FELIX FELICIS
quick links
staff
updates
FELIX FELICIS

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Here You Go [M], Tag: Draiden
Yuna M. Park
 Posted: May 18 2017, 07:32 AM
76 posts
40 galleons
Single
"N/A"
Human Witch
{♥}
Korean
21 / 11th
Medical Magic/Potion Creation/Intern St.Mungo's/PA at Ministry
Half-Blood Ravenclaw
No need for that gold key or get lucky If you truly mean it everything’s gonna be okay

Y
una shifted uncomfortably as a guy handed her some papers that needed to go to Draiden Song. She didn't want to see Draiden face to face, or be in the same room with him if she didn't have too. And she had been doing pretty good at avoiding him at the Ministry only seeing him in passing. But now she had to go to his office and hand deliver some paperwork to him. She hoped to Merlin that Ryker was there today, so that she wouldn't be alone with Draiden, though somehow she knew her luck wasn't that great.

She made her way to Draiden's office slowly, taking as much time as she could before having to see his face. Yuna half hoped he wouldn't say anything to her, yet a part of her hoped that he would say something, anything. She tried desperately to crush that hope knowing that if he said anything, it would probably end with them fighting again. She glanced around as she neared the office and frowned not seeing any sign of Ryker or really any other Aurors she would rather see so she made her way into Draiden's office with a soft knock and bit down on her lip as she walked in. She kept her gaze down as she walked to his desk and thrust the papers down on top of the desk with a loud thud. "You've been requested to read and fill out the following paperwork." Her voice sounded robotic almost, and her body felt just as tense.

Outfit

user posted image
PM
^
Draiden J. Song
 Posted: May 18 2017, 10:11 AM
83 posts
10 galleons
Single
"And if I seem a little strange that's because, well, I am."
Werewolf
{♥}
Korean
Auror
N/A
Pureblood Adult
I don’t have class, I don’t hide anything There’s no time to breathe Let out your wild side

Draiden was having a hard time staying awake as he stared at the paperwork before him. He was working on a new case tracking down some weird people who had caused problems in Knockturn alley. Not only that but last night wasn't so great, much like every night that involved a full moon weren't great. There was exhaustion in his bones and keeping his eyes open was a struggle. He didn't particulary remember what happened last night but he didn't have gut-wrenching guilt in the pit of his stomach so it couldn't have been that bad. At least he hoped it wasn't that bad. Thoughts of past incidents crossed his mind, freezing at Yuna, as they always did. Yuna. His stupid drug and he knew that. Staying away was painful. But it was a nessacary pain, to keep her safe. To keep her away from him. He was about to put his head down on the paperwork and give up when the door opened and he turned his head. The frown crossed his face before he even though about it as he watched Yuna walk to his desk and drop another folder. He then moved his eyes up to Yuna. She was tense he could see it all over her posture. With a shake of his head he looked back down at the folder, "don't you see I already have enough to do? Tell the captain to make someone else do it. I don't want it." Plain and simple as that .He knew he probably wasn't coming off nice, but he was tired and he couldn't risk another mistake like last time.
I'm Friends With The Monster
Yuna | WORDS | NOTES

user posted image
PMEmail
^
Yuna M. Park
 Posted: May 18 2017, 10:19 AM
76 posts
40 galleons
Single
"N/A"
Human Witch
{♥}
Korean
21 / 11th
Half-Blood Ravenclaw
No need for that gold key or get lucky If you truly mean it everything’s gonna be okay

Y
una frowned as he opened his mouth to speak. He was obviously not in a good mood, and that certainly didn't help her mood either. She hated herself for the struggle she put herself in. Part of her wanted to ask if he was okay or if he needed anything, and the other part of her just wanted to say 'fuck off'. Neither of which would probably go over well. She glanced up at him seeing his exhausted face and bit her lip a little harder before shaking her head. She took a steadying breath before she dared to speak. "Your captain is not my boss nor my captain. If you have an issue with the work he is giving you, take it up with him. I'm not your messenger bird."

