FELIX FELICIS
quick links
staff
updates
FELIX FELICIS

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

she's a {r e b e l}, Panda's babies
Nadia I. Dragomira
 Posted: May 5 2014, 04:13 AM
205 posts
0 galleons
Committed
"take the first step into forever"
Veela
{♥}
Russian
Award-Winning Scientist
Pureblood Task Force
The worst is over now and we can breathe again. I wanna hold you high, you steal my pain away. There's so much left to learn, and no one left to fight.

Sammi/Panda

27. PST. twin. admin. dork. nerd. character addict.

Welcome to my plotter! The first thing I'll say is that all of the images on the left (as well as the letter P) are tabs. You can click on them for more info. The "P" brings you back to the tab you are reading right now.

I've been rping for over 18 years now, and I really enjoy it. Obviously, I'm a major character addict, and it's a lot of fun! With this comes having a lot of active threads, and I try to spread them out evenly. I'll frequently come in here and tweak my list of who is looking for more action!

So at the moment the following characters could really use some plots and threads are: Dimitry L. Morgan, Juliette M. Potter, Axel I. Karkaroff, Quinn R. Brimson, Darius R. Lupin, Andromeda B. Montague, and Thomas J. Brenner.

I have a very active real life. I do pretty well about keeping up to date, but sometimes I slip. I'm never ignoring people, so don't let that ever be a worry. I usually prioritize group threads and event threads, but other than that, I usually post by date. Sometime my muse sucks and I randomize it all. If I ever feel like continuing a thread isn't feasible, I'll let you know. If you ever worry or have questions about plots, or anything like that, feel free to ask. I only bite if asked nicely. ;)

Nadia I. Dragomira, 34. famed scientist. former priori. dating dominic. veela. intelligent. sexual. conflicted. russian-english. Straight-ish.

Juliette M. Potter, 22. photographer. dating cora. gryffindor alum. wild. hard headed. open-minded. honest. carefree. lesbian.

Dimitry L. Morgan, 28. Owner of Incendio/nox. dating fee. bisexual. caring. listener. reckless. scorned. brave.

Ethan L. Barton, 28. task force. auror. wandless magic (a). caring. ambitious. determined. married to annaleigh. straight.

Phoebe A. Nott, 24. squib. novelist/songwriter. single. overweight. gamer. shy. scorned. brave. straight.

Jade A. Larsen-Weasley, 21. slytherin. half-vampire. bisexual. artist. monogamous. cocky. loving. intelligent. artistic. spontaneous.

Callum L. Summers, 24. Ravenclaw Alum. Werewolf. Half-Blood. Magical Languages. Broken. Versatile. Worried. Caring. Empathetic. Hopeful. father.

Axel I. Karkaroff, 30. adult. pureblood. music store owner. heterosexual. stubborn. thoughtful. music lover. passionate. intelligent.

Sabastian T. Farlington, 19. ravenclaw. technical studies. squib. quiet. loyal. intelligent. outdoorsy. awkward.

Quinn R. Brimson, 27. muggleborn. healer. single. straight. head-strong. survivor. caring. dorky. loving.

Leila I. Krum-Murray, 26. halfblood. dragonblood. dragon handler. single. bisexual. recovering drug addict. spontaneous. social. active. compassionate.

Darius R. Lupin, 25. pureblood. drummer. songwriter. single. straight. reckless. hardcore. physical. deep.

Thomas J. Brenner, 20. ravenclaw. auror training and potions. single. straight. american. ex-bully. foster care floater. broken. healing. strong. compassionate. nerdy.

nadia dragomira

34. famed scientist. former priori. dating dominic. veela. intelligent. sexual. conflicted. russian-english. Straight-ish.

Nadia has grown up in a fucked up world. Her mother is flat out evil in every sense of the word and her sister seems to be following that path. Nadia got out of that situation and while she wasn't unscathed, she was able to walk down a different path. She has a child who is sixteen now. Yes, she had a kid at fourteen. Her mother killed the baby's father and that led to the split in family ties.

Now, Nadia is the former second in command, or the consigliere, for the Priori. She was not content there, but got a lot of money to look like she was. She has found an out and a way on her own, and now she is dealing with the consequences of her work.

Family: Valeska Dragomira - Sister, Elina Dragomira - Niece, Andrei Dragomir - nephew, Daniela Dragomira - daughter

Friends

When it comes to friends, Nadia knows a lot of people, but doesn't get close to many. She doesn't often mix work and pleasure, though sometimes those lines get unintentionally crossed in business dealings. She is pretty loyal, but not a lot of people take her for who she is and she just doesn't give a shit about those people. There could be lots of things here, someone trying to get her out of the Priori because they know her feelings, girlfriends she dances with, the lone bartender, etc.

