"I do my best! <3"
Human Witch
{♥}
English
20 / 10th
Herbology/Wandlore
N/A
Half-Blood Gryffindor
We were so tiny, happy and shiny Playing tag and getting chased Singing and clapping, Then we got bigger, that was the trigger Like the Huns invading Rome

Mary, Contrary!

tagged: Open
notes: Outfit
Corah had grabbed a nice to go cup of vanilla flavored coffee before headed out to window shop. it had been a while since she had done this and she wanted to get out and walk around town for a little bit again. She pushed her mop of hair out of her face and stopped at a window with some nice looking clothes on mannequins in it. She chewed her lip as she admired a floral skirt with a pretty light pink almost white top. She was thinking about going in a getting it if she was copmeletly honest wth herself.

It would do her some good to splurge on herself with all that was going on. She had been pretty stressed with school and what happened a few months go with the guy she had tried to help that had taken advantage of her. She was pretty small and even though he was drunk he ahd overpowered her pretty easily. She wrapped her arms around herslef and she looked at the clothes. She had been trying to forget about what had happened that night for along time now but ut was pretty hard considering.

She took a sip of her coffee and walked a little further down the sidewalk to the next window to look and see what it had to offer, some cute dresses and outfits with jeans. Some more things she was serioudly cosidering getting, they were all very her style. Though lately she was thinking about covering more skin.. A quick shake of her head and she kept walking with her head down a little trying to push the sad thoughts away.
BY MITZI
PM
^
Brady S. Park
 Posted: Jul 6 2017, 03:00 AM
83 posts
60 galleons
Single
"Ready. Aim. Fire."
Human Wizard
{♥}
Korean
Professional Quidditch Player
Half-Blood Adult
Throw it up! Throw it up! Throw away the fear in your eyes Don’t kneel, don’t break down Not not today! Not not today!

"You are the sky. Everything else – it’s just the weather."
Brady was tired after teaching dance to the girls but he wasn't tired enough to go take a nap or stay at home. He felt too restless for that. So instead he got himself some coffee and decided to wander around Diagon Alley, his go to thing if he was bored and didn't want to be at home. It was a nice day anyway and Brady loved being outside. He figured he could look into getting some new sneakers or quidditch gear or other random things, he had some extra money at the time being. Brady attributed that to the fact that Ryker, the most confusing guy on the planet, insisted on buying Brady everything. So Brady wanted to guy get something for himself, to stop feeling so bad for the amount of money Ryker spend on him.

He walked along the street, looking into windows but never going inside. There were times he almost did but for some reason chose not to. He wanted to get stuff but nothing was jumping out. A lot stayed on his mind as he walked. Yuna, his sister, had been acting weird lately and he had no idea why and anytime he asked she shook her head, giggled, and walked away. Very out of character for his younger sister. Not only that but he was stressed with the prospect of coaches from international teams seeing him play qudditch soon, especially the South Korean team that was looking for a seeker. He wanted it bad, so he had been training hard, trying to relieve some of the stress. He shook his head and stopped, looking into a window where all sorts of shoes littered stands and racks. They looked nice. As he was looking inside the window he caught the reflection of a girl walking by, head down, hugging herself. He frowned, she looked upset about something. So he turned around, "hey, are you okay?" Generally people ignored him so he was curious what the girl would do. "Not trying to freak you out but you look kind of down."

// Corah //

user posted image
PMEmail
^
Corah F. Hanna
 Posted: Jul 6 2017, 04:57 AM
25 posts
300 galleons
Single
"I do my best! <3"
Human Witch
{♥}
English
20 / 10th
Herbology/Wandlore
N/A
Half-Blood Gryffindor
We were so tiny, happy and shiny Playing tag and getting chased Singing and clapping, Then we got bigger, that was the trigger Like the Huns invading Rome

Mary, Contrary!

notes: ^.^
Corah looked up in alarm when she heard someone speak to her. She had been so lost in her own thoughts she hadn't noticed someone come up around the same area she was in. She tried to smile at the lad but she felt it was forced so she dropped it and just gave a short nod. "Yes I'm fine.. you didn't freak me out I just didn't notice you there lost in my own thoughts and all." She said making a small gesture towards her head and the mop of red curls that sat upon it. Speaking of she pushed some of it back with one hand and chewed her lip a bit.

She sighed and looked back at the window hen over to the man speaking to her he looked to be a few years older than her he was cute but she still couldn;t help but be on guard a little bit. "How are you sir you seem tired frankly why are you roaming the streets?" She tilted her a bit in curiosity. No matter how cautious she was Corah could never help but be curious it was in her nature and it would never go away no matter how much she was hurt.
BY MITZI

PM
^
Brady S. Park
 Posted: Jul 6 2017, 08:33 AM
83 posts
60 galleons
Single
"Ready. Aim. Fire."
Human Wizard
{♥}
Korean
Half-Blood Adult
Throw it up! Throw it up! Throw away the fear in your eyes Don’t kneel, don’t break down Not not today! Not not today!

