you are logged in as
admin cp mod cp Alerts ()
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

making pictures where the lines overlap, Ashers' New Shipper
Sapphire A. Hamilton
 Posted: Apr 14 2015, 09:51 AM
190 posts
0 galleons
Complicated
"N/A"
Human Witch
{♥}
English
COMC / Creative Studies
Unknown Hufflepuff
N/A

▲ Hufflepuff, 21, Hippie, Free-spirit, Addict, .

This is Sapphire Alaska Hamilton (she got to choose her own name, she was ten, hence the Sapphire). She's a muggleborn hufflepuff, who's comes from a family of wiccan. Yup. She's a bit of a druggie, she likes to relax, she likes sex, she takes pride in who she is, tries to teach everyone around her that good. She's not into music that has too much of a heavy beat, she's unwilling to change for anyone, she doesn't want to make herself something new when she loves herself how she is.

Sapphire is a free spirit through and through. She loves nothing more than walking barefoot through the grass and being totally free with the world. She’s more about the world and what she can experience than what she’s going to do with her life. She doesn’t care about what happens in her life as long as she’s living it to the fullest that she wants to. She doesn't entirely know what she wants to do in life besides be happy, but she's willing to spread joy and happiness through all of her friends and family and stuff. You may find her weird, but she's not going to care, she's used to it coming from a family of gypsy wiccan.

She needs friends. She's a really nice happy girl who doesn't particularly care what you think of her. She'll be friends with you either way. She's a bit weird at times, and might drag you on nature walks and stuff, but trust me, at the end you get a bottle of wine and a spliff so you probably want to actually go with her.

She needs enemies. She won't hate you but she's used to people hating her, feel free to dislike her, but she'll still try to make you happy and such. She's like that.

She needs lovers. Sapphire doesn't believe in a singular couple working together. She believes in friends, and she believes that sex is nothing that we need to have one life partner for. She likes sex and is very open about it and will get with anyone. But to her it's not a slut type of thing, more like a free love style thing. She likes sex, she likes people, she knows people like sex, and so if you want a hookup, just kinda ask her. She'll probably drop her pants for you there. She doesn't believe in shame either. At the moment she is going to become a bit more monogamous, but a boy has her heart, (she just won’t admit it!)

▲ task force, 27, potions wiz, shop owner, alcoholic .

This is Shelby Barton. She is a 27 year old witch who’s just joined the Task Force. She used to be fun and liked life, and a little bit of a rebel but not enough that she was bad, but enough that she ever did anything seriously bad. She’s not the completely naïve innocent person that she used to be though. The truth is her decisions to be a rebel, she met a guy, and the guy was cool, but a bit of a douche, and a crap ton of bad went down so now she’s a bit less happy and fun loving.

She owns a potions shop/apothecary style thing in Diagon Alley, and she loves her work there. She’s a huge fan of potions and the like. She’s not the type to give out illegal potions or anything, but she does do adult potions help for those who want to do potions but can’t get their heads around potions properly.

She needs friends. These people are gonna be a bit more shady than you’d expect. Her boyfriend is part of the Priori, she’s into a lot of punk style things, she was on a rebellion binge for a while so I think a lot of her friends are in the drug scene, or more of the urban scene. She came from a good family though, and would have some friends from University that maybe weren’t as shady.

She needs enemies. People who don’t like her because who she became, or maybe because she seems a bit dodgy right now. I dunno, but I don’t think everyone is gonna like her, so please show her some dislike if you think you wouldn’t like her!

As for love, she’s taken. She might not entirely love him, but she’s staying with him for now. He made her get rid of their child, but she wants to get along with him for now. Though, that might just so she can take him down via the task force.

▲ adult, 24, charity worker, werewolf, writer, .

This is the ever lovely, ever loving, and probably my favourite ever character I will ever make and ever write, Annaleigh Valentine BARTON. She’s a charity worker, she runs a shelter for young people who are struggling with any problems, she’s also a writer and semi into politics (she’s basically out for werewolf rights, to take her parents down, and make the world a bit easier to live in for those cast out by their family). She’s a fab flyer, though now she’s not doing it much (though if people want to do a charity match to raise money for her shelter she’d totally be up for it!). She’s sweet, caring, and totally willing to do practically anything for the people she cares for, and really anyone who needs help!

She’s not the type to fight, she’s going to help anyone she can, and she’s probably going to be one of the most helpful people you’ll ever meet. If you need help finding yourself, figuring out what you need to do, or just want a hug, go to Anna. Her job is rooted in helping others to stay away from the horrible situations that her parents put her through.

She needs friends. Like I said she’s probably one of the nicest people that you’ll ever find. If you have her as a friend, she would literally die for you. She’s got a few extremely close friends, and yet if you’re not close to her but still friends she’s still an amazing person to be with. She’s really mellowed out since school, where she was a bit of a slut and a bit of a party girl, now she’s more relaxed, but still knows how to have a good time.

She needs enemies. Maybe you think she’s too much of a goody goody, or maybe you don’t like werewolves, or anything. People hate people, Anna doesn’t judge.

Don’t even think about getting her heart. She ripped her heart out and gave it to her best friend and husband Ethan Barton. Trust me when I say that Anna would never ever do anything to hurt him. She might cut-a-bitch if anyone moves on her man though. But yeah, don’t try anything because she’ll politely tell you no.

▲ russian mafia daughter, 21, psychopath, glamorous, chaotic, .

