"I'm not who I used to be"
Dragonblood
{♥}
American
20 / 10th
Auror Training / Potions
N/A
Unknown Ravenclaw
So break my bones, and throw your stones. We all know that life ain’t fair, nut there is more of us. We’re everywhere.

My mind is racing, filled with lists
of things to do and things I've done

After finally asking Raven out, TJ was so happy she had said yes. He arranged the time with her, and to meet at the same cafe. He intended to walk them down to the Japanese restaurant that was around the corner. having called the place beforehand, TJ had paid to reserve a secluded area of the gardens to have their date. He was the type to make something special, and this was their first date. He wanted it to read like a date, and not just two friends casually hanging out.

For the evening, TJ had worn a dark pair of slacks, and a plaid button-up shirt. It wasn't formal, but it was more dressed up than his usual for sure. He had a small bundle of roses in his arms for when she arrived, and that was only the beginning. His mum that he had been with the longest had made sure to explain that girls liked to feel special, and he really cared to make Raven feel special.

PMEmail
^
Raven N. Farlington
 Posted: Apr 18 2017, 01:58 PM
1089 posts
590 galleons
Single
"Don't let me down"
Human Witch
Animagus (B)
English
20 / 10th Year
Medical Magic / Potions
Half-Blood Ravenclaw
Welcome to the inner workings of my mind, So dark and foul I can't disguise Nights like this I become afraid Of the darkness in my heart Hurricane

Hold me down, hold me down
Throw me in the deep end, watch me drown
Raven hadn't anticipated it, but she was nervous about this date with TJ! She'd started getting ready a good hour and a half early, to make sure she had time to do her hair and makeup and to dress without feeling rushed -- Raven hated to feel rushed, but she also hated to be late, so planning ahead for these types of things was a total necessity. But the nervous flutters inside her stomach just made it all the more to get dolled up, and Raven sang along with the Taylor Swift tunes in her earbuds as she leaned over the dresser, applying a vibrant coat of red lipstick to go with her OUTFIT, a classic but springy black and white look with a flared skirt and patent leather pumps to match. The neckline of the shirt showed off Raven's collarbones -- a feature she found attractive and feminine, in herself -- and Raven felt confident that she looked smashing! She loved to dress up, and never minded looking better than the crowd on most occasions. She loved to stand out, turn heads.

She arrived at Lumos exactly two minutes early, and had to literally suppress a squeal as she saw TJ standing there, looking handsome in a pair of slacks and a button-down, holding a bouquet of red roses that were obviously for her. It was so exciting, dating again, and the whole evening sparkled with the promise only a new relationship could hold.

"You look so handsome!" Raven exclaimed, grinning at her with her red-lipped mouth and tossing a stray curl back from her face. "And the flowers...TJ, you shouldn't have!" She sounded like a cliche, but she was just so delighted with all of this that it was hard not to gush.

Tag: TJ|| Words: 292 || Notes: ❤Date Night Outfit || ©

user posted image
Raven
Xander
Anastasya
Syncopate
Tawny

❤MOODBOARD | sig code by Blitzy | siggy by conformity@shadowplay
PM
^
Thomas J. Brenner
 Posted: May 14 2017, 08:31 AM
74 posts
170 galleons
Single
Dragonblood
{♥}
American
20 / 10th
Auror Training / Potions
N/A
Unknown Ravenclaw
So break my bones, and throw your stones. We all know that life ain’t fair, nut there is more of us. We’re everywhere.

When Raven arrived, TJ's eyes lit up, and he admired her outfit. "You look lovely, as well." he complimented in return, hoping to get across that he wasn't only complimenting her because she complimented him. She looked as excited as he felt, and that only fed his happiness about the date. "I did have to, because you deserve it." he answered, meaning that she deserved only the best.

"I'll apparate us to the spot." he said, greeting her with a hug. He gave her appropriate time to ready herself, and then he took them to the space inside the garden. Apparating had gotten much easier with time, and he was a pro at it now. When they appeared, they were inside the garden, only mere feet from the table that was set up for their date. Food was already planned, and the table was set in the perfect spot. It overlooked the garden, so you could see everything. The Japanese trees and plants, the statues, and the water fixtures. Later they could walk it if she wanted. For now, he pulled out a chair for her, and waiting for her to sit before sitting himself.

