"N/A"
Human Wizard
{♥}
English
19 / 9th
medical magic / auror training
Half-Blood Ravenclaw
N/A

It had been a couple weeks since Reed had come to Jon's dorm and literally begged him to help figure out what was going on with Haven and her boyfriend, Obsidian. Jon had reluctantly agreed to get Reed to stop bothering him; hoping that he could find out that Reed was just being an idiot, and nothing strange was going on between them. Since then he had tried contacting his sister, but she wouldn't respond to him, and that raised his concern a little more. He managed to find out who the boyfriend was, and Jon had spent some degree of time trying to stalk him and see if anything seemed out of sorts. His efforts always seemed to come up short, however. This Obsidian character was a hard fellow to follow. It seemed a lot like he was hiding something. Why else would he be so secretive. unfortunately, the more Jon tired to follow the guy, the more he believed Reed was right in suspecting that he was up to no good. He really wasn't sure which thought irritated him the most; his sister potentially being used and controlled by this guy, or that Reed might be right about something.

While stalking him, he did discover a few people that Obsidian had a lot of contact with; some of which also looked quite a bit suspicious as well. One that he'd seen quite a few times was highly attractive young woman, and she piqued his interest. He couldn't keep up with Obsidian very well, but her he could follow, and he didn't mind doing it nearly as much. She seemed to go out and do a lot more fun things with her free time. He couldn't get close enough to Obsidian without arousing some kind of suspicion, but perhaps he could talk to this girl and use her to get information about the guy. He might even manage to get a good bang out of it if he played his cards right. So he followed her to a bar, and picked his moment to go talk to her.

"Well hello beautiful, can I buy you a drink?" He asked with a smile; his voice full of his normal confidence.
PM
^
Tamsin H. D'Artagnan
 Posted: Apr 24 2017, 10:03 AM
9 posts
20 galleons
Single
"N/A"
Human Witch
{♥}
French
scientist
N/A
Half-Blood Adult
N/A

In all honesty Harlee was probably more of a liability to the Priori then an asset. She was more dedicated to Elijah then them, and more dedicated to herself then anyone else. She loved to have fun to enjoy life, the only reason she'd gotten into the Priori was it was easy money, and she enjoyed tormenting people and making potions. Both of which were things she could do and were encouraged to do. As long as she ensured her risk taking behavior didnt get caught, she was happy to do whatever she wanted.

Which was what she was doing tonight, out for a drink tight black dress, looking for someone to hang out with and have some fun. So when someone tall, slightly dark, and handsome approached. Well, she definitely didn't hesitate to lean in with a smile "Depends, is it going to be just one?"
PMEmail
^
Jonathan R. West III
 Posted: Apr 24 2017, 10:36 AM
167 posts
120 galleons
Single
"N/A"
Human Wizard
{♥}
English
19 / 9th
Half-Blood Ravenclaw
N/A

Jon smirked at her response. He was off to a good start since she already seemed interested in him. Now it would be a matter of striking up more of a conversation with her and getting her to talk about what she did for Obsidian. Getting several drinks in her wouldn't hurt his chances, so he might buy her as many as it takes to get her to share the information he wanted. Perhaps he could even talk her into taking him somewhere where he could find out more things about the guy first hand. After all, her question did allude the the probability that she was up for quite a few drinks, and a lot of fun. Tonight was already looking a bit promising.

"Depends, how many do you want?" He asked in return; intentionally wording his question to sound similar to her own. "I suppose I could buy you a few if it means giving a good looking gal like yourself a good time tonight. What do you like?" If he played his cards right, then perhaps he could not only hook up with a hot girl, but also talk Reed into paying for it since he was going out of his way for him. Would be pretty great to con Reed into paying for a few drinks that got Jon laid.
PM
^
Tamsin H. D'Artagnan
 Posted: Apr 24 2017, 11:39 AM
9 posts
20 galleons
Single
"N/A"
Human Witch
{♥}
French
scientist
N/A
Half-Blood Adult
N/A

Chuckling at his return question, as he turned it around on her Harlee offered a delicate almost feline shrug "However many it takes to keep you around," she'd tease though she wasn't going to fall into bed right away, she wanted to have a little fun first, and flirting and drinking normally fit that description pretty well.

