Human Witch
{♥}
American
Twenty
Writer
N/A
Half-Blood Adult
N/A

While most people spent their days wondering how to get out of work, Mirium had always spent the time she should be relaxing wondering how to do more work. She’d always been like that, always striving for excellence, something her father had instilled in her. Not the need for excellence, but the need for his approval, for him to appreciate her. She wanted what any child wanted, a father to love her. It had taken a long time and even now he refused to trust her, refused to love her.

So she pushed herself further into her studies, trying to be the best, she was the best. She’d made damn sure of that. She threw herself into her work enough that she had for a long time forgotten what it was like to be just Mirium…she didn’t care, she enjoyed her work, it gave her purpose.

And then…Billy.

He’d shown her that there was more to life than work, more to life than proving to her father that she was this unstoppable force. He was still as driven as she when it came to his career, but he wanted to show her there was more to life than just what she did, what she put out into the world, and she couldn’t be anything but thankful for that.

She’d spent the day in the library, reading book after book and writing up her research, finishing the first draft of her book. It wasn’t the best thing she’d done, but it was a very good start, and something her publisher had been asking for for months. So, finally she’d sent it off, an felt a heaviness lifted.

After, she’d spent an hour or so with Michael, watching over him, talking to him, telling him stories, trying to wake him. It hadn’t worked, but still, she could hope. After an hour she’d felt less excited about her work, and had left, kissing her twin on the forehead before she’d left.

Now she sat in Billy’s dorm room, sipping on a bottle of champagne she’d bought, a good one at that, and waited for him to return, two glasses on his desk. She’d worn something sexy, something that wasn’t too revealing, because that wasn’t Mirium at all. It was a dress, barely a dress. Lace and silk, but it covered enough. She bit her lip, her heart hammering in her chest as she awaited her boyfriend to arrive. She wanted to celebrate, and even if that didn’t include a very explicit act, she just wanted Billy to hold her.
PM
^
William S. Hayes
 Posted: Jul 10 2017, 05:03 PM
132 posts
110 galleons
Dating
"brooklyn boy"
Human Wizard
{♥}
American
Sales Assistant 'Positive Spin Records'
Half-Blood Adult
I am he as you are he as you are me And we are all together See how they run like pigs from a gun see how they fly I'm crying

It had been a long few months for both Billy and Mirium as they dealt with juggling their usual commitments to their work and taking care of Michael, but somehow they'd managed to get through it so far. Billy felt pretty confident that at least part of that was due to them having one another to lean on when things got tough, and it seemed like they fell together too easily, so much so that he wasn't always sure it was real. He'd wanted Mirium for so long, crushed hard on her as a young boy, fallen out with her when she lied to him about where his best friend had disappeared to, and now....now this. Now they weren't just Billy and Mirium but Billy AND Mirium, and it was both bizarre and incredible and terrifying at once. Billy had no idea how his best friend was going to react when he woke up, but this was what he wanted, and what both of them needed right now.

That wasn't to say it was always easy, not in the slightest. Both Billy and Mirium had always been hard workers, dedicated to advancing themselves, but their different methods of doing so and their different paths meant that was often expressed in very different ways. Mirium required hours of late nights in the library, reading book after book of research....Billy required lots of late nights out in clubs and venues, performing and trying to flog his EP's and boosting his social media profile. It meant hours in the gym or the studio - music or dance - perfecting everything he could, because he not only had to look good, sound perfect, move smoothly, but do it all with an air of ease and emotion. It wasn't enough just to hit the mark, he had to make people feel something. What else was music for, after all?

And of course there were other problems; Mirium's eating habits and lack of body confidence, which totally threw Billy. He tried to understand, to be sensitive, but when he saw someone that was apparently entirely different to the person Mirium saw in the mirror it was hard to comprehend. There were the boys, who Billy hadn't seen in far too long now, thankful that Peter and TJ were too distracted by their girlfriends and other problems to pay him much attention. It was never-ending, but somehow they got by.