Enemies

On the other side, here would be many Enemies. In her app it says she has manipulated people with her veela charm. She is VERY good at this, I do not want plots where people catch her unless they have a VERY good reason. She has never been caught since school when she was learning and she is very careful. She doesn't do it around others and she doesn't do it to make someone do something that is out of their character. Now, with the Priori, there is definitely room for more here, the Priori have made lots of enemies.

Lovers

With love, it is complicated. In her app it talks about Damien, the only guy she has ever felt true love for. She has no problem having sex with men, but she doesn't just sleep with everyone. She does have standards. She is a very physical person in nature, so a lot of guys may get led on. Lately, though, she has felt that love again, and the recipient of that is Dominic. Let's just call this continually complicated.

juliette potter

22. photographer. dating cora. gryffindor alum. wild. hard headed. open-minded. honest. carefree. lesbian.

Our little Juliette is a photographic firecracker! She loves to document everything in life and make it into art. There isn't much that can keep her tamed, and she does whatever she wants, only dancing on the line of misbehaving. She knows when to push her limits and when to keep it safe. The avid party girl who just loves to have fun.

This sounds just like the perfect candidate for FX, right? Wrong! She is Anit-FX and is an actual informant for the Task Force. She wants to stop FX from ravaging her fellow students, but she isn't obvious about it. People probably assume she does FX, and she will do everything she can to get information that will help eradicate this drug.

Family: Too bloody many to count. All the Potters, Weasleys, and many more.

Friends

Juliette is pretty much friends with anyone. It's just a matter of how close you are or if she's rubbed you the wrong way or not. She doesn't think life is worth wasting on hating people if she can avoid it. She is a very physical and loving friend that just enjoys having fun.

Enemies

There aren't many people that she would actually call enemy. She does not like people that actively try to get others into FX, but she doesn't act on this dislike. She just tries to get information from them somehow. She is a sneaky mind.

Lovers

This girl is very much a lesbian. Everyone would know, as she doesn't hide it whatsoever. Right now she is dating nobody, but things are about to get tossed up in a flurry of insanity there. She has a lot of fun here, so not really looking for anything else at the moment.

dimitry morgan

28. Owner of Incendio/nox. dating fee. bisexual. caring. listener. reckless. scorned. brave.

Dimitry is the owner of Incendio, which also has Nox and the Restaurant at the end of the World. He has taken time to own this. He dropped out of school after his parents were killed and learned sign language, because his sister became deaf in the accident. He then went to muggle uni to learn about owning a restaurant and opened his restaurant.

Friends

He might have some people that run into him at Incendio that recognize him from school. Finding close friends may be hard, since he takes a while to open up, but he is a loyal and trusting friend when he does open up. He would have a lot of acquaintances, though.

Enemies

He adds people to his enemies if they try to get him into trouble or try to endanger him or his friends in any way. He is overly defensive of people he loves.

Lovers

He has been burned of girls, even though he is technically bisexual. He doesn't want anything to do with girls. This isn't 100% public info, even though he isn't hiding it. His ex had an abortion without even telling him and ti hurt him. He had almost given up, but now he is dating Felix.

ethan barton

28. Task Force Auror. wandless magic (a). caring. ambitious. determined. married to annaleigh. straight.

Ethan has had a pretty full life, but he is definitely on the side of good. Being raised in a rich pureblood society formed him, but he learned a lot more from his experiences growing up. His girlfriend is a werewolf, he has been undercover for the task force for the last few years in many jobs and he absolutely loves what he does. Now he is closer to home, but still working for the Task Force. He is an undercover auror working as a professor at Stonefalls. He teaches Care of Magical Creatures, working very closely with the Dragonology professor, Rosalie.

Family: Shelby Barton - Older Sister; Annaleigh Barton - Wife

Friends

Ethan has a few best friends. He thinks that best friends are those that he can be 100% himself around. All of these spots are taken, but he is a very friendly guy, so he is bound to have good drinking buddies or work friends as well. He is loyal to those he is friends with and defends people more than he defends himself. He is a good friend to have.

Enemies

A lot of people can make it on this list. If he knows you have something to do with the Priori, count yourself here. If you favor FX and are belligerent about it, you will also find yourself here. Also, if you hurt those he loves, or people he cares for in general, that is another fast track to this list. It takes a lot of work to get out of an enemy spot in Ethan's mind once you do make it here, so do so at your own risk.

Lovers

While Ethan would have dated in the past, those kinds of relationships are all that will be here unless it is a one sided thing on your character's part. He is very devoted and in love with Annaleigh Valentine, and just married her.

phoebe nott

24. squib. novelist/songwriter. single. overweight. gamer. shy. scorned. brave. straight.

