiore A. Giovanni
 Posted: May 27 2017, 01:06 PM
487 posts
90 galleons
Committed
"i'm not an angel"
Human Witch
{♥}
Italian
twenty-six
thief
Half-Blood Adult

Fiore smirked at his words of her getting to resume her taunting soon. She liked the sound of that, so she had no issue allowing him to take the ring from her palm. Though to be fair, if he'd truly wanted to she couldn't have stopped him anyways, but that was beside the point really. As hhe moved his gaze to the window, Fiore's gaze briefly flickered out at the moon, before back to the ring and the way the light danced across it, then back up at Nates face. Shifting from foot to foot anxiously, as he seemed to take his time deciding what to say.

Only when he did speak it wasn't to reveal a secret, or say something of how powerful the ring as, instead it as to ask a question, one so simple she raised an eyebrow in surprise. "Si.." she'd respond softly, her brows furrowing as she thought back, only to clear as she realized something. "I recognized it when I got here.. Though it just dawned on me, this was where the chalice was.. Not this room, I dont think.. but this house. Our first run in?" she'd say her voice soft as if uncertain. After all she hadn't really remembered that bit until he asked the question, and really what as this about. He seemed so unsure almost suddenly.
PMEmail
^
Nathaniel J. Night
 Posted: May 28 2017, 08:26 AM
513 posts
90 galleons
Committed
Human Wizard
{♥}
English
twenty-six
Thief/Entrepreneur
Unknown Adult

Nate nodded when Fiore answered his question mostly right. "It was this room, actually." He replied. "But yes, it's here that we first met." His eyes went back to the pedestal where the ring had been sitting when they had arrived. "The chalice that we both came for was sitting on that very stand, although it was in a locked glass case. I was stealing it to keep it out of the wrong hands, and you were stealing it to but it in the wrong hands when you didn't even know what it did. Thankfully I got it first, and kept it. Or, well, I did keep it for a while until you so shamelessly got your pretty little hands on it and replaced my unending supply of eggnog with your favorite wine without my permission, and now I have to wait until November before I can get more." He turned to look at her with narrowed eyes for a moment before sticking his tongue out at her.

Nate looked to the window again and it caused him to smile and shake his head. "It's crazy to think how far we've come since then." He continued. "I can't even imagine how much you must have hated me that night; especially when I yelled out about a thief before dropping out of the window." He turned to face her again with a big smile on her face. "I'm quite glad that you got away on your own." He glanced down at the ring again for a moment, and then back up to look into her pretty eyes. "We've been through so much together since then. Bumping into each other again when we both went after that necklace; which, by the way, I could have used to win both of the challenges." He breathed a small laughed when he thought back to that night. "That time I got a little too cocky and was lucky you didn't actually kill me. Then I had the pleasure of bumping into you at that party where we shared our first dance, and I cashed in on you owing me a kiss for returning your wand to you. That's the night that I challenged you to our first contest." Again Nate would smile as he recollected the night of their first dance and kiss even though he'd been at the party to hunt down the son of the priori leader, Andrei Dragomir.
"After that we bumped into each other again randomly in that crazy ice maze, and you looked so adorable when I found you sitting in the snow pouting. Every time you pout it reminds me of that moment, you know? Which is why I always smile when you do it." His smile then turned to sort of a half smirk as he thought about the next part of their story. "And that's also when I got the pleasure of meeting your lovely sister. It was really quite unfortunate since the sexual tension between us had grown so much that things were getting hot enough to melt the walls of the maze around us if she hadn't have tried to kill me when she found us snogging in the snow." Nate thought back fondly on the short green dress that Fiore had been wearing, and imagining the feel of her bare leg as his hand slid up it that day was starting to turn him on a bit. Finally he gave his head a quick shake to put it back in the moment so he could continue to talk about their long journey together. "That was the first time I killed a spider for you, and it was a doozy of a spider at that."
"After a few competitions that you claim that I cheated, you decided to win a Valentine's Day date with me in an auction; insisting that it was to talk me into giving you another chance to beat me even though we spent most of the night teasing each other and the topic was dropped an not brought up again until a few weeks ago when I decided to give you another chance to beat me a year later. I'm still pretty certain that you just didn't want any of those other pretty girls getting me. Honestly, I was surprised you even came to that event. it was for charity, after all, and you didn't seem to be the most charitable person." Nate smiled and shook his head as he continued to stare into her eyes. "I have to admit that the last year has been the most amazing year of my life. Sure I got majorly cocked blocked again by your sister on our second date, and ended up having to save her life, and then had to keep you from killing people at the hospital while she was in a coma. It was a really nice chance for us to bond. i know it was a horrible experience, but I don't want to imagine where we'd be if it didn't happen. I mean, your sister is safe now, and so is her baby, and the world is down two very horrible people thanks to the whole event, so there was a lot of good to come out of it. If it hadn't have gone that way, then we'd have shattered that sexual tension between us, and then we'd have gone back to being rivals and you'd have probably tried to kill me at some point."