PMEmail
^
Raven N. Farlington
 Posted: May 26 2017, 04:46 AM
1089 posts
590 galleons
Single
"Don't let me down"
Human Witch
Animagus (B)
English
20 / 10th Year
Medical Magic / Potions
Half-Blood Ravenclaw
Welcome to the inner workings of my mind, So dark and foul I can't disguise Nights like this I become afraid Of the darkness in my heart Hurricane

"Oh TJ! This is lovely!" Raven exclaimed, as she blinked, her eyes adjusting after her side-along apparition with TJ from Lumos Cafe. "I've actually never been to this place before, but I've heard good things!" With Allie, Raven hadn't really gone on many formal dates. They had hung out a lot at his place, and at hers, they went to school events together, or she would cheer him on at Quidditch matches. But there weren't a lot of get-dressed-up-and-go-out-to-eat type things. Allie was sort of a casual guy, and while Raven wondered about that, sometimes (hadn't he wanted to take her out and show her off?), she had tried to be happy with whatever time she could get with him, back then. She was only now starting to realize that maybe that wasn't really "normal."

"Such a gentleman," Raven teased, as TJ pulled her chair out for her to take a seat. She cradled her roses in her lap for a moment before resting them next to her on the table. "So! How are things going? Do you have any summer plans, yet? I can't believe the school year is almost over," Raven gushed, reaching for a menu. Next year would be her last year of undergraduate, which was kind of insane. She remembered her first year like it was yesterday...but she felt she'd really done a lot and grown a lot since that time, as well.

Tag: TJ|| Words: 237 || Notes: ❤Date Night Outfit || ©

user posted image
Raven
Xander
Anastasya
Syncopate
Tawny

PM
^
Thomas J. Brenner
 Posted: May 27 2017, 05:24 PM
74 posts
170 galleons
Single
Dragonblood
{♥}
American
20 / 10th
Auror Training / Potions
N/A
Unknown Ravenclaw

Seeing her excitement at seeing the place, TJ beamed with pride, glad he had made the right choice. He did pay attention, so he hoped his instincts had been right. He was a gentleman, and he wanted to show her just how much she meant to him. "AS it should be." he said when she called him a gentleman. He smiled as he took a seat, listening to her questions as they both looked at their menus.

"Things have been going well on my end. I don't have a ton of plans yet, it kind of depended on if you said yes to me." TJ gave a half-awkward chuckle. "It is so crazy how quickly this year has gone, though." he agreed. "What about you? he asked, making a decision on his food and closing his menu to signal that to her as well as to the wait staff.

PMEmail
^
Raven N. Farlington
 Posted: Jun 16 2017, 08:28 AM
1089 posts
590 galleons
Single
"Don't let me down"
Human Witch
Animagus (B)
English
20 / 10th Year
Medical Magic / Potions
Half-Blood Ravenclaw

Raven chuckled to herself, looking around the restaurant. Was this as it should be? Without meaning to, Raven couldn't help but compare TJ to Allie, in the most general sense. Not in a bad way, of course not. But it would be impossible not to notice the differences between them -- Allie had always been far more laid back, casual, not really the type to hold open doors or pull her chair out for her. Not that Raven had minded, particularly -- she was a modern woman, she considered herself a feminist. She could open her own doors. But having someone offer was quite nice, like a pleasant surprise. It did make her feel special, like this was a special night.

"It depended on if I said yes to you? What do you mean?" Raven asked with a chuckle, a little confused. Did he mean his summer plans would now involve her? If they were...well, dating, now?

"Well, I'm hoping to secure an internship at St. Mungo's for the summer," she explained. "Cleo and my youngest brother Eli and I are looking to rent a flat for the summer months, as well, so hopefully that will be fun. And I'd like to learn to knit. I hear it's relaxing, but I simply haven't had time, with exams coming up...." Raven was the type who always had plans, no matter if it was for school or holiday or something else. Even her hobbies were ultra-organized.

Tag: TJ|| Words: 242 || Notes: ❤Date Night Outfit || ©

user posted image
Raven
Xander
Anastasya
Syncopate
Tawny

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
The Treehouse Hogwarts Online School Infinite Arms Relashio Insurrection Shine WeCode The Beginning Fate Static Hogwarts Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Bombarda Maxima From the Ashes Firenze Academy and we run. Ravenclaw Pride War is Brewing Finite Incantatem RPG-Directory Age of Heroes Echoes of Earth Angels and Legions Demon Realm  Shadowplay! Salvio Hexia Sunrise to Sunset Age of Aquarius Gods & Monsters feeling electric 

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.