Phoebe is a broken girl who moved out of her father's home the first chance she got. She is paying for it by being poorer, but she uses her craftiness and her style to not show her lack of wealth to the people around her. She has been mercilessly mocked her entire life for her weight and now she has grown to stand up for herself regarding it and she writes about it in her songs and stories. She is a writer of songs and fantasy novels and some of her work has been purchased, giving her some income for now. Her book deal is picking up, so she is struggling a lot less. She hopes to make this a bigger deal. Flying was another love, because she could do it at any weight and loved the feeling of it, but she can't do it anymore since she lost her magic due to the antidote farce.

Friends

She does not have many friends, because most people made fun of her and she kind of crawled into a hole. She could have some more now, but most of her friends are online or were the ones that stuck with her through the mocking and helped her become the woman she is now.

Enemies

Phoebe has a lot of these, because she doesn't care for the people that mocked her and made her feel like she should kill herself. She may forgive them one day down the road, but right now is not one of those days. Tyler is also very much on this list

Lovers

The love life has not been very active, because there aren't many people that seem to find interest in an overweight woman. She loves guys only, and would love to find the right guy for her, but it will take a mixture of confidence and luck to get her there.

jade larsen-weasley

21. slytherin. half-vampire. bisexual. artist. polyamorous. cocky. loving. intelligent. artistic. spontaneous.

Jade hopped around schools for a while behfore finally being accepted at Hogwarts. It was a bit rough, because people couldn't seem to accept that she was a half vampire. It wasn't until she moved into her dorm that she realized Hogwarts was okay with it due to her half-sister already living at Hogwarts and attending. She is an artist, and loves to draw people, animals, and abstract things. She happily follows in the footsteps of her dad.

Family: Penn Weasley - dad, Louis Weasley - pere, Reid Larsen - father, Alexander Weasley - adopted brother, Amethyst Larsen - half-sister, Obsidian Larsen - half-brother, Beckett Larsen - brother, related to all Wesleys and Potters by adoption (not by blood)

Friends

Jade doesn't take shit from others anymore. She kind of boomeranged to the other side of the spectrum. Instead of hiding out and being afraid, she has more of a "fuck everyone" kind of mentality and lives her life to make herself happy. It took her too long to get there and she may find balance...one day. If you fit that lifestyle, she'd be your friend, as well as if you like her art.

Enemies

There would be quite a few of these, due to her being mocked. She won't forget the people that did that, and she won't be friends with them without a lot of work. She can be cold to those that she ignores. She isn't afraid of blatantly ignoring someone in an event with a bunch of friends. God knows she won't bow out to hide from them. She also has enemies that are due to her being a half-vampire. People still don't always like it.

Lovers

Jade is bisexual and polyamorous. She does not care about the gender of a person, and she doesn't think she should have to be monogamous. This had worked out quite well for her, and feel free to toss in your characters to the mix. Her best friend and lover Cassie is her roommate and while they aren't officially dating, if someone can't handle her random escapades with Cassie, they definitely won't work out with her. Jade does also like things a bit rough, and is one of the few that really likes to fuck with Andrei.

callum summers

24. Ravenclaw Alum. Werewolf. Half-Blood. Magical Languages. Broken. Versatile. Worried. Caring. Empathetic. Hopeful. father. Scientist and Linguist.

While Callum has been a werewolf for about a year now, he still hasn't fully gained confidence that he can live a normal life as a werewolf. People may have stopped being such judgmental gits around him, but he hasn't stopped doubting himself. He focuses his energy on helping his siblings and his friends more than focusing on his own issues.

Family: Mackenzie Summers, Tatum Summers, Alexander Harper, Lyla Summers, and more to come.

Friends

While his best friend is Ifeya, Callum would have had more friends as he grew up. He was a very friendly and upbeat guy until he was turned. His demeanor has changed and he has lost some friends, but not all of them. Some were of the kind that stuck it out with him through his dark time.

Enemies

With Callum's changes, he is bound to have made enemies. Before he was turned, not many people could find reasons to hate him that were justified. I figure he has a few reasons now, and it might be fun to play some of those out.

Lovers

His love life is a bit complicated right now. He had a crush on his best friend Ifeya for a while, but he doesn't have much hope of having a lasting love life since being turned. He tried to find a one night stand with Clara, which ended up turning into a hot mess where he thought he slept with her again, but it ended up being her twin sister Caitlin. Now they are both pregnant and he doesn't know what he's going to do. Right now he is finally dating Ifeya, and it's not going to end well.

axel karkaroff

30. adult. pureblood. music store owner. heterosexual. stubborn. thoughtful. music lover. passionate. intelligent.