She bowed a little bit to him before standing back up straight. "Also, you look like you could use some coffee. Would you like anything from the cafe? I already have to go that way for someone else in another department. I can grab a coffee for you if you'd like." Yuna wasn't sure how her kind gesture would be taken but she hoped it didn't end with him yelling at her or being a sarcastic asshole like usual.

Outfit

user posted image
PM
^
Draiden J. Song
 Posted: May 20 2017, 01:34 AM
83 posts
10 galleons
Single
Werewolf
{♥}
Korean
Auror
N/A
Pureblood Adult
I don’t have class, I don’t hide anything There’s no time to breathe Let out your wild side

He continued to look up at Yuna from his seat behind his desk. He didn't want her to be here right now. Of course, he was always in the mood to see her but that was exactly his problem -- he needed to learn to not want to be around her. He though the past few years had done that but she kept coming around and he realized he was lyin to himself. She was around and a big part of him was okay with it, just to see her. The only reason he wished she wasn't around was so he didn't have to be awful to her but sometimes, to him, it was worth it just to see her. "Apprently you are my messanger bird because you brought this," he paused and flourished his hand towards the folder, "not him."

She was being polite today and that was because he hadn't said much and he was troubling bringing himself to say things. He was just too tired to care. But he took a long breath ready to send some nasty words her way when he paused as she asked him if he needed something. His head jerked back up towards her, "what?"

Yuna | WORDS | NOTES

user posted image
PMEmail
^
Yuna M. Park
 Posted: May 20 2017, 02:47 AM
76 posts
40 galleons
Single
"N/A"
Human Witch
{♥}
Korean
21 / 11th
Half-Blood Ravenclaw

T
he frown on her face was more than apparent as he called her his messenger bird. She shook her head taking a breath calming herself down trying not to get angry. "I did bring this to you because it's my job, however, it is not my job to talk to your boss for you. So you can do that yourself. Plus if I did tell him that you didn't want to do it, he'd just come to you anyway and then proceed to tell you why you should talk to him yourself." Her hands went to her hips as she spoke keeping it as neutral as possible. There was no need for them to fight about it, she she would do her best to make sure they didn't fight about it. Even if it was a complete struggle to do so.

Yuna's eyes widened a little bit as she watched the shock and confusion cross Draiden's face. Her kind gesture wasn't making him angry, or at least not yet. It seemed to genuinely surprise him. She bit her lip for a moment before shrugging some. "I mean it if you need anything from the cafe I can run and grab it. It's on the way for everyone else anyway." Yuna tried to not make it seem like she was going out of her way to get him a drink. She wanted to be nice, even if their history wasn't the best. Hell their history was terrible especially as of late, and she should have been rude and dismissive of him. But something in her just couldn't be mean to him all the time. Something in her hurt when he hurt and she kind of hated it.

Outfit

user posted image
PM
^
Draiden J. Song
 Posted: May 22 2017, 05:57 AM
83 posts
10 galleons
Single
Werewolf
{♥}
Korean
Auror
N/A
Pureblood Adult

Draiden really thought Yuna frowned to much. He understood why she did, espeically why she frowned so much around him, but he still thought it was a lot. Sometimes it was good to change up facial expressions even if you were frustrated with something. "Guess so," he shrugged after she finished telling him off in very Yun-like way why she wasn't his messenger bird. He looked up from the folder. Her hands were on her hips, it was her defensive posture. It was easy to recall how many times she did it when they were together...he didn't let himself finish the thought.