Billy had just finished up in the dance studio this evening when he headed back to his dorm. As much as working out and practising hard was necessary for his career, he also found it a great stress reliever, a break from the madness that was going on...and the results weren't something he hated either. He'd always been sporty, but small, so it didn't take much for wiry lean muscles to show, his arms hard and deep ridges showing at his hips. After practice he changed into a clean white tank top, bright against his darker skin, left his sweat pants on and shoved his feet into trainers before heading back. Sometimes Mirium would be home waiting for him, other times she stayed at her place...and he'd usually end up going over to curl up beside her. He was happier that way, sleeping easily with her in the crook of his arm, and who cared if it was further from school than he needed, that it sometimes was impractical because it meant half their stuff was scattered between apartments, and things were endlessly getting lost.

The door clicked as he opened it, and he glanced dark hair, smelt her perfume, before he really saw her. Hey, you been wait.... Billy started, kicking the door shut behind him, before his eyes fully registered his girlfriend in his dorm. Mirium was rarely underdressed, not unless she'd had something to drink or was feeling exceptionally emotional, like the first time they'd had sex in the hospital shower right after Mike had been admitted. But that didn't mean she was never sexy, and she took his breath away on more occasions than he could count. A whistle escaped his lips as he dropped his kit bag by the door, and before she could protest he moved quickly to her side, sweeping her up in his arms, fireman style; adrenaline was still pumping through him from his workout, and Mirium was light, making it easy work. You should surprise me like this more often. Champagne and silk drive me crazy he teased, shaking his head as if he really was going crazy, just to exaggerate, before leaning in to kiss her.

PM
^
Mirium E. Sharratt
 Posted: Jul 11 2017, 07:55 PM
52 posts
80 galleons
Single
"N/A"
Human Witch
{♥}
American
Twenty
Writer
N/A
Half-Blood Adult
N/A

She bit her lip and giggled as he fully took in what she was wearing. She squealed and laughed as she clung to him as tightly as she could. She grinned at him as he spoke. “Oh really? Good to know.” She teased before he kissed her. She closed her eyes and kissed him longingly. She pulled back and laughed slightly. “Well we have to celebrate, soon…let’s open some champagne and celebrate.” She said with a grin on her face as she leaned in to kiss him again.

She moved and got out of his grip and stood up, trying to pull the dress down as much as she could, though it wasn’t really working, she still felt a little self conscious. She bit her lip and grinned over at Billy. “So, I submitted the full first draft of the book today, that means from now on it’s only going to be redrafts and edits.” She said with a grin. “It’s a lot less stress on my part.” She laughed, already realising how much less stressed she was. She felt lighter somehow, not completely, but just happier. She grinned over at Billy. “So champagne, and this thing.” She said, swaying so the silk moved against her skin just a little.
PM
^
William S. Hayes
 Posted: Jul 12 2017, 08:31 AM
132 posts
110 galleons
Dating
"brooklyn boy"
Human Wizard
{♥}
American
Half-Blood Adult
I am he as you are he as you are me And we are all together See how they run like pigs from a gun see how they fly I'm crying

This, this was perfect, and for a split second Billy almost forgot all his problems. Almost, for that moment, forgot that his best friend was in a coma, would wake up blind if he woke up at all, forgot that because of everything he hadn't seen his parents in almost a year, hadn't seen his friends in months. He was here and she was in his arms, kissing him, smiling, and right then nothing else mattered.

Mhm? What are we celebrating? he murmured, barely giving her enough room to speak as he kept kissing her, even between breaths. He did pay attention to her deadlines as much as she did his, but sometimes things slipped past his attention when things were piled high, and when his mind was entirely elsewhere.

She wriggled out of his arms, and he watched as she stepped away from him, explaining about her book and giving him a little wiggle. Well done! Definitely cause for celebration. I feel underdressed. he teased, stepping in close to her again and wrapping an arm around her waist, dipping her back as he kissed her again. He probably looked like a total slob next to her, dull workout gear next to her soft silk slip, but Billy didn't care and hopefully neither did Mirium. They'd likely just end up on the floor, anyway, even if they didn't get physical. Billy, unlike Mirium, had no problems with his body, and whilst he wasn't going to run around naked - though that had happened in the past when messing around drunk with the guys - he was perfectly happy stripping off with his girlfriend, and often did so. There was no better way to sleep than naked.