Abandoned by his family, lied about by his parents, Axel doesn't have it easy. All because he didn't agree that people should be judged on something they couldn't control...their blood status. Axel comes from a family that ranks pureblood above all others and Axel's love wasn't defined by blood. He fell in love with a muggle at a rock concert and was swiftly black-listed from his family. He still cares for them and would love them to change their mind, but who knows if that will ever happen.

With others, Axel loves talking about music, going to rock concerts, and he owns a local music store. His music store advertises muggle music, but he also sells wizarding music by request. That was what broke his relationship with his fiancé up. Something he is just starting to fix, now that he knows his fiance is able to know about the magical world.

Family: Ana and Alec Karkaroff

Friends

Most of the people that know Axel nowadays are muggles or people who spend time in the muggle areas or his music store. He has recently started frequenting Incendio, and some of his old classmates may remember him, but it isn't likely. He went to Durmstrang for most of his schooling and to Hogwarts for only part of one year. If you think your character knew him, speak up. He could use some friends right now.

Enemies

His family fits right well into this category, an they placed themselves here. Anyone who thinks blood is better than the person and acts on it may find themselves here as well. Other than that, Axel doesn't tend to make too many long term enemies, though he can make some through concerts and whatnot.

Lovers

This area is pretty full for him. He is in love with Sophia Brimson, though they are broken up right now, we are working on rekindling. If your character would hit on him, I'd be game for rping something out, but he doesn't want to date or sleep around, so it would be one sided. He and Sophie will eventually get back together.

sabastian farlington

19. ravenclaw. technical studies. squib. quiet. loyal. intelligent. outdoorsy. awkward.

This quiet guy is Sabastian. He is a year younger than his sister, Raven Farlington. Her and their mom's strong emotions as he grew up helped shape Sabastian into the timid guy he is today. He isn't mute, but he doesn't always have the words for things and it can take a lot for him to understand societal norms and whatnot.

Friends

There is a large group of upcoming eighth years that Sabastian is a part of. He lives with them and is his most comfortable around them. It takes him a lot to get close to people, and even more for him to feel comfortable around them enough to figure out how to express himself. He still hasn't fully gotten there with his group of friends and they've been together since his first year.

Enemies

Without talking, it is hard to make enemies, but it is possible for people to have found his quiet nature to be rude. If you have ideas for enemies, feel free to speak up.

Lovers

Sabastian has a slight crush on Magde, one that he may or may not ever actually do anything about. There may be something happening with Peyton, but he is pretty ignorant when it comes to women, to the point that he'll definitely have some failed attempts along the way.

quinn brimson

27. muggleborn. healer. single. straight. head-strong. survivor. caring. dorky. loving.

Coming from a muggle family, Quinn was abandoned when they found out he was a wizard. They tried to force it out of him through FX, forcing him to take it when they heard it could get rid of magic. It didn't work, and Quinn was taken away. He moved through foster homes until he was adopted by the Longbottom family. He just found out that his sister is looking for him and is dating a wizard. He's hoping for reconciliation soon.

Family: Sophia Brimson - sister

Friends

Once he got into a stable home, Quinn made a lot of friends. He works half-time at Stonefalls and half-time at St. Mungos as head healers. He would know a lot of people this way, and friends are not a far cry for him anymore.

Enemies

Quinn does not like anyone that hurts another person. This is cut and dry. He will have made some enemies down the line with his attitude growing up, but who knows if they are still enemies today. He thinks any FX supporters are also heinous, and would consider all involved parties with distribution to be an enemy.

Lovers

He doesn't have too much going on here. Right now he is about to have something with Amelia Valentine, and that's looking very promising. Feel free to toss in past relationship ideas for him. If you want to suggest drama, go ahead. I always love crazy dramas.

leila krum-murray

26. halfblood. dragonblood. dragon handler. single. bisexual. recovering drug addict. spontaneous. social. active. compassionate.

Growing up, Leila loved her two moms and her sister. They were born of the same surrogate. Later in life that surrogate tried to kidnap them, and it really messed her up. Leila got into using FX, and was really addicted to it for a long time. She ended up going to rehab and meeting the best support group she'll ever know.

She is a recovering FX addict, and she works as a dragon handler. She never knew why she was always better with dragons than anyone, but she just found out. She is dragonblood, which means she can change into a dragon. She has a lot to learn about them, and hasn't told many people. She's terrified, and hoping she doesn't get studied.

Family: All Weasleys, Potters, Thornes, and related families.

Friends

The closest circle of friends Leila has are her girls from her drug rehab center. Three of them now live with her, and others are around and still close. It takes her time to get close to people, and she may have a lot of acquaintances, but her close-knit friends stay semi-few.

