"Stay hydrated!"
Human Witch
{♥}
English
Herbologist and Drummer
N/A
Half-Blood Adult
Sike you out

Pike balanced her bundle of supplies a few meters from the shoreline on top of a flat rock embedded in the dirt. With its contents clanking briefly at the impact her eyes squinted at the brazen light streaming from directly overhead. She'd begun sweating a while ago from foraging in the woods amongst summer heat, but as long as she obtained the rest of her supplies for this quarter's demand then it'll all be worth it. Further down where the dark, murky waters met dry land, signs of glistening mud promised a fine collection, and a grin spread across her face. This was her favorite part of the summer harvest, and naturally she'd save the best for last.

Slipping off her sandals Pike retied her ever-present ponytail and made for the waters. The transition from crunchy blades of grass to dampened and slippery earth beneath her feet always excited her. Soon mud and excess water seeped between her toes with a delightful squelching sound. Now up to her knees in the lake she cast a simple bubble head charm on herself and dove forth into the darkness.

A small light emitting from the tip of her wand helped lead her down well below the typical leisurely swim. A myriad of dark greens, browns and colorless vegetation blurred her vision, but she was looking for something unusual and vital to her profession. A reddish-purple blanket of mud near the bottom of the lake. A trinket around her ankle would keep her path clear of nuisances for a short time, so she had to be in and out of there quickly or be ready to fight off the locals. Every so often she'd feel the trinket give off a burst of energy, rippling the water around her feet. That was the ward set to go off whenever something tried creeping up on her. The lake was full of mysterious predators set on hurting invaders, so going in alone without this protection was a foolish endeavor... One she'll never do again.

By the time she'd made her way to her destination she'd nearly lost count to how many times her ward went off, but she knew she was being watched. Intently. Checking the time on her water-proof watch she set to work on gathering the colorful mud into the vials she has secured at her side. She was making good time but she wasn't going to risk taking too long. Who knew what kind of dangers awaited their chance? Having to use both hands in collecting the material she set her wand on a small outcropping nearby to keep her task illuminated. She had to hurry though, the range on her trinket didn't reach her source of light and if anything decided to swim off with it she'd be in deep waters indeed.
PMEmail
^
Wrenn M. Pryce
 Posted: Jul 12 2017, 12:10 PM
25 posts
90 galleons
Single
"Bite me."
Human Witch
{♥}
Welsh
21 / 11th
Dragonology/Ancient Runes
N/A
Pureblood Gryffindor
You honestly think I care?

When something calls...

Wrenn had to admit he was bored. He had been wandering aimlessly along Diagon Alley for a few hours then he played music for a few hours and then took a long nap. That was until he saw Pike heading off towards the Cursed woods and was immediately interested. He hadn't know Pike super long, so he figured maybe he could figure out more about her by following her. He put his hands in his pockets as he followed her quietly and raised an eyebrow as she set up next to the lake. As she started setting up her stuff he clambered up a tree, tree branches cutting at his cheeks but he kind of enjoyed the feeling. He was a masochist like that. Once he reached a thick branch high enough up he nestled against the trunk.

It was a nice day so the sun shone down in between the tree limbs, casting shadows along the forest floor. Wrenn was enjoying the sun when he heard a splash and looked over the branch, seeing ripples along the water. Did Pike just jump into the lake? He blinked as the water calmed down, waiting for her to come back up. She must have used a charm to be underwater that long. After a few moments he got bored just watching the water and climbed down the tree and walked over to the lake. He bent over and looked into the water. It was murky. He couldn't see much except a small light near the bottom. It was probably Pike's wand. He stood back up fully and leaned back against a nearby tree and pulled a pack of cigarettes out of his pocket. He used a lighter to light one. There was one time he had used his wand but he nearly charred off his hair and burnt his hand to a crisp so he started using lighters instead. More control that way. He puffed out a cloud and continued to watch the water. When was she coming back?

Pike

Outfit

PMEmail
^
Benjamin L. Ashblood
 Posted: Jul 14 2017, 05:25 PM
17 posts
50 galleons
Single
"Walk this lonely road"
Human Wizard
{♥}
Unknown
twenty three
Tattoo artist
Non-Magical Squib
Cause I'm only human after all Don't be put your blame on me Take a look in the mirror and what do you see?

C
oincidentally Benji had already been in the woods when Pike had shown up, shortly followed by Wrenn. He’d taken a break from his usual MMA classes, but that didn’t mean he fancied getting lazy about anything, and the woods provided him with a number of obstacles that would prove challenging enough for him, and it was a pretty great place to be. Climbing through the tree’s, leaping from branch to branch, falling with style, running up tree trunks and backflipping onto rocks, it was pretty fun needless to say. He’d take a quick dip in the lake too, and though the sun was hot the water had been cool, deep and dark, and Benji wasn’t magical. He didn’t have the use of a wand to protect himself from whatever lurked below the surface, so he hadn’t loitered long before clambering out, redressing behind a tree.

By the time he turned back, yanking his tshirt down over his damp, skinny tattoo’d body, Pike was already wading into the water, and Benji hadn’t had time to call to her to be careful. He pulled a face, a little baffled, before he heard scuffling from above and noticed Wrenn scrambling up into the branches of a tree.