"Well as long as you promise it'll be a good time," she'd offer a wink, and waved down the bartender to order a few shots, raising an eyebrow at him in question, wondering if he wanted anything himself. After all he was paying.
PMEmail
^
Jonathan R. West III
 Posted: Apr 24 2017, 12:28 PM
167 posts
120 galleons
Single
"N/A"
Human Wizard
{♥}
English
19 / 9th
Half-Blood Ravenclaw
N/A

Jon liked her response. Not just what she said, but also how she said it and the body language to go along with it. She was definitely seeming like his type. Buying a few drinks for her seemed like it would be money well spent. Who would have guessed that doing a task for Reed, and potentially helping his sister would turn out to be so much fun? "You don't really need any drinks to keep me around." He replied. "That hot body and that devilish smile would do that pretty well." She was definitely hot, and he was most likely going to enjoy flirting with her. The difficult part would be keeping his mind on getting information out of her, and not just wanting to get her in bed.

"Oh, I always guarantee a good time." He promised as he returned her wink. Jon was quite confident in himself, and in his ability to show a woman a good time. It was his favorite thing to do, after all, so he was bound to be good at it. She waved down the bartender, and ordered a few shots, and that was a good start. She raised an eyebrow at him, and he nodded. He didn't plan on getting drunk, but he did need to play his part and have a couple drinks. He was sort of trying to be undercover to get information on Obsidian, so he had to go along with everything like it was just a normal flirt. Fortunately, it was an easy part to play because he just had to be himself. When the shots arrived he grabbed one and held it up to her. "Now let's have a good time." He gave another quick wink, and then drank his shot and put the glass back on the bar.
PM
^
Tamsin H. D'Artagnan
 Posted: Jun 6 2017, 11:13 AM
9 posts
20 galleons
Single
"N/A"
Human Witch
{♥}
French
scientist
N/A
Half-Blood Adult
N/A

Chuckling at his smooth words Harlee's grin grew, "most guys like their girls innocent, nice to meet someone who appreciates the devilish smiles instead of a damsel in distress," she'd respond easily, such a flirt, especially when Elijah was being neglectful as he had been recently.

"Mmmm, I definitely love the sound of that," she'd practically purr at him, easily downing the shot as if it were nothing, "lets get to it," she'd respond with a grin, pulling him in for a brief kiss as he finished his shot, "The drink may taste even better from your lips."
PMEmail
^
Jonathan R. West III
 Posted: Jun 18 2017, 02:35 AM
167 posts
120 galleons
Single
"N/A"
Human Wizard
{♥}
English
19 / 9th
Half-Blood Ravenclaw
N/A

Jon would smirk at her response. He definitely wasn't as much into innocent girls as a lot of guys were. Girls that were more fun and up for nothing more than a quick fling were much more his type. Girls like this one were more his type. Innocent girls were far too boring for his taste. "Innocent girls aren't as much fun. Devilish smiles are much hotter than blushing cheeks." He'd say with a wink, and a devilish smile of his own.

The girl drank her shot and then made a quick comment before grabbing him and planing a kiss on his lips. Yep, this girl was definitely his type. He wouldn't object one bit, and would embrace it instead; he'd waste no time in returning her kiss while her lips were pressed to his. What she said after releasing the kiss was a huge turn on. "I know it definitely taste better on yours." He said in return. "Though I imagine many things taste good on you." He was thinking that he'd definitely made the right choice by following her. He might be able to get the information he needed to help his sister, and have a good time in the process.
PM
^
Tamsin H. D'Artagnan
 Posted: Jul 17 2017, 11:09 AM
9 posts
20 galleons
Single
"N/A"
Human Witch
{♥}
French
scientist
N/A
Half-Blood Adult
N/A

"Well then I think we'll get along perfectly, because my cheeks don't know how to blush," she'd offer with a smirk. Which was probably true. She enjoyed acting out and doing things most would consider taboo, honestly she wasn't sure she had ever been embarrassed; and if she had it wasn't something she ever remembered happening.

