Single
"Don't let me down"
Human Witch
Animagus (B)
English
20 / 10th Year
Medical Magic / Potions
Half-Blood Ravenclaw
Welcome to the inner workings of my mind, So dark and foul I can't disguise Nights like this I become afraid Of the darkness in my heart Hurricane

Hold me down, hold me down
Throw me in the deep end, watch me drown
Raven sat in her dorm room, legs stretched out in front of her as she lay propped up sitting on her bed, on top of the comforter. Arianna wasn't home; in fact, Raven wasn't sure where her roommate and best friend was. She hadn't seen tons of her these days, but she figured Ari was just busy, much like Raven herself was. A lot was going on. It was April, which meant that end-of-year exams were right around the corner. And of course, in true Raven fashion, Raven wanted to be over-prepared. Then there was the fact that Raven was trying to secure an internship at St. Mungo's for the summer, on top of her prefect duties and her part time job working at Lumos Cafe. She'd just gotten hired, and she was elated to have some extra spending money, and a further use for her free time other than simply studying. It would look much more well-rounded on a resume, to boot.

And then there was TJ, whatever was happening between them. Raven was enjoying getting to know him, and having a guy interested in her again for the first time in what felt like ages. It hadn't been a year, yet, since she and Allie had broken up, but it seemed like a long, long time ago in Raven's mind. Which was a good thing, the hurt feelings were fading, though not completely gone.

Tonight, Raven was doing a bit of light reading -- one of her favorite Margaret Atwood books, The Robber Bride. Open beside her on the bed sat a large bag of sour gummy worms -- a new favorite treat of Raven's. Her eyes remained glued to the page as her hand moved back and forth between the bag and her mouth, sucking the sour powder off of each worm before finally popping the confection into her mouth and chewing it. It probably looked sort of gross, but no one was around to be grossed out by it, so who cared? She had her earbuds in her ears, as well, some soothing indie music on low volume. It was the perfect evening to enjoy some "me time," and Raven hadn't anticipated that anyone would be dropping by to ruin that for her. Famous last words, of course.

Tag: JAIME || Words: 380 || Notes: + SWEATS || ©

user posted image
Raven
Xander
Anastasya
Syncopate
Tawny

❤MOODBOARD | sig code by Blitzy | siggy by conformity@shadowplay
PM
^
Jaime D. Greenacre
 Posted: May 24 2017, 04:48 PM
176 posts
20 galleons
Single
"So devoid of colour he don't know what it means"
Human Wizard
Wandless M.(A)
English
21 forever
Resident Ghostie
Pureblood Ghost
Ur drippin like a saturated sunlight ur spillin like an overflowin sink ur ripped at every edge but ur a masterpiece & now ur tearin through the pages & the ink

Day by day, second by second, Jaime was slowly getting used to his new situation. It would soon be a year since he’d died and become a ghost, and already time seemed to be this strange phenomenon now, like days were mere seconds and months only minutes in his life death. The hollow feeling in his stomach remained, but he filled it daily by surrounding himself with people, sucking in the buzz at the heart of the school – his new kind of drug. He needed to be with people, to feel their energy and the more that was going on the better he felt. He enjoyed jumping out at the first years who weren’t expecting a ghost at their new school, and everyone else was slowly getting used to seeing his silver face grinning down at them as they hurried to class, to the café, or on nights out. People came to him to ask which were the best places for a party in town, or if he knew any new drinking games for their friends birthday; it made him feel needed, wanted, and despite having passed into the afterlife Jaime still craved that attention from those around him.

It was some of that which had lead him to put himself forward for the election, along with Raven’s encouragement of course. His first hand insight into the Priori put him at an advantage to know their strategies or plans, and now he could really do some good in the world, with Raven at his side to advise him, obviously. She was the smart one, but he was the speaker, the face of the campaign, the person who’d given his life to fight the Priori (kind of). Sadly, he’d been pipped to the top by Rose Weasley…but she was the head of the Task Force, so that kind of made sense, and Jaime wasn’t one to hold grudges for stuff like that. Really, the only grudge he held was against the man who killed him, which was probably fair.

But now there was little left in Jaime’s life again other than the day to day runnings of school, and with exams approaching everyone was a little more tightly wound than usual, which Jaime felt far too clearly, like a tension in the silver plasma which made up his body. The nights were quiet again, too quiet, and whilst Jaime would drift off to sleep wherever he fancied he started to find himself drifting again, more and more frequently, back to his old dorm where he’d been murdered. Even for a ghost it was a pretty nasty shock to wake up there, to see the empty beds and skeleton closets gathering dust (Andrei was still on the run, and Jaime had died, but their room hadn’t been given to anyone else), to see the dent in the wall where Jaime had managed to fling Andrei’s knife to stop him from using it against him, and perhaps it was just Jaime being paranoid, but he was sure he could see dark spots in the carpet; dark spots that looked like blood and brain matter.