Enemies

Especially with her days of being high, Leila will have accumulated quite a few enemies. She doesn't care to stick around them, but they're there. She doesn't hate people easily, but she gave a lot of people reasons to hate her in her worst times.

Lovers

Right now there is nothing going on here. She is only interested in men, and she could definitely use some fun here. She isn't quite ready to settle down, but maybe one day she will.

darius lupin

26. pureblood. drummer. songwriter. single. straight. reckless. hardcore. physical. deep.

Coming from the Lupin family, Darius loved it. He cares deeply for his siblings, and has a family that supports his rockstar dreams. He is the drummer for The Dragon Slayers. He also is a songwriter that writes for his band, but also is contracted to other popular musical acts. He is fairly wealthy in this now, and is enjoying following his dreams

Family: Lupins, Weasleys, Potters, and such.

Friends

In his years, Darius would have had a lot of friends, but it's hard to find close friends when you're a rockstar. People want your money or your fame. He has a hard time trusting people to get close, because he has been used a few times for his fame.

Enemies

Darius doesn't really have a whole lot of enemies. He has a "who gives a fuck" kind of attitude that sometimes pisses people off, but it keeps him from caring about hating people. He's not a mean-spirited person, and hating people to him is mean-spirited.

Lovers

He is definitely not ready to settle down. He doesn't sleep with his fans usually, but he is always looking for fun. He has some future potential with Lavender, and we'll see where that goes. Feel free to toss ideas his way.

thomas brenner

20. ravenclaw. auror training and potions. single. straight. american. ex-bully. foster care floater. broken. healing. strong. compassionate. nerdy.

Hailing from America, TJ started at Salem Academy. Before that, he was from a drug-filled home with parents that neglected him. He was moved from home to home for a long time, before he found out he was a wizard. Living in the dorms at school at least gave him a consistent roof over his head, though he was pretty messed up. He fell into a crowd of bullies, because they were the first to accept him. He considers them his closest friends, even though he regrets a lot of the things he did with them.

Now he goes to Stonefalls, and is trying to reform from his bullying ways. Most people here don't know him as the bully he was, and he wants to use his brute strength into something useful...auror training. He's starting fresh, and learning how to maintain his growth even when his fear makes him revert back to his old ways.

Friends

Really, the group he was with are his main friends. He will have some new ones at Stonefalls, but not many. He doesn't have a ton of confidence in himself, and he's softer in personality than people expect. This has been hurtful with him in the male friend front, but he has still managed.

Enemies

He has bullied a lot of people, and even if he wasn't doing the bullying, he wasn't stopping his friends either. There will be a lot of enemies from this, and some may forgive him, but some definitely won't.

Lovers

Right now there isn't much here. He might develop a crush on Raven, but it'll probably be fruitless as she has a strong relationship with Allie. He could definitely use some fun here, if people have any ideas

Andromeda montague

21. ravenclaw. dragonology and advanced flying. dating ella. straight. australian. farmer's kid. loyal. confused. compassionate. rambunctious.

words

Friends

words

Enemies

words

Lovers

words

PM
^
Shelby V. Barton
 Posted: Jul 31 2014, 09:15 PM
134 posts
30 galleons
Single
"N/A"
Human Witch
{♥}
American
N/A
Pureblood Task Force
N/A

Ethan be all mine. Mine. Mine. Mine :D

....well not yet, but yeah XD

We should do a Shelby & Ethan thread so I can get Shelby up to post and bring in Anna <3333333
PM
^
Ethan L. Barton
 Posted: Aug 6 2014, 09:50 PM
151 posts
0 galleons
Married
"We got a love that last forever"
Human Wizard
Wandless M.(A)
English
Task Force Auror
N/A
Pureblood Task Force
Cross my heart,Hope to die, Swear I'll never tell you a lie. Trust my words, hear my vow, Swear I'm never gonna let you down.

*dances around* You has Anna and you know this means teh cute has startesd
PM
^
Aleksei I. Karkaroff
 Posted: Aug 9 2014, 07:34 AM
198 posts
30 galleons
Complicated
"I wish you could see"
Human Wizard
Occlumens (M)
Ukrainian
23 / 13th Year
Ancient Runes (M.)
Pureblood Slytherin
You've got your demons, and darlin', they all look like me

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hey panda! <3

so firstly, i apologise muchly or not seeing it sooner, but we got signed together in roullette with jaime and juliette, and i was meant to start something. i will spam some added ideas here, and then link you soon to a thread, if thats still cool with you?

soooo, here goes.

alec & eros
so, my lovely little alec is a regular at Incendio, and he is one to spend a lot of money, so possibly they became acquainted through this? Alec is quite closed off, but deeply emotional (he feels a lot but struggles to interpret and deal with it, so instead shuts himself off a lot) and can be quite a private person, which i thnk eros is also, but i think rather than awkward silences this could just be a quite nice, balanced yet possibly quiet relationship. what i think could be really interesting is if there was some kind of romantic twist here - Alec is straight, or assumes he is, but as he doesn't drink very much usually, if he had a bit too much one night, was particularly emotional and confused in general, maybe something might happen here and spark an interesting turn of events. Alec questioning his sexuality, coupled with Eros' complicated romantic past, it could be something to explore/discuss for possibilities? I don't know where Alec would end up eventually sexuality wise, but i think to throw a spanner in the works could be interesting, but i am cool to try some general acquaintances to start perhaps?