Nate finally took a deep breath; his nerves still quite shaken as his mind went back the the ring in his hand and the power it held. "It really has been a magical ride for us, and if I could go back, I wouldn't change a thing. Not even you beating me in this contest." His eyes dropped from hers and back down to the ring in his hand. Again he could feel himself start to sweat, even shake a little as he stared at it. There was something about this ring that had his confidence shaken more than it had ever been in his entire life. He closed his eyes and took yet another deep breath. "It was a lot of random and crazy events that brought us here. It almost seems like it was fate that we'd be together. Which, by the way, 'Fate' is totally our new ship name. I'm making that official now." He lifted his eyes to her again and sent her a wink. "Anyway, all this that I'm telling you has a point, and that point is this ring, and the amazing power that it holds within it." Again his eyes dropped to the ring. "It has the power to crush me if I use it wrong. But..." His eyes rose once again to meet hers. "If everything is right, and I wasn't a complete fool to bring you here tonight; to bring you back to the very place we first met almost a year and a half ago, then it has the power to make me the happiest man in the world."

Nate stepped back from Fiore and then knelt down to one knee; his eyes never leaving hers, and he held the beautiful diamond ring up to present it to her. "Fiore Arabella Giovanni, my beautiful goddess, I love you with all my heart." He said as he looked up at her. As stated, Nate had been planning this night for a few months. He knew she'd jump at the chance to beat him in a new challenge, so he made it back during their date on Valentine's day a few weeks ago. He even offered her the chance to pick the target to make it more appealing. But Nate knew then that Fiore would be winning both rounds. He didn't have to shut down the security for her in the first challenge, but he used it as an excuse so that it didn't look like he'd let her win. He needed her to win that challenge so that he could pick the next target, and he wanted it to be on this night so that the full moon would light the room for them. This second challenge he could have won easily despite her sabotaging his equipment. He'd been in the room before and he could have just apparated inside to get it first. He climbed up the cable to give her time to get the ring first; again trying to make it look more like she'd actually beaten him. Getting to the ring first would have been no challenge for him at all since, after all, he was the one that put it there. Nearly everything in this contest was planned by him. He would let her beat him as a way of showing himself how much he loved her. All of it was planned to lead them to this room, on this night, in this amazing moment, for his next question.
"Fefy, will you marry me?"

user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
The Treehouse Hogwarts Online School Infinite Arms Relashio Insurrection The Beginning Fate Static Hogwarts Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Bombarda Maxima From the Ashes Ravenclaw Pride War is Brewing RPG-Directory Age of Heroes Echoes of Earth Demon Realm  Shadowplay! Salvio Hexia Age of Aquarius Gods & Monsters feeling electric Level Six - A HP RPG Directory 

skin made by mstx at cttw, shine, & atf
toggle sidebar by subdevo and custom forum structure by black