Smirking against his lips as he responded to her quip about it tasting better on his lips. "Well it seems we're of agreement then," she'd practically purr chuckling at his words a devilish glint taking over her eyes "darling I could make it were you thought your own cum tasted amazing, taking it from my lips after I'd sucked you dry." she'd taunt not even caring that it was much more to the point then a lot of guys liked it.
PMEmail
^
Jonathan R. West III
 Posted: Jul 24 2017, 12:34 AM
167 posts
120 galleons
Single
"N/A"
Human Wizard
{♥}
English
19 / 9th
Half-Blood Ravenclaw
N/A

Jon smirked at the girl's response. She seemed to have not problem getting straight to the point, and saying some pretty outrageous things to get there. It was definitely a big turn on that had him glad that he'd chosen to follow her of all people. Perhaps not so much the part about tasting his own cum, but he knew it was an exaggeration to make a point, and it was a rather interesting point at that. He was starting to think that he would have to thank Reed for getting him involved with this whole Haven issue. He did need to keep in mind why he was doing this, and her, and not just let the fun of getting in this hotties pants distract him too much from the task at hand. He would need to find a way to direct this thing to Obsidian; either before, or after they got dirty. His mind was mostly on after since he didn't want to stop the flirting just yet.

"That's an interesting statement." He replied. "Someone seems rather confident in the taste of their lips. But I think I'd rather taste your cum on your other lips." He matched her smirk and the devilish glint in her eyes. These two definitely seemed to be each other's type when it came to the bedroom.
PM
^
Tamsin H. D'Artagnan
 Posted: Aug 10 2017, 10:34 AM
9 posts
20 galleons
Single
"N/A"
Human Witch
{♥}
French
scientist
N/A
Half-Blood Adult
N/A

"Very," she'd respond with a smirk, chuckling at his words, she knew her comment wasn't one a lot of men would show interest in. Some people were easily grossed out, not that she especially cared for that. So she liked that he was willing to play along even if it wasn't something that they were going to do.

"Mmm, I think I could work with that as well," she'd respond wiggling her eyebrows suggestively, leaning in to trail a finger down his jaw playfully. "Unless you wanna just sit around continuing to down shots?"
PMEmail
^
Jonathan R. West III
 Posted: Aug 14 2017, 01:19 AM
167 posts
120 galleons
Single
"N/A"
Human Wizard
{♥}
English
19 / 9th
Half-Blood Ravenclaw
N/A

Jon liked this girl already. It would seem that she wasn't really one to beat around the bush too much. He knew what she wanted, and she'd go straight for it with no hesitation. She was very much Jon's preferred type, so tonight was definitely looking up for him. It words and movements excited him. He was a bit worried that he'd have to down another shot or two before getting to the point, but she was already ready for more, and Jon wouldn't object a bit. He would still need to find a way to stir this encounter toward finding out things about Obsidian, but as for right now he was going to enjoy the spoils of his labor as best he could.

"Well, as much as I loved the getting to taste the shot on your lips, I do prefer the idea of moving somewhere a bit more private." He replied. "Anything in particular you have in mind?" Despite his interest in the sexual aspect of his venture, he did still have the objective somewhere in the back of his mind, and knew it better to go somewhere she knew rather than back to his dorm. Of course, he might very well just take the action to the restroom if she took him there, but he would have to find a way to restrain himself to some extent. Best case scenario would be for her to take him some place he could learn something about Sid.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
The Treehouse Hogwarts Online School Infinite Arms Relashio Insurrection The Beginning Fate Static Hogwarts Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Bombarda Maxima From the Ashes Ravenclaw Pride War is Brewing RPG-Directory Age of Heroes Echoes of Earth Demon Realm  Shadowplay! Salvio Hexia Age of Aquarius Gods & Monsters feeling electric Level Six - A HP RPG Directory 

skin made by mstx at cttw, shine, & atf
toggle sidebar by subdevo and custom forum structure by black