Yelena Sidorov is completely different to all of my other characters. Yelena is…well I’ll let you decide. She grew up the daughter of a mafia boss, she never really cared about that until she was sixteen. When she was sixteen she was kidnapped, and drowned. She was revived by her father and had changed…she never spoke of what had happened while she was dead, but she met a boy. The boy told her to go back into the real world and cause chaos.

You won’t know if she’s brain damaged, possessed, or just turned cruel after such a cruel thing was done onto her, but she won’t say anything about it. She’s now very dangerous, willing to kill, hurt, or torture anyone she can to cause the chaos. She doesn’t take sides, she isn’t in it for the good or for the evil, she’s in it for the fun and for the chaos.

She needs friends. More like acquaintances. She doesn’t have many friends and if she does it’s more about how she goes against them. She’s not loyal, she’s not kind, and her kind of fun is not the kind of fun most people enjoy. Just watch out for her.

She needs enemies. She will have a crazy amount of enemies. Yelena thrives on chaos, she loves it. Above anything else, she will thrive off the bad energy and will attempt to hurt you. She thrives on pain and chaos so the more enemies she has the better.

As for lovers. She was in love once, I might request him later. She doesn’t go for love though, and most of the time it will be a love/hate heartbreak type thing. Just make sure that if you want her you’re willing for fights and punches. She will hurt you, and she’d prefer it if you’d hurt her back.

▲ gryffindor, 18, bartender, broken hearted, tough, .

This is Nina. She’s eighteen years old, bit of a gutter rat. She basically brought herself up, has been homeless, heartbroken, and the daughter of a drug addict. She doesn’t know her dad, she doesn’t care to know him, and she doesn’t know where her mother is. Now she’s at Stonefalls trying to get her life together.

She doesn’t care much about how she’s perceived. After spending so much time on the streets and in the shabbiest clothes, it kinda makes you feel a bit less worried about how people see you. She’s very confrontational, she will make a big fuss about nothing. She’s very independent, very cut off from other people, and more than a little willing to fight if she needs to.

She needs friends, though she’s a bit off putting sometimes with how she acts and how stand offish she can be, but when she’s a friend she would kill someone for you. She’s a really nice person, just maybe a little bit loud?

She needs enemies. She’s got a big personality, there is no way that everyone’s going to love her, in fact most people probably see her as a big loud mouth who’s ignorant and annoying. If you think you can take her please try to.

She needs lovers. Nina is into relationships, just know she doesn’t put a lot of effort and work into them. She put in effort once and it backfired on her big time. Now she just hangs out with you and hopes that it’ll be good for a few weeks, but she won’t put her heart and soul into it.

▲ creative studies professor, 32, bubbly, performer, cheerful, .

This is Imogen. Imogen is the Creative Studies Professor, loves life, and was a west end performer for almost half her life. She’s only recently moved away from London and spends half her time teaching, and half her time looking after her sick mum. She’s a very nice person who’s never taken big risks apart from moving to London and trying to become a west end actress.

She’s a very sensible woman who loves to act and be as creative as possible. She loves to show her skills and to try and help people try to polish their potential. She loves to see their talents flourish and she will constantly try to make her students become more than just normal.

She needs friends. She’s a very friendly person who’s very charismatic and extremely good at talking to people and making friends. She doesn’t like negativity so she’ll talk to anyone and have pleasant conversations with anybody.

She needs enemies. I don’t see a lot of these because she’s extremely nice and sweet and doesn’t really do anything against others. She’s polite and probably wouldn’t get angry with you, but if your character gets angry with her, that’s totally fine.

She needs lovers. She’s only ever been out with guys, but I think she might be gay. It would be interesting to see it unfold? She will have dates, she’s just never settled fully for anyone and doesn’t know why. Maybe you can change her mind?

PM
^
Brent E. Foran
 Posted: Apr 14 2015, 09:52 AM
167 posts
0 galleons
Dating
"N/A"
Dragonblood
{♥}
English
21 / 11th
Dragonology / Herbology
Half-Blood Ravenclaw
N/A

▲ ravenclaw. 20 , dragon obsessed . geek-extrodinaire , fun loving

This is a little girl called Brent. She’s twenty years old, she’s a Ravenclaw geek nerd who loves fun, fandoms, and all that type of thing. She doesn’t care much about what she looks like, she’s very much a tomboy, and she is obsessed with dragons. Literally obsessed with them. Her main goal in a few years is that she wants to breed a stronger race of dragons. At the moment she volunteers part time at a dragon sanctuary while she gets her degree and her masters, and to make a bit of money on the side she makes and sells custom pieces for cosplays and helping out in the library.

She needs friends. People who will be able to deal with her total geekiness, with her fangirl moments and everything. She’s a really nice friend, slightly dry sense of humour but still. She’s a really good friend to have, and she’s not going to just turn around and be an ass about you or anything like that. She’ll protect you with the best of her abilities, even if it puts her at risk.

She needs enemies. Truth is, she’s a smart mouth. She’s a huge nerd, and she doesn’t care about what people thinks so she can sometimes be very blunt, and almost rude. If you don’t like her, she will try and shut you down. She won’t take insult lying down, it’s never been in her nature to do that.

She needs lovers. Maybe. She has a guy she’s really really into, but at the moment she’s shy, he’s dating other people. So there may be some recklessness in her. Though be warned she’s never even kissed someone so she might take a bit of convincing.

She needs others. I dunno what this could be but if you basically have any other ideas, I’d love to hear about it :)

▲ ravenclaw, 21, OCD, painter, perfectionist, .

This character has been inactivated, I just need to take him off at a later date.