But in all honesty he was pleased for her, and he smiled as he added Seriously though babe, that's great. Proud of you. he murmured against her lips, straightening them both up.

PM
^
Mirium E. Sharratt
 Posted: Jul 13 2017, 08:38 AM
52 posts
80 galleons
Single
"N/A"
Human Witch
{♥}
American
Twenty
Writer
N/A
Half-Blood Adult
N/A

She grinned and laughed, kissing back as he kept stealing kisses. “You know it’s kinda difficult to talk when you won’t stop kissing me.” She teased between the kisses, shivering as she felt him kissing her still. “Oh now I know that you like this outfit I might keep doing this.” She teased as she bit her lip.

Mirium rolled her eyes and laughed amused as he said he was over dressed. She squealed when he dipped her and laughed kissing him back as she clung onto him desperately. “If you keep treating me like this I’m going to get an ego.” She warned him as she kissed him gently, pressing her forehead to his and smiling, happy with the closeness she felt.

She smiled and blushed slightly as he said he was proud of her and she kissed him again, gently, less passionate but more loving. She’d grown to truly love him, and couldn’t help but feel normal, natural around him. Sure there were things she still wouldn’t do, like get naked in front of him, but she loved him and felt normal around him.

She squeezed his hand and smiled. “You really helped me get through it.” She whispered. “Thank you, for all your help with everything, I couldn’t have gotten though…everything going on…I couldn’t have dealt with it.” She whispered as she kissed him again.
PM
^
William S. Hayes
 Posted: Jul 14 2017, 01:10 AM
132 posts
110 galleons
Dating
"brooklyn boy"
Human Wizard
{♥}
American
Half-Blood Adult

That’s the point. Billy teased, a grin spreading across his face as Mirium protested her ability to talk whilst he was insistently stealing her lips for other uses. He was just messing about, teasing her – he didn’t mind at all when she talked, really, and he wasn’t just in this for the physical side of stuff. He didn’t always totally follow what she said specifically…she was far smarter than him, and he often got lost as she started veering into the depths of her research; and sometimes she nagged him incessantly, though that had been more when they were kids than anything else, and he’d just been her brothers annoying best friend. Still, right now, making out and showering her with affection was top priority, above everything else.

She was teasing him back though, and Billy paused a second as she joked that he was going to give her an ego. Wouldn’t want that, you’ll realise you’re too good for me. he deadpanned, though the joke still lit up his eyes like fireworks. At least, he made it out to be a joke – there was still nervousness deep down beneath all Billy’s usual bravado that might be true. Mirium came from a well off family, typical Upper East-siders, whilst he was a scrawny coloured kid from the backstreets of Brooklyn. He was the Aladdin to her Jasmine, the Jack to her Rose…and was it only a matter of time before she got bored of her dalliance with the common kid from down the block and found someone more suited to her refined tastes? Still, it didn’t matter now…she was here, holding him close, kissing him like he was the only one for her, and it almost erased those concerns entirely. Almost.

And then she was thanking him, and Billy didn’t know what to say. His cheeks darkened slightly, the back of his neck getting hot, not used to the honesty and sincerity with which she complimented him. Wouldn’t have wanted to be anywhere else. he murmured back, kissing her, before breaking away a little, as if thinking. Maybe Mauritius. he teased, unable to keep from joking for too long. He appreciated her words, and he’d meant his in return, but this was a celebration, and it just wouldn’t do to focus on the deep emotional stuff, when for him it went without saying. Still, he knew Mirium didn’t always appreciate his humour, and he made sure to grip her tight so she couldn’t escape him as he added But only if you were there with me too. He kissed her, picking her up and sinking onto his bed with her in his lap, before murmuring against her lips Love you Mir

PM
^
Mirium E. Sharratt
 Posted: Jul 15 2017, 07:51 PM
52 posts
80 galleons
Single
"N/A"
Human Witch
{♥}
American
Twenty
Writer
N/A
Half-Blood Adult
N/A

She rolled her eyes and smiled as she shoved his shoulder very lightly. “See now I think you just don’t wanna hear what I have to say.” She teased, not meaning it at all. It didn’t bother her to be honest. She didn’t care all that much. She knew he didn’t mean it that way. She smiled at him and squeezed his hand.