He was still reeling a little bit about Yuna asking if he wanted something. She was a sweetheart, he knew that, but he worked so hard to make sure she wasn't that way with him. But here she was, being herself, being nice, even though he was an asshole to her. He knew he should say no. He knew he should say something awful. He knew this kind gesture could lead to something else. But he couldn't bring himself to say anything nasty. Hell, he couldn't even bring himself to think of anything nasty. All he was thinking about was getting coffee with Yuna or having her sit in his office with him and drink coffee as he made jokes and made her laugh. Just like he did so long ago. He calmed the shock on his face but continued to look up at her, "okay. Sure. I'll drink anything." He reached into his back pocket and pulled out his wallet and started digging through it looking for any loose money he could give her.

Yuna | WORDS | NOTES

user posted image
PMEmail
^
Yuna M. Park
 Posted: May 30 2017, 01:04 AM
76 posts
40 galleons
Single
"N/A"
Human Witch
{♥}
Korean
21 / 11th
Half-Blood Ravenclaw

Y
una couldn't help the shock on her face as he accepted her offer without a fight. Draiden wasn't calling her names, or making fun of her offer in anyway. And in fact he almost looked confused yet relieved at the same time. Yuna bit down on her lip as he pulled out some money for her to use and she walked closer to the desk to grab it. She felt more nervous at that moment than she had in a while. This was out of Draiden's usual behavior, and after the events of last time they were alone together it was nerve wracking to be in the same room with him let alone standing just in front of him. Thank goodness his desk was in the way.

"Would you like anything specific? Sugary latte of some sort?" Yuna blinked at the recommendation as if she knew exactly what he liked to drink. She mentally shook her head blaming it on Ryker, she must have heard that from Ryker. She looked back at Draiden and studied him for a moment. He looked tired, and not just the not enough sleep tired, no. He looked exhausted in every way. Concern flashed over her as she looked at him but she tried to conceal it as best she could it. She wasn't quite sure why she was worried about him, but then again, she was always worried about him for one reason or another. Something in the back of her mind always pulled tight whenever she was with him and he was suffering.

Outfit

user posted image
PM
^
Draiden J. Song
 Posted: May 30 2017, 01:39 AM
83 posts
10 galleons
Single
Werewolf
{♥}
Korean
Auror
N/A
Pureblood Adult

He was throwing her off and it was written all over her face. Then again he was really throwing himself off with his behavior and he tried to care but he just couldn't bring himself to do it. He kept trying to turn to the conversation into something negative but he was so tired. And it didn't feel worth it today, especially after last time they saw each other and their recent phone conversation. So nevertheless he gave up on trying to be an asshole even though he knew he really should be. He held out the money for Yuna to grab.

"How'd you know that?" He looked up at her in surprise that she knew what he liked to drink. It scared him because he knew the edges of his obliviate spell were starting to fray. He knew he should probably do the spell again just to keep everything in tact but he doubted he could bring himself to do it again. And part of him hoped it would fall apart and she'd come back to him. But he knew she'd be angry and she wouldn't come back. And he knew he couldn't handle the thought of her remembering what had happened...He sighed and pushed his hair back, "but yeah, sure, anything sugary please. Since apparently you already knew that."

Yuna | WORDS | NOTES         

user posted image
PMEmail
^
Yuna M. Park
 Posted: May 30 2017, 02:36 AM
76 posts
40 galleons
Single
"N/A"
Human Witch
{♥}
Korean
21 / 11th
Half-Blood Ravenclaw

D
raiden was just as shocked as she was by her comment and that worried her more than anything. She had so many questions but asking them would probably not end well for either of them. She took a moment to step back once and shrugs some trying to regain her composure. "I probably heard it from Ryker at some point. He's always getting you coffee." She tried to keep her voice sure and confident but that was far from what she really felt. She was so confused and lost and being around Draiden never seemed to help. But at the same time she couldn't just stay away, there was something there pulling her to him.

Yuna watched him push his hair of his face and for a split moment she wanted to be the one touching his hair and she blushed at the thought looking away from him quickly and just nodded to his request. "R-right got it. Something sugary, I can do that. Do you need anything to eat? Have you eaten today at all?" The concern was back, the concern for his well being that somehow never went away no matter how mean he was to her. But was times like this when he was nice to her that worried her so much more, and made her so confused. She wanted answers but she knew she'd never get them. She took a couple steps backward toward the door getting ready to leave.