Despite the peculiarity of the situation, Benji couldn’t help himself from having a little fun. He darted up the tree beside, silent as a ghost, and swung himself up into the branches with nothing more than a rustle as gentle as if made by a breeze. Benji had been learning a range of martial arts since a very young age, had been disciplined and rigid when it came to training, but he was also a great gymnast. He was fast and wildly flexible, and so many years on he knew how to move almost silently when he wanted to. Settling in to his new spot, in a branch that stretched out towards Wrenn’s own tree, le leaned back against the trunk and let one leg swing down as he finally spoke up. Are you gonna share those? he asked, indicating the pack of cigarettes, hoping he’d surprised Wrenn a little.

outfit

user posted image
by fuckinghappiness of deviantart
PM
^
Pike P.S. Sawyer
 Posted: Jul 18 2017, 09:28 AM
2 posts
30 galleons
Single
"Stay hydrated!"
Human Witch
{♥}
English
Herbologist and Drummer
N/A
Half-Blood Adult
Sike you out

In the corner of her eyes she saw movement in the shadows: no doubt grindylows waiting to pounce. Their agitation from not being able to get nearer wasn't lost on Pike but it only amused her. Can't get me, can't get me, she muttered to herself. With the last of the mud stowed away it was time to get out of there.

In a few minutes she emerged from the water, dispelling her bubble head charm and wringing out the end of her ponytail. It was when she set foot on the shore that she heard commotion from the trees up ahead, giving her pause. The Cursed Woods could be dangerous at any given time, but so far that day she'd been lucky in keeping out of it. Maybe her luck finally ran out?

With a flick of her wrist she cast a mass stunning charm where she spotted the rustling. Of course some creatures were immune to magic but there was a chance it could still work. Generally whatever followed her around wasn't keen on making friends, so she thought it best to try and take advantage of the situation. At least so she can make it to her things and bamf out of there, she didn't want to hurt anything living in the forest.
PMEmail
^
Wrenn M. Pryce
 Posted: Jul 20 2017, 05:23 AM
25 posts
90 galleons
Single
"Bite me."
Human Witch
{♥}
Welsh
21 / 11th
Dragonology/Ancient Runes
N/A
Pureblood Gryffindor
You honestly think I care?

When something calls...

Wrenn was getting settled into his tree. It was such a nice day out and he felt like maybe he could relax. Even though he usually wasn't one to relax. Usually he was always hyper or always doing something. That was in part because he was manic half the time but he often ignored that fact. When people would ask why he could never calm down he would say he was ADHD, not bipolar out the wazoo. No one needed to know that that wasn't his friend. He was about to close his eyes and enjoy his cigarette when he heard a voice next to him and jumped, almost dropping the lit ciagrette. He turned quickly and made a face and Benji, "dude! I could have burned my self you ass. So no I'm not going to share!" Wrenn pouted and looked at Benji also sitting in a tree. He had no idea the other boy followed him up a tree. "No, no smokies for you!" Wrenn almost said something else when he heard the water and looked down towards the lake to see Pike emerge and look towards the boys. He narrowed his eyes as she looked towards them and moved her wand. "Oi," he realized she was doing some sort of spell and quickly pulled his wand to deflect whatever was coming towards them.

Pike and Benji

Outfit

PMEmail
^
Benjamin L. Ashblood
 Posted: Aug 9 2017, 01:21 AM
17 posts
50 galleons
Single
"Walk this lonely road"
Human Wizard
{♥}
Unknown
twenty three
Tattoo artist
Non-Magical Squib
Cause I'm only human after all Don't be put your blame on me Take a look in the mirror and what do you see?

A
grin spread across Benji’s face, mischievous, as Wrenn wobbled in his tree and complained that Benji could have made him burn himself. But you didn’t. So I’m blameless, really. he retorted, protesting his innocence with an impish expression. Wrenn was a little overdramatic, but it was all in good fun, and he pouted as the blonde boy refused to share his smokes. That’s rude. After I climbed all the way up here to keep you company. He wasn’t that fussed, really; Benji didn’t smoke a that much, at least not compared to his band mate, or his brother for instance. But still, he was partial now and again.

Settling back, Benji looked at Wrenn curiously. What are you doing up here anyway? I saw Pike go in the water…you’re not trying to spy on her are youuuuuuuuu… he asked, the end of his question getting lost in his little yelp as he toppled from the tree. Unlike Wrenn, Benji didn’t have the benefit of magic to deflect spells and protect himself, and the combined forces of Pike’s stunning spell and Wrenn’s shielding charm pushed Benji off balance, sending him toppling out of his tree. Luckily he was nimble enough to catch himself on a few branches on the way down, slowing his fall, so that when he reached the floor he was able to land, cat like on the grass, his hair sticking up from the leaves and twigs that had caught him. Ouch. You guys seriously need to watch the wands. Those things are dangerous. he reprimanded, standing up and brushing himself off, before shoving his hands deep in his pockets – a slouched stance, quiet and unobtrusive, the way Benji usually tended to be. What are you collecting mud for? he asked, gesturing to the vials in her hand, his tone a little baffled but curious nonetheless.

outfit

user posted image
by fuckinghappiness of deviantart
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
The Treehouse Hogwarts Online School Infinite Arms Relashio Insurrection The Beginning Fate Static Hogwarts Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Bombarda Maxima From the Ashes Ravenclaw Pride War is Brewing RPG-Directory Age of Heroes Echoes of Earth Demon Realm  Shadowplay! Salvio Hexia Age of Aquarius Gods & Monsters feeling electric Level Six - A HP RPG Directory 

skin made by mstx at cttw, shine, & atf
toggle sidebar by subdevo and custom forum structure by black