Again she shoved him. “Stop thinking that, I’m not too good for you.” She said. “You’re the best thing that happened to me, okay? You make me a better person, I promise.” She said as she kissed him again. She couldn’t help it, she felt like she was a completely different person when she was with him, someone who didn’t matter the way that people wanted her to matter, but mattered because he believed in her. She smiled and kissed him gently. “Don't worry. I’m not leaving.”

She laughed and shook her head. “Always the joker.” She whispered before kissing him again. She bit her lip. “I love you too.” She whispered as he said it, closing her eyes and resting her head against his shoulder.
PM
^
William S. Hayes
 Posted: Aug 4 2017, 06:31 PM
132 posts
110 galleons
Dating
"brooklyn boy"
Human Wizard
{♥}
American
Half-Blood Adult

This was how things were now, simple and easy between them. Life wasn’t – that was still difficult and complicated and hectic – but everything between Billy and Mirium right now felt perfect. It was that honeymoon stage, when everything was wonderful and they couldn’t get enough of one another, having finally admitted they liked one another and wanted something more than just a quickie to stave away the loneliness at night. Mirium took his comment seriously though, seeing through the joke to that small – very deep down – insecure part of him, that she might one day up and leave. It was a risk any relationship had, but for some reason it seemed to settle with Billy more. He looked at her as she spoke, swallowing hard and nodding at her words, fumbling for a joke to soften the intensity once more. If you think I’d let you leave anyway, you’re highly mistaken. he said, but kissed her twice as fiercely, as if to show how much he needed her.

She settled in his arms then, leaning against his shoulder as she sat in his lap. One arm wrapped around her back and the other across her lap, his hand on her leg. It slid slowly up her thigh, beneath her slip, pulling her hips around to sit squarely in his lap, straddling him. He leaned in to press his lips to her throat softly, leaving a scattering of kisses across the bare skin of her neck and shoulder. So, do I get to take this off you yet…not gonna lie, it’s killing me that you’re still dressed right now. he asked flirtatiously, his 3fingers teasing at the edge of her underwear suggestively.

PM
^
Mirium E. Sharratt
 Posted: Aug 8 2017, 10:55 PM
52 posts
80 galleons
Single
"N/A"
Human Witch
{♥}
American
Twenty
Writer
N/A
Half-Blood Adult
N/A

She looked at him and bit her lip, smiling lightly as she heard his words. “Good.” She whispered as she kissed him back, her arms clinging to him in desperation, trying to prove to him how much she needed him here, how much she needed him to stay as much as he needed her to stay. “I’ll never leave you.” She whispered back. “Never.”

She grinned, unable to help herself as she did. She couldn’t help blushing either. “Definitely going to have to have more champagne in me before that happens.” She whispered in his ear, blushing furiously.
PM
^
William S. Hayes
 Posted: Aug 8 2017, 11:48 PM
132 posts
110 galleons
Dating
"brooklyn boy"
Human Wizard
{♥}
American
Half-Blood Adult

At Mirium’s words, Billy pouted, though didn’t stop his advances. That could take ages he complained, gently pulling one silky strap off her shoulder. He tried not to let it bother him that Mirium tended to need to have a fair bit to drink before she was comfortable, knew that it was an offshoot of her own insecurity rather than because of him, but he did wish it had less of an impact on them. He felt a little cheap, having to get his girlfriend drunk before she felt comfortable enough to be intimate with him, and he wished he knew how to fix it so that she felt confident enough without it. It was hard to comprehend, firstly when Billy had always been fairly comfortable in his own skin anyway, but also because to him, Mirium was gorgeous. She had nothing to complain about, and he knew he wasn’t the only person who would say that.