Outfit

user posted image
PM
^
Draiden J. Song
 Posted: May 30 2017, 02:47 AM
83 posts
10 galleons
Single
Werewolf
{♥}
Korean
Auror
N/A
Pureblood Adult

Yuna was starting to retreat towards the door and the urge to grab her arm and pull her back almost consumed him. But he sat on his hands and behaved. If she was going to get him coffee anyway, she'd be back. And that made him feel a weird mixture of excitment and dread. He really needed to back off today but he really didn't want to. "Yeah, Ryker gets me coffee all the time, mostly to hold it over my head to make me do something." It was always a hostage situation when Ryker got Draiden coffee. It was actually quite funny most of the time.

His eyes widened as she blushed. Why did she blush? He bit his lip urging himself to calm down. He had to calm the fuck down. But god, was she a problem today. And he was too exhausted to care. "Thanks Yuna Bean." He cringed as he said that and shook his head, "no I haven't eaten but I'm not hungry." It was always hard for him to eat the day after a werewolf excursion. He knew she would insist though. But he was thrown off a little bit as she retreated more. Was he scaring her? What was he doing? God, he was confused.

Yuna | WORDS | NOTES         

user posted image
PMEmail
^
Yuna M. Park
 Posted: May 30 2017, 05:29 AM
76 posts
40 galleons
Single
"N/A"
Human Witch
{♥}
Korean
21 / 11th
Half-Blood Ravenclaw

Y
una bit down on her lip once more as she stared at Draiden, she noticed the subtle movement of his arms, he was now sitting on his hands and she tilted her head to the side a little in confusion. She nodded and cracked a small smile at the thought of Ryker holding Draidens coffee hostage, but somehow the scene didn't surprise her one bit. Sometimes you had to hold things over Draiden's head to make him do anything. "That's totally fair, but it makes you do your work and stuff." She tried to tease but her heart was thundering in her chest as she spent more time in the room with Draiden.

She was almost positive that he had seen her blush by the way his eyes widened. What was going on between them? Sure they were awkward and weird with each other often, but this was on some totally other level. She held her hands together in front of her holding the money but she dropped all of it onto the floor as he said Yuna Bean. Her eyes widened as she quickly shook her head realizing she'd dropped the money in shock and knelt down to collect it again her hands shaking a bit before making a face as he said he hadn't eaten. Without standing up she pulled out her wand and waved it, "Accio lunch." Her voice quiet but loud enough to be heard by Draiden as her lunch box came into the office and settled on the desk in front of Draiden. Yuna used the time to try and recollect herself and finish picking up the money. "You can eat that, it's kimchi fried rice with beef. I just made it this morning." She said trying to keep her words short and concise to keep her voice from shaking, but it was shaking despite her effort.

Outfit

user posted image
PM
^
Draiden J. Song
 Posted: May 30 2017, 05:40 AM
83 posts
10 galleons
Single
Werewolf
{♥}
Korean
Auror
N/A
Pureblood Adult

He adjusted his hands under his thighs but kept his eyes on Yuna. And he was relieved when she smiled, even if it was only a small smile. Part of him could still make her smile and that made him almost smile but he kept his face calm. "I'd hate to admit that Ryker has a technique to make me do shit but he does, and that makes me sad," he played up a fake pout then smiled lightly. Joking felt nice and it loosened the tension. But it was only a little bit and the room was still very awkward.

Her hands stopped working when he used his pet name for her and his eyes followed the money as it fell to the floor. He let his hands free and almost stood up to help but stopped himself as Yuna bent down to recover the money. And then she was doing her normal Yuna thing, taking care of him. But she was shaking with every movement and he couldn't pin down why exactly. He shook his head a little bit and looked at the food, "I'm not going to take your food..." His voice was quieter then he wanted it to be. Yuna would cook all the time for them and he missed her cooking. It was beautiful just like she was. He reached out and pushed the food back towards her.