▲ adult , 20 , seer , metamorph , addict

This is Phoenix! Phoenix is a crazy band girl who is both an addict and a drunk, but also an amazing songwriter and loves her band. She’s a metamorphmagus and a seer, the first she doesn’t care who know, the second she hides from everyone in the entire world. She’s afraid of how people would look at her, and she honestly thinks she has every reason to do so. This was the reason she started FX, and that’s where she is now.

She needs friends. Apart from her bandmates she so far hasn’t got a lot of friends. She could have a few but she’s very fleeting. If you want to be her friend you have to understand that she’s not going to be there all the time and most likely she won’t reveal anything to you of how she feels. She has her band to do that to and that’s about it.

She needs lovers. Basically, Phoenix likes having fun, she likes playing, and she likes sex. She’s never going to be the one who takes anything seriously, and that includes relationships. If you think you can get her to take a relationship seriously then by all means try to, but most likely, she’ll just want a good time and then to say goodbye.

She needs enemies. She’s a successful musician, who’s an addict, and who likes to sleep around. So, I’m expecting people not to particularly like her, and that’s fine. And if she gets into a fight with a few people…well…it could be interesting…

She needs others! I’m always more than a little interested in seeing exactly what anyone wants to do so if you have suggestions, let me know!

▲ task force, 24, tortured, military, blunt, .

This is Jason. He's the son of a famous auror. For as long as he could remember he wanted to follow in his dad's footsteps. When he was at stonefalls training, he was doing work experience in his father's office when he was seen by someone not so nice. He was forced to go into hiding. He trained overseas to become an auror, learning how to survive torture. Now he's back in the UK for the first time and he's now awkward and slightly too formal.

He's polite and calm, he's very good at his job. He's been cut off from most emotional aspects of the life, so he's slightly out of touch with a lot of people, and a lot of emotions when it comes to people. He still tries to help people though, and his biggest hope is to become a name that people know as someone who set something right in the world.

He needs friends. New ones from when he's come back, old ones from when he left. Any in between. He's a very nice person, he just finds it slightly difficult to make those connections now that he's been away for so long.

He needs enemies. He's an auror, and he's out to put the world right. I'm going to assume that he's very easy to anger, and he's very against taking a back seat and waiting to go on the defence. He will protect his friends, family, and anyone he cares about with his life, even if it means giving your life for those he loves.

He needs lovers. Though he is desperately wanting to get back with his ex girlfriend, and his ex love Amy Valentine, he knows in his heart he's changed too much to actually be able to win her back. So he's probably willing to mess around with one girl here or there, and he's likely going to be looking for love and someone to protect.

▲ gryffindor, shy, socially awkward, musician, .

This is Elizabeth Darcy, but you should just call her Lizzie. She's a socially awkward kid who can't deal with anything, and has lived a lot of her life under blankets. She finds making friends and talking to people difficult, and spends a lot of her time alone. She loves reading, playing violin (though she won't let anyone she knows hear her play), and loves when she's not afraid.

Lizzie is also sometimes known as JJ Fiddler. She's a street performer who plays violin and dances most of the time, and is nothing like the shy girl she is at home or at school. She is flirty, fun, vibrant. She's her own person and she's totally find being a bit of a dork. The only times she feels free is when she is JJ Fiddler.

She needs friends. I don't expect many of these. She finds it difficult to talk to anyone. But if you do have her as a friend she is as loyal as they get. She may not talk a lot to you, but just know she truly appreciates you and would probably die for you.

She needs enemies. She's a stuttering, panic attack suffering, calming draught drinking, nerdy little girl who can't deal with her own problems and freaks out at her own shadow. She's an easy target. She's the perfect person to be bullied. If you think you want to, feel free to.

She needs lovers. Even more difficult than friends. She likes one boy, but she doesn't really know how to deal with people, so love is something she hides away deep inside her. She has a panic attack thinking about talking to people she might want to be friends with, if she had to talk to a guy she liked that she didn't know she'd have a heart attack!

And if you can think of anything else, I'd love to hear it!

▲ Slytherin, 19, hiding, dealer, cocky, .

Daxton Winters isn't who he says he is. He ran away from home and moved to England from America with the help of his sister. He needed to get away from a lot of things, drama with old friends, drama with family, so he got away. He's now studying at Stonefalls while trying his hardest to stay above water with his financial problems. So he deals on the side.

If I had to describe Daxton in a sentence, I'd say he's an arrogant son of a bitch who likes to pretend his importance is more than it is. He's all bravado and nothing else. He's big and loud and likes to make people believe that he's the man, when really he'd love a life of calm and happy surrounded by a few close friends with a couple of beers.

Dax needs friends. People who don't know his past, where he came from. He will hang around with a lot of people and to be honest if you can get over the mean things he says, you'll realise most of the shit that comes out of his mouth he doesn't mean. He likes the sound of his own voice more than anything.

He needs enemies. Though most of the stuff he says he doesn't mean, he still says it, and people will probably take offence to that and to be honest, I don't blame them. He rubs people up the wrong way, and that's totally fine.

He needs lovers. There is a plot going to happen, where Dax becomes someone's plaything. And to get out of it, he's going to fall in love with a girl and try to get away. Whether this girl is in love with him or not is another matter. I'm basically looking for a girl that Dax would fall for and break off dangerous connections for. However, if you're not up for that, he's also a bit of a slut so he'll sleep with just about any girl who throws themselves at him.

PM
^
Oscar D. Phillips
45 posts
20 galleons
Dating
"N/A"
Human Witch
{♥}
English
Twenty-four
Barrista
N/A
Unknown Adult
N/A

▲ Gryffindor, 18, Broken, Self-harmer, Closeted lesbian, .