It looked like he scared her and he put his hands out just a little bit without really thinking about it. Not like he was expecting her to fall or anything like that. It was just a reaction he had. She gave a small smile but dropped it quickly. "I understand that, being lost in your thoughts. Sometimes I still struggle with English so I often get lost in my thoughts trying to figure out what is being said," he paused and snorted, watching as she pushed her hand through her hair. It was messy and bright and red, it was pleasing to Brady.

He smiled politely at the girl, putting his hands in his jean pockets. "Oh man, you are right I am exhausted. Quidditch and dance hours a day do that to a guy. But I didn't want to stay at home I was too restless." He realized it sounded kind of weird because most people stayed home when they were tired but Brady often when out and about. When he was tired he always felt jumpy and he never knew why. But Brady liked to always be doing something, if he sat around too long he was consumed with thoughts he didn't want to think about. "I'm Brady," he bowed his head a little bit, his hands still in his pockets.

// Corah //

user posted image
PMEmail
^
Corah F. Hanna
 Posted: Jul 6 2017, 02:19 PM
25 posts
300 galleons
Single
"I do my best! <3"
Human Witch
{♥}
English
20 / 10th
Herbology/Wandlore
N/A
Half-Blood Gryffindor

Mary, Contrary!

Corah nodded to the Koren boy as he spoke she liked that he didn't give off a vibe that made her want to run, She felt like she could trust him but she was still going to be a little weary until she was fully sure. She stepped a little closer as they talked her feelings of unease and sadness wearing off with a little bit of human interaction. She giggled a little bit when he mentioned the English thing. She could tell and it was sort of cute she was being totally honest with herself.

She grabbed a hair band from her pocket and threw her hair up in a ponytail holding the cup of coffee by her teeth. She had been doing this a lot so it was something she was used to even if she was clumsy she had become a master at it so she had very little spills lately. "I think it's cute your not from around here, I like your accent. It's interesting most people here sound just like me so its refreshing to hear a new sound." She said

She sat down on a bench that was near one of the windows and he spoke about why he was tired today and the reason he didn't go straight to his dorm. Something she could understand she had been pretty restless the past few weeks too. "Yeah, I get that I've been restless too, uni is different from Hogwarts and some other stresses have come up so I understand what you mean." She said with a sad down in her voice and a heavy sigh

She looked down at the ground as she crossed her legs bouncing one foot up and down. She finished what was left of her coffee and threw the cup in the trash near the bench. "Oh, Corah it's nice to meet you, Brady. See there I go again in my own thoughts." She said with a shake of her head. "If I do that again just snap your fingers at me. okay?" She had a stern but playful look on her face when she said that.

As she looked around at the streets she chewed her lip. "Soo did you come out here window shopping too or were you just stretching your legs to get the restlessness out?" She asks tilting her head over to Brady squinting a little from the sun being in her eyes. SHhe rubbed her hands together and she waited for a response looking around at the shops along the street.
BY MITZI
PM
^
Brady S. Park
 Posted: Jul 7 2017, 12:33 AM
83 posts
60 galleons
Single
"Ready. Aim. Fire."
Human Wizard
{♥}
Korean
Half-Blood Adult

He smiled at Corah as she giggled a little bit. She was for sure younger then him, not that he minded he had friends all over the age spectrum. He watched as she pulled her hair back with her coffee cup in her mouth. Now that was skill and he was pretty impressed by it. He would have gotten coffee all over himself if he tried to do what Corah just did. Her comment about his accent being cute, and he reached up and tugged at a piece of hair next to his eye, "you think it's cute? Most people are just really thrown off by it. But I guess there aren't a lot of Asian's around are there?" England was pretty diverse when it came to people accustomed to the western world, not the eastern world.

Brady watched as she sat down and he hoped he wasn't being rude by sitting down as well. He kept a good amount of space between them however when he sat down. Where he came from space was polite and being too close was seen as very rude. "I never went to Hogwarts, my younger sister did though. I went to primary wizarding school in Seoul. But I understand the other stress stuff," he snorted and watched as a couple holding hands walked by, "yeah, I understand exactly what you mean." Relationships being some of the most complicated things in his life at the moment.

She got lost in thought again and he found himself smiling, she had similar habits to Brady himself. Then again he spaced out when he didn't understand and was going through all his English lessons in his head. "Really you want me to snap at you?" To Brady that seemed a little pushy but if that's what she asked he would do it. So he shrugged it off. "I came here to stretch my legs mostly but looking in windows and finding neat things is perk as well. I'm Asian so I can," he paused trying to think of the word, but he blanked, "Uhm, I forgot the word but I can make fun of myself. I'm Asian so I like clothes." He snorted and rubbed the back of his neck, he hated it when he forgot words.