This evening Jaime had taken an early nap – night and day were concepts of time and time was a concept he was rapidly losing the meaning of – only to wake up in his old room. The shock hit him so hard he could have sworn he almost felt the echo’s of his heartbeat racing, like he’d suddenly come back to life, and after a few moments to level himself Jaime grit his teeth and floated through the wall to the Ravenclaw dorms. Raven had offered him a place to stay in her dorm if he needed it, and whilst he’d stayed a few times it was still sometimes awkward. The people who had known him during life were getting used to seeing him dead, but every now and again that flicker of pain would cross their face, and Jaime hated to see it. It was hard enough not letting himself fall into depression over his own fate, but seeing it etched in his friends faces was worse. Feeling sucked. Being alive was better.

But he couldn’t be alone right now. Reaching Raven’s door, he called through Raven? but couldn’t hear a response. Shrugging, he poked his head through, just to check if she was inside, spotting curled up on the bed sucking on sweets, and he grinned at her before letting his body follow him through the door. Hey! Are you busy? Can I hang out here for a bit? he asked, waving at her, not observant enough to notice her headphones.

tag: raven| notes: words
PM
^
Raven N. Farlington
 Posted: May 26 2017, 05:10 AM
1089 posts
590 galleons
Single
"Don't let me down"
Human Witch
Animagus (B)
English
20 / 10th Year
Medical Magic / Potions
Half-Blood Ravenclaw
Welcome to the inner workings of my mind, So dark and foul I can't disguise Nights like this I become afraid Of the darkness in my heart Hurricane

Hold me down, hold me down
Throw me in the deep end, watch me drown
Raven was fairly engrossed in her novel, with Halsey flowing through her earbuds at a reasonable volume (she was very sensitive to damaging her hearing by listening to music too loudly). Catching movement out of the corner of her eye, though, she tugged at the white cord, pulling her left earbud out of her ear as she same Jaime's silvery head poking through her door. "Oh, hey Jaime. Nope, not busy," she responded, tugging the other bud out of her ear and pausing her music on her phone. Sometimes she really did prefer to be left alone when she read. But Jaime was sort of an...unusual circumstance. Maybe Raven still felt a little bit guilty, for not stopping Andrei sooner, before he'd killed Jaime. No one would say that had been her fault, but Raven was the type to take on a lot of responsibility for things. She didn't actively think it was her fault, but she also wouldn't turn Jaime away from her room if he could be honest enough to tell her that he wanted to hang around. The life of a ghost must be lonely.

"What's up? Heard any good gossip, lately?" Then there was the fact that having a friend who could float around and hide places for hours did turn up some interesting information now and then. And while Raven was mature for her age, she wouldn't turn down some juicy gossip if it was offered to her!

Tag: JAIME || Words: 243 || Notes: + SWEATS || ©

user posted image
Raven
Xander
Anastasya
Syncopate
Tawny

❤MOODBOARD | sig code by Blitzy | siggy by conformity@shadowplay
PM
^
Jaime D. Greenacre
 Posted: Jun 15 2017, 12:21 PM
176 posts
20 galleons
Single
"So devoid of colour he don't know what it means"
Human Wizard
Wandless M.(A)
English
21 forever
Resident Ghostie
Pureblood Ghost
Ur drippin like a saturated sunlight ur spillin like an overflowin sink ur ripped at every edge but ur a masterpiece & now ur tearin through the pages & the ink

Jaime felt a fraction bad for interrupting Raven, but she had never seemed to have a problem telling him - or anyone else for that matter - whether she wanted people around or not, so he figured if she didn't want him around he'd know about it. Cool. Thanks. It's just...you know. Blahhh out there. he commented, floating over and perching on the end of the bed, one ghostly leg crossed over the other. Raven' room was always nice, all warm and cosey and homely feeling, and since dying things between him and the Ravenclaw girl had gotten significantly better. Raven seemed to snap at him less, which was always nice, and perhaps some of it was to do with the fact Jaime wasn't able to do drugs any more that had them growing closer and enjoying their time in one another's company more than before. Raven was actually really interesting - Jaime had never totally given her that credit before, as he'd never tended to care as much, and Raven seemed to enjoy his silly playful antics more than when he'd been high and tripping. Grinning at her question, Jaime tapped a finger against the side of his head, thinking. Mmmmm. THere's this super cute guy who just reappeared! I saw him changing after a run, and you should totally get on that if you can. he teased with a wink. Mmmmm. Oh, and there's some new guy running Borgin and Burkes. I spotted him downtown. Not that interesting....but he's ginger, are gingers good businessmen? I just don't know. I always found them too impulsive, you know? His gossip maybe wasn't that great right now, but it was something. Hopefully there'd be something more interesting coming up in the run up to the end of term. How's things with you anyway, anything new? he asked, never one to JUST talk about himself. jaime could sometimes be a little self-absorbed, but he cared about what his friends cared about too. He liked to have a conversation, not just rabbit on himself.
tag: raven| notes: words

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
The Treehouse Hogwarts Online School Infinite Arms Relashio Insurrection Shine WeCode The Beginning Fate Static Hogwarts Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Bombarda Maxima From the Ashes Firenze Academy and we run. Ravenclaw Pride War is Brewing Finite Incantatem RPG-Directory Age of Heroes Echoes of Earth Angels and Legions Demon Realm  Shadowplay! Salvio Hexia Sunrise to Sunset Age of Aquarius Gods & Monsters feeling electric 

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.