This is Scarlett Waters. She's a hard up kid from the wrong side of town who's mother left her when she was super young, who's father was a drunk and a layabout and just a general waste of space. Scarlett was basically raised by her brother and herself, and because of that she most definitely can take care of herself. She's got a problem with harming herself. Ever since she found out she was a lesbian she's been trying to hide it away from her brother, and since then she's been boozing, partying, sleeping around with guys, and cutting in a vain attempt to turn her 'normal'.

She needs friends. She's best friends with Katelyn Kennedy, but as long as you're good with a lot of back talk, shit from her, and a very very dry sense of humour, you should get along fine with her. She's quite difficult to be friends with but once you're her friend trust me, she'll kill for you and make sure you're fine.

She needs enemies. She's feisty, has a foul mouth, and can't keep her opinions to herself. She's extremely easy to start a fight with, and she's not the type to stand back and watch or take it lying down. She's had to do a lot of bad things to survive, so she's not really bothered what she does to continue to survive.

She needs lovers. At the moment, Scarlett is truly in love with her best friend Kat, however her brother once beat up a guy for being gay and when you see that at twelve years old, you tend to have that stick in your head and when you think 'oh I like girls...but that's not right' you tend to try and hide it. Or turn yourself normal. So at the moment, Scarlett is sleeping with every single guy she can get her hands on while drunk. She has a pattern though. One night stands only, while she's drunk, and after the sex she'll most likely throw up from it affecting her so much. She'll blame the alcohol.

▲ adult, 20, writer, eating-disorder, abused .

This is Mirium Sharratt. She's 20 years old, American, currently working in England on a book about King Arthur and Merlin from both a muggle and magical perspective. She's driven, a bit of a perfectionist, definitely a workaholic, she has a huge problem with her body, and would do anything for her brother, Michael, you might know him as Dax (see above for more info on him). She's driven and at the moment hiding out a little.

She needs friends. She's quiet but is fun with certain people, most people won't know that side of her. She's the daughter of a business man and she's been known to have to put on a face for fancy parties he holds, she's had to work in very selective circles so she knows how to smile and be polite and say the right words. There are very few people who see her in all of her weakness, but if you do you're very near and dear to her.

She needs enemies. She's usually good at sweet talking and getting her own way, but some people might see her fakeness. If you don't like that don't like it.

She needs lovers. Maybe a one night stand when she's drunk but she holds her heart very close to her chest, because at the end of the day she's been hurt by those who are supposed to love her before, so she's not going to just wear her heart on her sleeve.

▲ adult, 24, barista, recovered-addict, fun-loving, .

This is Oscar Phillips. He's currently pretending to be a muggle, hiding away from his problems in the magical world, he's begun to pretend to be a muggle. He's been a recovered addict for just over a year, and he wants to forget every single moment of his life as an addict. He did bad things and he knows. Now he'd rather pretend to be a muggle barista in a weird coffee shop, where he dances and sings and just acts the fool for people's entertainment. He got the fun back and that's who he is now.

He needs friends. Most likely people that he used to know, he's cut off all connections to the magical world after he got out of rehab, so at the moment he's cut off from that. You might see him in the street but he might pretend not to know you. It's a bit difficult for plots right now but he will be going back to the wizarding world soon enough.

He needs enemies. Maybe someone who sold him stuff and he cut out on it when he got clean, maybe someone who he left behind and if they meet up again want to kick his ass, I don't know yet, but if you have ideas let me know.

As for lovers, he had an ex-girlfriend who is going to be made, and a to-be-boyfriend who is made and waiting to be accepted. He might have sucked you off for a hit of FX in a past life, but don't try and get his heart. He's not giving it up just yet, and he's giving it up to someone specific.

▲ russian mafia daughter, 21, psychopath, glamorous, chaotic, .

Yelena Sidorov is completely different to all of my other characters. Yelena is…well I’ll let you decide. She grew up the daughter of a mafia boss, she never really cared about that until she was sixteen. When she was sixteen she was kidnapped, and drowned. She was revived by her father and had changed…she never spoke of what had happened while she was dead, but she met a boy. The boy told her to go back into the real world and cause chaos.

You won’t know if she’s brain damaged, possessed, or just turned cruel after such a cruel thing was done onto her, but she won’t say anything about it. She’s now very dangerous, willing to kill, hurt, or torture anyone she can to cause the chaos. She doesn’t take sides, she isn’t in it for the good or for the evil, she’s in it for the fun and for the chaos.

She needs friends. More like acquaintances. She doesn’t have many friends and if she does it’s more about how she goes against them. She’s not loyal, she’s not kind, and her kind of fun is not the kind of fun most people enjoy. Just watch out for her.

She needs enemies. She will have a crazy amount of enemies. Yelena thrives on chaos, she loves it. Above anything else, she will thrive off the bad energy and will attempt to hurt you. She thrives on pain and chaos so the more enemies she has the better.

As for lovers. She was in love once, I might request him later. She doesn’t go for love though, and most of the time it will be a love/hate heartbreak type thing. Just make sure that if you want her you’re willing for fights and punches. She will hurt you, and she’d prefer it if you’d hurt her back.

▲ gryffindor, 18, bartender, broken hearted, tough, .

This is Nina. She’s eighteen years old, bit of a gutter rat. She basically brought herself up, has been homeless, heartbroken, and the daughter of a drug addict. She doesn’t know her dad, she doesn’t care to know him, and she doesn’t know where her mother is. Now she’s at Stonefalls trying to get her life together.