Yuna | WORDS | NOTES         

user posted image
PMEmail
^
Yuna M. Park
 Posted: May 30 2017, 06:21 AM
76 posts
40 galleons
Single
"N/A"
Human Witch
{♥}
Korean
21 / 11th
Half-Blood Ravenclaw

Y
una slowly stood up the money in her shaking hands but looked at him and shook her head. "Please eat the food Draiden I can always make more. I'd rather you eat it." She smiled meekly at him trying to figure out why exactly she felt like she might faint at any moment or burst into tears. She chewed on her lip for a moment looking at the money then walked back over to him on his side of the desk and held his money back out. "Here I'll get your coffee today okay?" She smiled a little more trying to disguise her discomfort and nerves. She wanted the niceness to last, she wanted it to mean more than the toying that he had previously said. She wanted him to be real with her. She decided that she would try being nicer instead of mean back, but she wasn't sure how long that would last, but at least she would give it a try.

Outfit

user posted image
PM
^
Draiden J. Song
 Posted: May 30 2017, 06:43 AM
83 posts
10 galleons
Single
Werewolf
{♥}
Korean
Auror
N/A
Pureblood Adult

He looked at the food, then back at Yuna, then at her shaking hands and frowned. Why was she shaking? He had asking himself the same question over and over multiple times within the last 5 minutes. He wasn't being mean so she couldn't have been angry, right? But maybe she was just nervous, waiting for him to blow up. Which he just couldn't bring himself to do at this moment. He nodded, "okay, I'll try to eat it, but only if you eat some too okay?" He wasn't going to take all of her lunch, he wanted her to eat too.

His eyes followed her as she made her way over to stand next to him and held out the money, "I can't argue with you on that can I?" It was useless to try and fight about money with Yuna. Over the months she got used to Draiden, as her boyfriend, paying for her. But she didn't remember that time so all that work meant nothing. He chewed on his lip as he looked up at her and the urge to wrap his arms around her and not let go was so strong he once again moved to sit on his hands. "Come back with coffee and you can eat some of your lunch."

Yuna | WORDS | NOTES         

user posted image
PMEmail
^
Yuna M. Park
 Posted: May 30 2017, 06:59 AM
76 posts
40 galleons
Single
"N/A"
Human Witch
{♥}
Korean
21 / 11th
Half-Blood Ravenclaw

Y
una nodded slowly looking at him. She couldn't really stop her hands from shaking at this point but she smiled lightly at him as he agreed to eat the food, but only if she did as well. "Alright, we can share that seems fair." She was a little shocked by his wanting to share the food with her. Honestly she would have thought he would have refused or if he did take the lunch he'd take all of it. But maybe she didn't know as much about Draiden as she thought.

She looked down at him a bit as he still sat in his chair. She smiled triumphantly as he asked if it was useless to argue with her and she nodded. "I'm glad you see it my way." She felt a little odd saying that to him, as if she'd said it many times before this but she couldn't remember ever saying that to him since most of their conversations weren't nearly this civil. She raised her eyebrows and cocked her head to the side as she watched him sit on his hands once more. "Why do you keep sitting on your hands?" She was genuinely curious, it wasn't something normal people did on a regular basis.

Outfit

user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
The Treehouse Hogwarts Online School Infinite Arms Relashio Insurrection The Beginning Fate Static Hogwarts Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Bombarda Maxima From the Ashes Ravenclaw Pride War is Brewing RPG-Directory Age of Heroes Echoes of Earth Demon Realm  Shadowplay! Salvio Hexia Age of Aquarius Gods & Monsters feeling electric Level Six - A HP RPG Directory 

skin made by mstx at cttw, shine, & atf
toggle sidebar by subdevo and custom forum structure by black