// Corah //

user posted image
PMEmail
^
Corah F. Hanna
 Posted: Jul 8 2017, 08:41 AM
25 posts
300 galleons
Single
"I do my best! <3"
Human Witch
{♥}
English
20 / 10th
Herbology/Wandlore
N/A
Half-Blood Gryffindor

Mary, Contrary!

tagged: Brady
Corah smiled as he sat down with her and their conversation flowed. She liked that she could have a conversation with someone and there not really be an awkward moment. "I really do think it is cute I tend to think a lot of things are cute honestly," She said with a shrug and looked over at him she couldn't help but giggle when he played with a strand of his hair as he was talking that was another thing she found cute.

When he mentioned going to another school she could see it since he wasn't from around here obviously. She saw the same couple he did and she immediately looked down that was one of the last things on her mind. "Who's your younger sister may I ask?" She played with her hands trying to ignore her feelings of sadness overcoming her again. "I don't know if you understand exactly what I mean but thank for trying."

She nodded slightly when he questioned the snapping at her, "It always works with me so don't worry about it." She smiled and held her hand to her mouth when she laughed. She couldn't help it honestly, she was sure he did it a lot and he was to cite for her. She hadn't had a laugh in a while. "It's okay I get it i forget words sometimes too haha. I like clothes a lot too I guess it's because I'm a girl though huh?" She with a small tILT of her head.
BY MITZI
PM
^
Brady S. Park
 Posted: Jul 12 2017, 04:33 AM
83 posts
60 galleons
Single
"Ready. Aim. Fire."
Human Wizard
{♥}
Korean
Half-Blood Adult

Brady smiled back at Corah and leaned back more against the bench, now knowing she didn't feel uncomfortable with him sitting next to her. "Like bunnies? I think bunnies are cute," he looked at her, "or in Korean, tokki, that means bunny." A lot of people probably thought it was weird but he loved sharing Korean words with other, it helped him feel less homesick, so he did it every opportunity he could. Corah giggled again and he snorted, "are you laughing at me?" He was asking in a joking way, knowing that his habit to play with his hair was kind of strange.

"Oh, her name is Yuna, she's a Ravenclaw. She's 20." Brady watched the coupled turn around a corner and dissappear. "I love her dearly, she kept me going through our mom's death." Most people didn't just bring up a parents death the first time they met someone but it wasn't something Brady kept secret and it had gotten easier to talk about his mom. Still not easy but he didn't feel like sobbing every time. He watched her play with her fingers, "no, you're right I'm sure I don't understand exactly what you mean. That was wrong of me to assume." Everyone had their own story and Brady knew that and Corah seemed to have a lot going on right now, but he wasn't going to push.

He shrugged, "okay, then when you space out I'll snap. Or I'll sing in Korean that should be weird enough to throw you off." Brady was glad he was making her laugh so much. Making people smile was one of his favorite past times. "I forget words all the time. But English is my second language so, that only makes sense right?" As she tilted her head her hair flowed with her and Brady nodded a little bit, "I guess. Fashion and clothes are looked at so differently in Korea. It's important to everyone. Even makeup." It was common in Korea for everyone to wear makeup, including guys.

// Corah //

user posted image
PMEmail
^
Corah F. Hanna
 Posted: Jul 20 2017, 10:24 AM
25 posts
300 galleons
Single
"I do my best! <3"
Human Witch
{♥}
English
20 / 10th
Herbology/Wandlore
N/A
Half-Blood Gryffindor

Mary, Contrary!

Corah gushed at the thought of bunnies she LOVED bunnies more than anything. "I love love love bunnies," She said and wiggled when she heard him say the Korean word for bunny she giggled. "That's so cute oh my gosh tokki tokii tokki." She said and laughed She got this way when she was overloaded with cuteness more bubbly than she usually is.

She also thought it was interesting to learn Korean. "Sorry that was just a lot of cuteness and nooo I'm not laughing at you I just think you're cute. Do you have any other words you wanna teach me ." She asked leaning towards him a little She did this when she was interested in things it wasn't like she was trying to kiss him though he was cute.

When he talked about his sister it made her smiley and kind of wish she had a sibling. She could tell he really loved her and was grateful for her for being there when his mother died. "Aww that's sweet, I'm sorry to hear about your mom.. but I can tell you really love her and that's important. I don't have any siblings but I love my mom and dad so much they mean the world to me." She said her eyes lighting up.

She liked listening to him talk it was cute, to be honest, she liked accents that weren't her own. She didn't mind him singing to her either she bet he was a good singer. "I like the idea of you singing to me I bet you can sing good.. or well... whatever the correct term for it I have never been that great with the grammar side of language." She said and smiled. She liked fashion but that was because she was a girl, well not all girls like fashion but she was one of the ones that did.