She doesn’t care much about how she’s perceived. After spending so much time on the streets and in the shabbiest clothes, it kinda makes you feel a bit less worried about how people see you. She’s very confrontational, she will make a big fuss about nothing. She’s very independent, very cut off from other people, and more than a little willing to fight if she needs to.

She needs friends, though she’s a bit off putting sometimes with how she acts and how stand offish she can be, but when she’s a friend she would kill someone for you. She’s a really nice person, just maybe a little bit loud?

She needs enemies. She’s got a big personality, there is no way that everyone’s going to love her, in fact most people probably see her as a big loud mouth who’s ignorant and annoying. If you think you can take her please try to.

She needs lovers. Nina is into relationships, just know she doesn’t put a lot of effort and work into them. She put in effort once and it backfired on her big time. Now she just hangs out with you and hopes that it’ll be good for a few weeks, but she won’t put her heart and soul into it.

▲ creative studies professor, 32, bubbly, performer, cheerful, .

This is Imogen. Imogen is the Creative Studies Professor, loves life, and was a west end performer for almost half her life. She’s only recently moved away from London and spends half her time teaching, and half her time looking after her sick mum. She’s a very nice person who’s never taken big risks apart from moving to London and trying to become a west end actress.

She’s a very sensible woman who loves to act and be as creative as possible. She loves to show her skills and to try and help people try to polish their potential. She loves to see their talents flourish and she will constantly try to make her students become more than just normal.

She needs friends. She’s a very friendly person who’s very charismatic and extremely good at talking to people and making friends. She doesn’t like negativity so she’ll talk to anyone and have pleasant conversations with anybody.

She needs enemies. I don’t see a lot of these because she’s extremely nice and sweet and doesn’t really do anything against others. She’s polite and probably wouldn’t get angry with you, but if your character gets angry with her, that’s totally fine.

She needs lovers. She’s only ever been out with guys, but I think she might be gay. It would be interesting to see it unfold? She will have dates, she’s just never settled fully for anyone and doesn’t know why. Maybe you can change her mind?

PM
^
Yelena E. Sidorov
173 posts
0 galleons
Single
"N/A"
Human Witch
{♥}
English
Partner to Priori
Pureblood Priori
N/A

Just in case (I don't think I need it but yeah)
PM
^
TASHA
 Posted: Apr 15 2015, 05:59 AM
1153 posts
210 galleons
Complicated
"Oh trespass sweetly urged! Give me my sin again!"
Human Witch
Metamorph (A)
English
Auror Training
Pureblood Admin
I have died every day waiting for you.

Imogen & Mason
So Mason isn't really able to do any extra curricular stuff without his dad finding out, telling him its a waste of time and making him quit. Despite his true passion being Quidditch, he is a very musical person and plays both the piano and guitar. It's the one thing his father cannot stop him from doing cause he can do it from the comfort of his own room. He could perhaps be writing a song and seek out Imogen's help with it?

Victor & Piper
Okay. So Victor is schizophrenic and hears the voice of his dead twin in his head? Well with Piper's mental state atm with the guilt over her mother's death, she too is hearing voices. Although she is a bit of an over-emotional basket case. She wouldn't talk about what happened to him obviously, but they both deal with the voices in their head in unhealthy ways. Victor with the FX and Piper with the self harming? Could be something there maybe?

Arianna
Piper
Davina
Daniela
Angelica

Mason
Chloe
Sarah
Alyssa
Valentina
Edward
Haven
Zane
Charity
Peyton
Avalon
Olivia
Sierra
Skye
Vesper

sig code by Blitzy
PM
^
Gina T. Hale
 Posted: Apr 16 2015, 01:03 PM
N/A posts
galleons
""
Gina T. Hale

Gina & Sapphire
Oay so I can see these two being frineds but not super duper close. Like they hang out sometimes and go on walks. They are in different houses and Sapphires a little older so maybe she can help her with class and stuff?

Gina & Nina
Thye are in the same house and they would probably be sorta close. Gina wouldn't really take it to heart if she was stand off ish with her she'd still keep trying because she's head strong and once she had her mind set o something she follows through with it. She's also very loyal so shed stick by Nina no matter what and she would do anything for Nina if she needed it
^
Mastik N. Kaeru
 Posted: Apr 17 2015, 03:34 AM
N/A posts
galleons
""
Mastik N. Kaeru

Sapphire&Mastik
Get ready for a lot, 'specially with Mastik! Mastik loves nature walks! She also has a positive outlook on life, wants the best, although she's kinda sad sometimes she tries to be happy(even though it's fake sometimes) so they'd get along, I can see them being good friends <3
daisy @ shine

Shelby&Mastik
Mastik is bad at potions, there said it. Maybe she goes to her potion shop and Shelby helps her a little. Mastik be like "oh I have a new friend!" and she'd be a frigging rebel and they'd be like "waaat?" and even though there's a big age difference she'd still want to be little miss rebels friend, it'd be funny with the age difference and personality difference, but it might not work out, thoughts?
daisy @ shine

Annaleigh&Mastik
Mastik runs away from home and Anna takes her in. The end. Maybe they get close and Mastik confides with her and sees her as a mom and might even call her mom despite the close age difference, lol. But I think it'd be nice for Mastik to have a mother figure, and Anna seems to fit the picture.
daisy @ shine

Nina&Mastik
Mastik would be friends with Nina definitely <33 She'd want ta make her feel happy and nice and give her hugs and licks and be loud together, go on adventures and cry together. Perhaps they could confide a bit too, if Nina would. They're both pretty nice and have bad homelifes I mean.
daisy @ shine