PM
^
Dimitry L. Morgan
 Posted: Aug 9 2014, 04:36 PM
142 posts
30 galleons
Committed
"those three words are not enough"
Human Wizard
{♥}
English
Owner of Incendio
N/A
Pureblood Adult
Forget what we're told, before we get too old. Show me a garden that's bursting into life.

ok, OMG I love these!

Don't even stress about the thread roulette. I don't like to be pushy, and I'm not offended at all. <3 I'm glad you like the idea.

Eros and Alec: I also love this idea. I would love to see these two thread something out. Maybe Alec has been a regular for a while now and they didn't talk a whole lot, but now Eros is curious and strikes up more conversation than the usual and we can go from there? That way we have a foundation, but we aren't fluffing deep info or anything. I feel bad asking, but I would love a thread with these two and wondered if you would be willing to start it as well. Normally I'd start it since you are the starter for the thread roulette, but I have just started so many threads of Eros just standing there just waiting for someone to come in, and it'd be smoother if you just had Alec come into Incendio and come to where Eros was. Is that okay? I SWEAR I start whatever next thread we have if you do, haha.

On the same line with the new girl, if she is Rosie's best friend, you'd have plots with Ethan as well. Ethan is the "Gabe" wanted ad in the same wanted ad as your girl for Rosie. Ethan was the one to take her to St Mungo's and he would have been there a lot helping where he could. He is not on another assignment with her. Ethan and your girl would have also gone to school together, but not really known each other until after the incident in Romania.

user posted image
PM
^
Dimitry L. Morgan
 Posted: Aug 10 2014, 05:04 PM
142 posts
30 galleons
Committed
"those three words are not enough"
Human Wizard
{♥}
English
Owner of Incendio
N/A
Pureblood Adult
Forget what we're told, before we get too old. Show me a garden that's bursting into life.

Eros' name has been changed to Dimitry following a major plot removal in his life. Sorry for the confusion <3

user posted image
PM
^
Jaime D. Greenacre
 Posted: Aug 12 2014, 07:00 AM
176 posts
0 galleons
Single
"So devoid of colour he don't know what it means"
Human Wizard
Wandless M.(A)
English
21 forever
Resident Ghostie
Pureblood Ghost
Ur drippin like a saturated sunlight ur spillin like an overflowin sink ur ripped at every edge but ur a masterpiece & now ur tearin through the pages & the ink

wheeee as discussed, so down for all of this. thought i'd just add that in here for kicks too. and u know, have records and stuffff.

not a problem, i will be starting new threads tomorow as i got ill tonight, but will set both of those up. i like the ideas fo alec and dimitry, think it could be really interesting irrlevant of how deep it gets, and will open up a few avneues in general so me likey!!!!!

and yessswe shalll have to discuss cora and juliette/ethan some more v sooon! i really want to make her right now.super muse for allllll!!!!
PM
^
Ethan L. Barton
 Posted: Aug 19 2014, 09:29 AM
151 posts
0 galleons
Married
"We got a love that last forever"
Human Wizard
Wandless M.(A)
English
Task Force Auror
N/A
Pureblood Task Force
Cross my heart,Hope to die, Swear I'll never tell you a lie. Trust my words, hear my vow, Swear I'm never gonna let you down.

awesome! PM me when you start them, they are easier to find that way, haha.. *dances*
PM
^
Nina T. Allan
 Posted: Mar 2 2015, 02:57 AM
95 posts
0 galleons
Single
"N/A"
Human Witch
{♥}
English
21 / 11th
Creative Studies
N/A
Unknown Gryffindor
N/A

Nadia Plots

Nadia & Shelby – I remember talking about how they could possibly know each other but I can’t really remember much about what we said xD I think they could be interesting because they both seem to be involved with people in the Priori, but don’t want to be. I think if they got drunk together they’d just howl with laughter all night.

Nadia & Annaleigh – I dunno if they’d ever meet but I think it would be interesting if they did because it would be quite different to see them.