It wasn't like she went of her way to look good but she did like to dress cute. "I get what you're trying to say and that's pretty interesting about the makeup so are you wearing any right now?" She says squinting to try to see if he was but she couldn't tell she never was really good at that kind of stuff as for her she didn't like to wear makeup because it covered up her freckles.
BY MITZI

PM
^
Brady S. Park
 Posted: Jul 27 2017, 10:01 AM
83 posts
60 galleons
Single
"Ready. Aim. Fire."
Human Wizard
{♥}
Korean
Half-Blood Adult

Brady grinned as Corah bounced around when he brought up bunnies. And then he found himself chuckling, not because he thought she was being weird, but just because it was fun to watch and it made him happy. So he decieded to join the party, "tokki, tokki, tokki!" Brady smiled at Corah and chuckled, "sometimes you just have to get excited about bunnies so please don't be sorry!" Brady watched as more people walked by. It was lively today and he was happy about, he did love to people watch after all. He felt a small flush come to his cheeks as he heard Corah call him cute. It wasn't like he was embarrassed or anything but he still wasn't always used to being called cute. And it had been happening more and more lately. He took a moment to let his cheeks calm down before looking at her, "Thanks. I'm okay guess. And as for Korean words, what would you like to learn? I'm fluent after all!" And he was proud that he could call himself bilingual when many others couldn't. It made him feel special.

"Family is important to me so I understand that. My sister and my father and I are so close. We always have been," he looked at her, "and that's okay you don't need siblings to have a good family. I mean, I don't know who I'd be without Yuna. Most people think she's the older one because I'm so silly and she is so serious." Yuna worked so much and seemed so much more then an adult then Brady did but he didn't mind. He only got upset when he wanted to act like a protective older brother and he just couldn't because Yuna struggled to open to him.

Brady snorted, "don't ask about grammar. English is not my first language. So yeah, sing good sounds right. It makes sense." He shrugged, going over his English lessons in his head and sing good sounded right. "A lot of people said I can sing well. But you'll have to decide yourself when you hear me sing." Brady didn't often sing in public because he got shy quick but he would if he was asked. (OOC: Brady's Voice))

"For me it's completely normal for every to wear makeup. So for me it's weird that guys get so much crap here if they do." He paused and had to think about it. "No, I don't. Most of the time I actually have some on, but I was dancing a lot this morning and I didn't want to sweat it off." Brady hoped she didn't think that was weird, he was enjoying their chat.

// Corah //

user posted image
PMEmail
^
Corah F. Hanna
 Posted: Jul 31 2017, 08:21 AM
25 posts
300 galleons
Single
"I do my best! <3"
Human Witch
{♥}
English
20 / 10th
Herbology/Wandlore
N/A
Half-Blood Gryffindor

Mary, Contrary!

tagged: Carter
Corah giggled more when he joined in, he was just about as cute as the word tokki. "It's such a cute word! okay, how do you say, cute?" She said After he said he could teach a few words since he was fluent. She was really interested in it. "Orrr love, oh oh oh how do you say music, and plants, tree?" She asked bouncing and scooting closer. It was a lot of words but since he was fluent she was sure he could tell her one at a time.

She nodded enthusiastically when he talked about family she agreed it was really important to her too, she loved family more than anything in the world and she was glad he did too. "I love family more than anything, its the world to me I'm glad you think so too and even if I don't have a sibling I have the best parents in the world and that's all I could ask for." She said smiling big

She nodded when he talked about not knowing grammar very well. "Yeah it's not my strong suit and English is my first language."She giggled and shook her head she was never ever good with grammar she was better with plants and such. She wanted to hear him sing now that she mentioned it. She loved music almost as much as she loved plants. "Oh, can I hear pleaseee I won't judge you too harshly and they are just jealous they don't have your looks or singing voice don't listen to them." She said encouragingly.

She didn't like when people put each other down so she did her best to encourage not discriminate. She snorted a little when he talked about wearing makeup not that she thought it was stupid or something she thought it was cute that where he came from guys and girls both wore makeup. "I see, that seems like a legit reason to not wear it." She said nodding.
BY MITZI
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
The Treehouse Hogwarts Online School Infinite Arms Relashio Insurrection The Beginning Fate Static Hogwarts Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Bombarda Maxima From the Ashes Ravenclaw Pride War is Brewing RPG-Directory Age of Heroes Echoes of Earth Demon Realm  Shadowplay! Salvio Hexia Age of Aquarius Gods & Monsters feeling electric Level Six - A HP RPG Directory 

skin made by mstx at cttw, shine, & atf
toggle sidebar by subdevo and custom forum structure by black