Imogen&Mastik
So Mastik loves creating stuff and she loves this professors personality. She could talk to her and ask for advice and ask her to help her make something awesome and creative to take home or give to her friends. Mastik always likes being friends with professors, and tries to be a teachers pet xD Bless!
daisy @ shine

Liam&Mastik
Friends. Now. xD Mastik would confide and love him so much she'd be so happy to be his friend <3 She'd love to paint with him especially if it was his face lmao, but she'd love for someone that would help her no matter what, <3 So cute, friendsfriendsfriendsfriendsfriendssss :)
daisy @ shine

Sapphire&Aurora
KK so Aurora needs someone to help bring out the good-happy girl in her. Sapphire has a positive outlook on life, might see Aurora needs help, and will try to help her and motivate her to make friends and be happy (yay!) so maybe they could become friends somehow, after Aurora realizes she's trying to help her instead of tricking her xP
daisy @ shine

Liam&Aurora
Aurora needs help pretty bad x.x Maybe if she got used to him as a guy, then he could get her used to other guys and help her. I have a few ideas for other people helping her but maybe Liam could be in that little group? :) Maybe he feels bad for her?
daisy @ shine

Sapphire&Desi
So maybe since she sleeps around, if she slept around a couple years ago still, maybe she slept with Desi's old boyfriend and things get complicated there. They could be friends at first and then Desi's like "that bitch didn't-" and Sapphire wouldn't want that to get in the way of a good friendship and ahh what do you think >:)
daisy @ shine

Liam&Desi
Desi needs help so bad. Maybe he can help her? If he wouldn't be freaked out at the killing her boyfriend than he could help her get over it when the head is disposed of. I think he could help her with advice and maybe help her brother dispose of the head himself. C:
daisy @ shine
^
Liam J. Scamander
 Posted: Apr 18 2015, 04:31 AM
N/A posts
galleons
""
Liam J. Scamander

Imogen & Mason - This could work. She’s very much into trying to get people to explore the non-magical route. Though she’s most definitely not against magic, she wants people who’ve come from a background that isn’t entirely magical that you know it’s fine going back to their non-magical place, and she’d be happy to help writing songs, though song writing is definitely not her area of expertise.

Victor & Piper - Lol this sounds like a non-plot? Like you’re saying that she wouldn’t talk to him about it, so how would they know? I don’t know how it would go because Victor doesn’t see FX as an unhealthy thing, he sees it a bit silly maybe, but he doesn’t see it as unhealthy, because it’s more unhealthy to hear the voices and be tempted by the darkness?

Sapphire & Gina - First off, Sapphire doesn’t go to class so I don’t know if she could help xD Sapphire is the type of person who hangs out with anyone but really isn’t close to anyone, so I can see her hanging out but like only once in a blue moon because she’s just not really good at hanging out with one person cos they moved around so much. There’s like Logan who doesn’t count because she has feelings she won’t admit for him, and her siblings who she’s known most of her life.

Nina & Gina- Nina would punch her…I’m sorry. Nina is a horrible person and doesn’t get close, she cut off all her friends when she got heart broken, so now she’s more likely to beat someone up than let them in. Nina also wouldn’t have told anyone about why she became that way so I dunno if people would know the reason behind she suddenly turned into a bitch. So if Gina kept going to her and trying to be nice Nina would either say something or lash out, that’s the type of person she is.

Sapphire & Mastik - I can see this. Sapphire doesn’t become super close to most people though, so I can see them saying hi and being nice but Sapphire wouldn’t like confide in her, though she doesn’t confide in anyone really.

Shelby & Mastik - Shelby would help her with her potions, but I don’t think they could be like proper friends. Shelby would be friendly cos you know she has a business to look after, but I dunno if I entirely understand this idea chick lol sorry

Annaleigh & Mastik - Totally, we’ve talked about this. I don’t think that it would be wise to call her mum though cos Anna’s shelter is there to get people from A to B it’s not to become a mother to them all. Anna wants them to do their best, but she wouldn’t be overly motherly.

Nina & Mastik - Honey, I’m gonna be honest. Nina would eat Mastik for breakfast. Nina is a horrible horrible person, she’s loud, a party goer, she’d rather fight you than hug you, and she’s more ‘I’ll cut you if you keep looking at me like that’ than happy go lucky. If Mastik tried to hug her or lick her, Nina would punch her.

Imogen & Mastik - This can work. Imogen is happy to help if she can.

Liam & Mastik - He could do that. He has a sketch partner, but he’d be happy to paint with people. Just know he’s OCD so he’s more likely to paint for stupid amounts of hours without stopping.

Sapphire & Aurora - I think Sapphire would be nice to her, maybe if she saw her down she’d try to help her, but I can’t say that she’d become a totally amazing friend because Sapphire….Sapphire has more friends with benefits than she has friends. And even then they’re more acquaintances with benefits over friends with benefits. She would try to be nice to her and try to get her to look within herself for a better emotional aura, but if you’re looking for hard dedication and work from Sapphire to make her happy, you probably won’t get it.

Liam & Aurora - He would help her, he’d try to get her comfortable with her, but if she kicked off and wanted him to back off he would. He doesn’t want to cross boundaries. He is going to have a major bad plot soonish however which will change his personality so just a warning.

Sapphire & Desi - Sapphire would apologise if she’d slept with her boyfriend, but Sapphire would just kinda go ‘look he obviously wasn’t for you since he was so willing to get into my pants, that’s not your fault, or mine, that’s his, I didn’t know he was going out with you’ cos like Sapphire wouldn’t really go for someone who was in a relationship. She’s not a total bitch.