Nadia & Yelena – Can we have these two as enemies but not like kill each other enemies? I think these two would be really interesting to see the two of them just kinda passive aggressively talking to each other.

Nadia & Sapphire – These two I don’t see having much interaction, but I thought I’d throw it up there since Sapphire is Valeska’s pet so they might have met or something?

Dimitry

Dimitry & Shelby – So they have met and we had that half a thread (sorry about that), but Shelby would definitely be polite enough to talk again, possibly become friends or something? I’m not entirely sure

Dimitry & Nina – If Dimitry has an opening for a bar tender Nina would work there. She has experience? She’s pretty desperate so she’d work a lot of shifts if she could.

Dimitry & Yelena – I’m gonna be honest, I need more plots with Yelena, and I think it would be interesting. She’s going to be scoping places out for victims, I can imagine her going there and just hanging out watching. She might talk to him?

Ethan

Ethan & Annaleigh – Just wanted to say that I love them.

Ethan & Shelby – We need the thread where he tells her about the baby and she tells him that she was pregnant before.

Ethan & Sapphire – This could be interesting since she’s one of his students, though I doubt she goes to many classes, and even if she did….well she’d probably be high.

Ethan & Liam – They might know each other, Liam volunteers at Anna’s shelter so maybe they’ve met in passing?

Juliette

Juliette & Sapphire – These could be interesting. Since she’s an informant and Sapphire is hooked and used by the Priori. I think apart from the drugs, Sapphire and Juliette would be really good friends.

Juliette & Nina – Again I think these two would be good as friends. Nina is a party girl, but is anti-drugs because of her mother. She hangs around with druggies and other people similar to druggies, but she doesn’t deal with that stuff. I think it would be interesting to kinda see how they reacted with each other.

Lysander

Lysander & Liam – Yeah, I genuinely think that Liam looks up to Lysander not just as a father but as a person. Liam is kind and sweet and polite, and if asked about his father, he would say that Lysander was his real father, Tyler is only his father by blood, to the extent that he took up Lysander’s name as his surname.

Lysander & Shelby – I mean she works in the Task Force so they’d know each other and stuff, I dunno if they’d have a lot to go on from it but I’d be interested to see if you can think of anything.

Lysander & Yelena – While Yelena isn’t part of the Priori, she does work with them in certain points. She’s also very into causing chaos. I think it might be interesting if she pretends that she’s an informant feeding him information? And she would feed him some information that was true, just not a lot.

PM
^
PANDA
 Posted: Mar 2 2015, 03:52 AM
1593 posts
160 galleons
Engaged
"all the panda love for you"
Human Witch
{♥}
English
Payroll and Accounting
Non-Magical Admin
Like a space-age food pod made of magic and dreams , I'm a happy girl because I have you on my team. You are sweet and you are fine. I love you like a burrito.

Nadia and Shelby - I do think they could actually be friends over this, and Nadia needs a good girlfriend. The only thing is, NAdia wouldn't spill something like that drunk, if she did, Dominic would know by now. If Shelby knows Dominic at all, or comes to Incendio often, she would see Nadia there. There will be a plot coming eventually where Nadia starts to separate from the Priori, and I don't think she would talk about her involvement with it unless Shelby had given her many reasons to believe she could be trusted with that. she's never told anyone except her daughter.

Nadia and Anna - I do think it would be interesting, but I can't think of a feasible way for it to happen until Nadia has nothing to do with the Priori anymore.

Nadia and Yelena - Yeah, I agree. Nadia would know Yelena's involvement, and she wouldn't trust her as far as she could throw her. idk how it would turn into a thread, though. What is Yelena's job right now?

Nadia and Sapphire - haha, I didn't know that, but Nadia does avoid knowing who V's pets are. She hates it.

Dimitry and Shelby - I think she would be closer friends with Fee, and with Dimitry having a lot of involvement with Fee, I could see them becoming friends through that.

Dimitry and Nina - I answered this in skype <3

Dimitry and Yelena - As long as she doesn't hurt him, I'm good with this. He'd know she was scouting, but he wouldn't know or care what it was about. He sees drug deals all the time and just stopped caring about it.

Ethan and Anna - <3

Ethan and Shelby - she should tell him everything, lol. this would be a good time and he's teeechnically waited like 2 years of ooc time, hahahahaha. which is like 6-8 years of IC time due to our age bump.

Ethan and Sapphire - IDK where this would go as a thread, but he would know she was high. He has been trained to see it. What would make the most sense for Sapphire to have a thread with him?

Ethan and Liam - I can see that. He likes to know the people that work there, because he is over protective of Anna, especially with her being kidnapped already and being pregnant. It might come in handy down the road, but I don't see how that would make a thread for them unless/until something happened.