Liam & Desi - ….okay, when I said that he’d help I meant emotionally. He’s not going to dispose of heads, he’d freak the heck out XD he’d also probably just tell her that he can’t help her with this one and try and find the best person who was a professional to help her, because Liam’s not a professional counsellor just a nice guy.
^
Mastik N. Kaeru
 Posted: Apr 18 2015, 05:43 AM
N/A posts
galleons
""
Mastik N. Kaeru

ahh sorry for the stupid and lame ideas x.x Going to make this quick since I feel.. stupid.

Sapphire&Mastik
Mastik likes talking, she doesn't usually confide with other people unless she feels totally close.
daisy @ shine

Shelby&Mastik
Helping with potions is good enough but Mastik would still try to be her friend, if that's ok. Might not work.
daisy @ shine

Annaleigh&Mastik
I see, well besides the whole mother thing then I think they'd get along?
daisy @ shine

Nina&Mastik
Ahh sorry! I mis-understood when I read her, ahhh do I feel stupid Dx Alright that's fine! Nevermind on this one.
daisy @ shine

Imogen&Mastik
Good good at least this worked x_x
daisy @ shine

Liam&Mastik
Mastik's good with that, she'd have trouble concentrating sometimes but she'll try her best =P
daisy @ shine

Sapphire&Aurora
Good enough lol, I can see her at least talking..
daisy @ shine

Liam&Aurora
Hrmm, then maybe this might not work. Didn't realize the boundaries thing _-_
daisy @ shine

Sapphire&Desi
I know she's not like that, her boyfriend didn't tell anyone about him being with Desi hoping to sleep with other girls without hesitation. u.u It was just a thought.
daisy @ shine

Liam&Desi
..........AHHHH!! I am sorry AGAIN xD I don't know what I was thinking, I should have known emotionally! Boy do I feel stupid =x Nevermind nevermind!
daisy @ shine
^
TASHA
 Posted: May 18 2015, 07:18 PM
1153 posts
210 galleons
Complicated
"Oh trespass sweetly urged! Give me my sin again!"
Human Witch
Metamorph (A)
English
Auror Training
Pureblood Admin
I have died every day waiting for you.

Okay! -cracks knuckles-

Daniela & Shelby
With Shelby owning a potion shop, Daniela is quite interested in her potions. She spends a lot of time experimenting with them and what not. She could ask for Shelby's advice on a potion she is trying to make. She is trying to find a mixture that can cover up her veela powers. (Even though you know its more than likely impossible but she still keeps trying)

Mason & Annaleigh
Mason could come donate clothes to the homeless shelter, cause he is just so cute and kind in that way. Mumbling about his father, how hes afraid of him, how his father is trying to mold and shape him into a little mini version of him and he feels trapped. He could maybe ask Anna what she thinks he should do?

Sarah & Annaleigh
Sarah is really lovely, cute, bubbly and kind and stuff. I have a feeling she might want to volunteer and help out at Annaleigh's homeless shelter, so if she needs anymore helpers!

Daniela & Yelena
Okay so this one was more of just a random thought, just tell me to shut up if it doesn't make sense xD So Yelena is close to Valeska, or more accurately trying to take over or somethign of the sort? (Probably totally wrong but let me ramble jsut a little bit more) I had a thought maybe Daniela could have been in Diagon Alley, retrieving potion supplies and literally/physically bumped into her. Once she learns that she is in fact a Dragomir, but essentially "the one no-one really wants" hahaha, maybe Yelena would mess with her head a little? Just to cause some chaos within the Dragomir family.

Mason & Nina
So Mason is really struggling with his "open relationship" with Cassie, cause he loves her so much. So I'm thinking he comes to the bar when Nina is working, wanting to get bladdered and try forget. Having her mix him drinks and he ends up talking to her about it. Perhaps Nina makes a move on him and despite the fact that Cassie sleeps with other people, he rejects Nina cause he just can't do it and its not who he is.

Alyssa & Imogen
So Alyssa is the Astronomy Professor, so the two of them will know each other through work. Their personalities are pretty similar so they could be pretty good friends. We could have something in the staff room to start off with? To get a feel of their relationship hahaha

Alyssa & Liam
He just needs to have a thread with his "Auntie Lyss-Lyss" xD End of.

Arianna
Piper
Davina
Daniela
Angelica

Mason
Chloe
Sarah
Alyssa
Valentina
Edward
Haven
Zane
Charity
Peyton
Avalon
Olivia
Sierra
Skye
Vesper

sig code by Blitzy
PM
^
Elizabeth M. Darcy
 Posted: Jun 21 2015, 07:18 AM
64 posts
0 galleons
Single
"N/A"
Human Witch
{♥}
American
19 / 9th
spell creation / potions
N/A
Half-Blood Gryffindor
N/A

JASON, DAX, AND LIZZIE ADDED PLEASE PLOT WITH MY BABIES <3
PM
^
Xiao Fang
 Posted: Jul 16 2015, 08:13 AM
121 posts
50 galleons
Single
"FREE HUGS"
Human Witch
{♥}
English
20 / 9th Year
Auror training / Dragonology
Half-Blood Gryffindor
N/A

Daxton & Fang:

I see so many possible "arguments" possible between these two. Him poking fun at her, or maybe even pranking her, if that's his thing and Fang just trying to dish back without blowing her top completely and most often probably fail at the last part.

Fang could maybe be his "toy", someone he discovers he can make uncomfortable in more ways than one, maybe so fun that she's worth finding and poking fun off more than just once.

I'm not sure if they could move beyond that, maybe it'll become more plausible further in their "relationship", they both have a dark past they're trying to steer clear of, but if that's enough to give them some neutral ground to work with, I'm not sure.

But let me hear your thoughts on this.
PM
^
Oscar D. Phillips
 Posted: Jan 3 2016, 04:14 AM
45 posts
20 galleons
Dating
"N/A"
Human Witch
{♥}
English
Twenty-four
Barrista
N/A
Unknown Adult
N/A

UPDATED WITH BRENT, PHOENIX, SCARLETT, MIRIUM, AND OSCAR. IF YOU WANT PLOTS PLEASE POST.
PM
^
Evelyn J. Rogers
 Posted: Jan 3 2016, 05:03 AM
61 posts
0 galleons
Single
"If music be the food of love, play on!"
Human Witch
Wandless M.(A)
English
Twenty-eight
Owner of The Medley
Muggleborn Inactive
What would you do if I sang out of tune? Would you stand up and walk out on me?

Sapphire and Troy
Friends. I can see her dragging him outside every once in a while, with him groaning about it a bit before settling in and enjoying the time with her.

Shelby and Edwin
Acquaintances, at least, since they both work for the Task Force, and they both have an inclination towards potions.

Imogen and Dorian
Co-workers and strange friends. Dorian's usually more of a history buff, but he has a soft spot for theater.

Daxton and Troy
Enemies, of a sort. Troy isn't a fan of people who over-sell themselves, so to say, especially if Daxton said something in front of Troy that upset anyone else.

Brent and Troy
Friends. Good friends. Troy's probably just as geeky as Brent is, so he really wouldn't mind having someone else to geek out with.

Phoenix and Evelyn
Acquaintances. Phoenix and her band could do a couple of recordings at the Medley. Evelyn likes to know everyone who comes in, especially if they come back.

Jason and Edwin
Definitely acquaintances bordering on friends. I can see Edwin teasing Jason about being formal.

Jason and Evelyn
Potential lovers. Evelyn's not necessarily looking for romance, but she wouldn't complain about stumbling into some.

Lizzie and Troy
Awkward friends. Troy has a habit of trying to help anyone he sees if they're having a problem, and she would easily fall into that category. He won't push it, but if she needs anything and lets him know, he'll do his best.

Lizzie/JJ and Evleyn
This could be interesting. If Evelyn sees her performing, she would likely try to talk her into recording. If Lizzie manages to agree, I can see Evelyn mentoring the younger girl, or at least keeping an eye out for her.

Oscar and Evelyn
She's a regular at the coffee shop where he works. She enjoys his energy and his voice, though since she found him in a Muggle area, she doesn't dare try to rope him into recording. (Well, yet, anyway.) I can see them being casual friends. I'd even be up for a past thread where she stumbles into the shop for the first time.
PM
^
Jason Z. Younger
 Posted: Jan 3 2016, 05:46 AM
74 posts
0 galleons
Single
"N/A"
Human Wizard
{♥}
American
N/A
N/A
N/A
Half-Blood Task Force
N/A

Sapphire and Troy
This could be interesting, at the moment she’s out of the country, her sister died and she’s in mourning so she decided to go travelling instead. She’s coming back clean of drugs, so it might be interesting if they were friends and she comes back a different person.

Shelby and Edwin
It could be interesting. Shelby is a likeable person, but she definitely has her demons. She stumbled into the task force so it would be interesting because her heart is most definitely not in it.

Imogen and Dorian
I like this, kinda slight friends but not totally. Would be interesting. Imogen is lovely to everyone so yeah :)

Dax and Troy
This could be interesting. Dax definitely gets himself into trouble, but at the same time he’s actually super nice. It’ll be interesting if he’s messing around and being awful, but they actually got talking? Maybe? I dunno, but I’m always good for enemies.

Brent and Troy
She’s always up for friends. She’d definitely have a laugh and a geek out with her. She’s most definitely a fangirl

Phoenix and Evelyn
Could be interesting. Phoenix is good at being standoffish though. She’ll be as likely to be your friend as she is to drain a vial of FX and roll her eyes at you.

Jason and Edwin
I don’t know how Jason would deal with that. He’s sorta PTSD so sometimes he takes things super seriously.

Jason and Evelyn
This could be interesting. I think anyway it pans out however, Jason will end up feeling guilty. It could be interesting to see him kinda trying to open up and feel something again with someone completely new.

Lizzie and Troy
At the moment she feels extremely outcasted because of family stuff, she’s also started taking FX so it could definitely be interesting to see them react to each other, especially while she’s going into a downward spiral.

Lizzie/JJ and Evelyn
Lizzie wouldn’t record, JJ would, and with Lizzie on FX, JJ (who’s name I’m thinking about changing), is going to become an alter but a fully formed personality who's real and has her own free will, so that might be interesting.

Oscar and Evelyn
He’d definitely like a regular and a nice person to talk to. He’s super casual about everything and just likes a lot of fun so he’d always try to make her smile.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
The Treehouse Hogwarts Online School Infinite Arms Relashio Insurrection Shine WeCode The Beginning Fate Static Hogwarts Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Bombarda Maxima From the Ashes Firenze Academy and we run. Ravenclaw Pride War is Brewing Finite Incantatem RPG-Directory Age of Heroes Echoes of Earth Angels and Legions Demon Realm  Shadowplay! Salvio Hexia Sunrise to Sunset Age of Aquarius Gods & Monsters feeling electric 

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.