Juliette and Sapphire - Juliette would probably hang out with her or even watch her some other times. She would never attack Sapphire, so no worries there. She'd just try to observe info that could find her supplier or something. Subtly, of course.

Juliette and Nina - I like Nina and Juliette. I think they would go well together <3

Lysander and Liam - For Liam's first two years alive, Liam was hurt with the knowledge that he wasn't his kid, but he worked hard to raise him as his own son and I think they bonded over this. He was always honest with Liam about everything, and this could be cute. Maybe we could do an owl thread with Lys checking in on him and seeing how he is doing.

Lysander and Shelby - I could actually see them being paired for assignments. I thiiiiink they are both just general Task Force Agents that occasionally go undercover, but have the more sporadic assignments instead of the permanent ones like Ethan and Rosie. This could allow them to be on assignment together sometimes.

Lysander and Yelena - I would normally love this, but I don't know how she would know to come to Lysander. To the outside world, he works for the ministry and has no involvement with the Task Force. Some might know he is an auror, but he always complains publicly about his desk job and the drama of people who talk around him. People wouldn't know about him without a really good reason.

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
TASHA
 Posted: Apr 5 2015, 10:18 PM
1154 posts
0 galleons
Complicated
"Can't smile without you"
Human Witch
Metamorph (A)
English
Auror Training
Pureblood Admin
I have died every day waiting for you.

Dimitry & Piper

So I had a thought, Piper likes to try drink her problems away, although it doesn't really work as well as cutting herself as she's found out. I had a thought if maybe it were near closing time at Incendio and Dimitry found her sort of huddled in a corner in a bit of a state. (Would you expect anything less of her at the minute xD) But obviously if she's a tad drunk and he noticed her marks on her arms, being drunk she may open up to him a little. But then if she realised what she was doing she'd totally go back into her shell, knowing that obviously as part of Andrei's rules she is not supposed to get close or talk to other guys and what not. Let me know what you think darling! <3

Arianna
Piper
Davina
Daniela
Angelica

Mason
Chloe
Sarah
Alyssa
Valentina
Edward
Haven
Zane
Charity
Peyton
Avalon
Olivia
Sierra
Skye
Vesper

sig code by Blitzy
PM
^
PANDA
 Posted: Apr 15 2015, 03:32 AM
1593 posts
160 galleons
Engaged
Human Witch
{♥}
English
Payroll and Accounting
Non-Magical Admin
Like a space-age food pod made of magic and dreams , I'm a happy girl because I have you on my team. You are sweet and you are fine. I love you like a burrito.

bahaha, I love this, especially since he is with guys right now and not girls. would you be okay starting it to set the scene of where she is at?

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
TASHA
 Posted: Apr 15 2015, 03:46 AM
1154 posts
0 galleons
Complicated
"Can't smile without you"
Human Witch
Metamorph (A)
English
Auror Training
Pureblood Admin
I have died every day waiting for you.

Totally! I will link you here once I have done it! <3

Arianna
Piper
Davina
Daniela
Angelica

Mason
Chloe
Sarah
Alyssa
Valentina
Edward
Haven
Zane
Charity
Peyton
Avalon
Olivia
Sierra
Skye
Vesper

sig code by Blitzy
PM
^
Anastasya I. Karkaroff
 Posted: May 28 2015, 05:25 AM
340 posts
0 galleons
Single
"I wanna love you but I'm just too cynical"
Vampire
Legilimens (A)
Ukrainian
--
Pureblood Retired
Take me I'm alive Never was a girl with a wicked mind But everything looks better when the sun goes down

Omg omg omg!!!!
Let's get this party started!! :D
I'm up for getting things moving w Ana catching a glimpse of Axel out late one night, if you're down? ?

user posted image
Raven
Xander
Anastasya
Syncopate
Tawny

sig code by Blitzy
PM
^
PANDA
 Posted: May 28 2015, 05:59 AM
1593 posts
160 galleons
Engaged
Human Witch
{♥}
English
Payroll and Accounting
Non-Magical Admin

ooooh, ok! I'm game for that. Do you want it to be something super short, like where she just sees him, or is she going to talk to him? I know we talked about her asking Alec and stuff and him asking Dimitry haha

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
The Treehouse Hogwarts Online School Infinite Arms Relashio Insurrection The Beginning Fate Static Hogwarts Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Bombarda Maxima From the Ashes Ravenclaw Pride War is Brewing RPG-Directory Age of Heroes Echoes of Earth Demon Realm  Shadowplay! Salvio Hexia Age of Aquarius Gods & Monsters feeling electric Level Six - A HP RPG Directory 

skin made by mstx at cttw, shine, & atf
toggle sidebar by subdevo and custom forum structure by black