Still, it didn’t change how she felt about herself, and that was the issue right now. C’mon Mir. he whispered, lips still brushing her skin. I want you. But even as he said it, he knew it wasn’t going to make a difference, could already feel her shrinking into his neck self-consciously, so he reached for the bottle she’d left on the side, taking a swig himself first. Better? he offered, handing her the bottle before pulling his shirt off and chucking it on the floor, returning to his place in the crook of her neck where he could kiss her, tease her, and try to slowly peel her clothes away.

PM
^
Mirium E. Sharratt
 Posted: Aug 9 2017, 12:23 AM
52 posts
80 galleons
Single
"N/A"
Human Witch
{♥}
American
Twenty
Writer
N/A
Half-Blood Adult
N/A

Mirium smiled slightly, watching him as he spoke, smirking slightly as he pulled her strap off. She laughed and pushed her hair back before kissing him. “I didn’t say we couldn’t do stuff, I just said I wasn’t planning on getting undressed so quickly.” She whispered against his lips. She couldn’t help but smile.

She glanced over at him and smiled at his words, at him swigging the champagne. She laughed and took the bottle, taking a very small swig from it. She knew he didn’t like how she couldn’t show herself, and she’d tried, god she felt hideous in what she was wearing now, but she sat there anyway, barely wearing anything, nerves filling her. She kissed him again, her skin prickling with excitement, with goosebumps.
PM
^
William S. Hayes
 Posted: Aug 9 2017, 02:08 AM
132 posts
110 galleons
Dating
"brooklyn boy"
Human Wizard
{♥}
American
Half-Blood Adult

Mhmmm. Billy murmured in reply to his girlfriends words, clearly still too busy to formulate a proper response immediately. Slow’s good. I can work with undressing you slowly. he teased, the straps of her dress now fallen off both sides, but the slip itself remaining up purely as a result of where the stitching lay. The hem was bunched up around the tops of her thighs, and Billy’s hands were all over her; brushing her hair back as he reached behind her neck, drawing her in closer, gripping her waist, pushing the material higher and letting his fingers get tangled up in it.

She took her sip, and immediately Billy was kissing her again, the taste of bubbles on both of their tongues. How about, we take these off first? he suggested flirtatiously, one hand tugging suggestively at the edge of her underwear and his tone light and teasing, like he could maybe make this into some sort of game that might help her forget her concerns.

PM
^
Mirium E. Sharratt
 Posted: Aug 15 2017, 06:19 AM
52 posts
80 galleons
Single
"N/A"
Human Witch
{♥}
American
Twenty
Writer
N/A
Half-Blood Adult
N/A

Mirium smiled and laughed as he spoke. “Your blood’s not in your head is it?” She teased. She kissed him gently and smiled, rolling her eyes when she felt him pulling her straps down. She nuzzled into his neck and smiled at the feeling of him so close to her, playing with the edges of her slip.

She squealed and laughed as she felt him kissing her as soon as the bottle left her lips. She closed her eyes and smiled. She hesitated slightly when he tugged at her underwear but nodded, trying to overcome her fears. She moved over and kissed him again, moving so she wasn’t fully on his lap, letting him pull them off if he wanted to.
PM
^
William S. Hayes
 Posted: Aug 16 2017, 07:32 PM
132 posts
110 galleons
Dating
"brooklyn boy"
Human Wizard
{♥}
American
Half-Blood Adult

Content Restricted
This content is viewable to age-verified viewers only.

Please see this page for more information.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
The Treehouse Hogwarts Online School Infinite Arms Relashio Insurrection The Beginning Fate Static Hogwarts Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Bombarda Maxima From the Ashes Ravenclaw Pride War is Brewing RPG-Directory Age of Heroes Echoes of Earth Demon Realm  Shadowplay! Salvio Hexia Age of Aquarius Gods & Monsters feeling electric Level Six - A HP RPG Directory 

skin made by mstx at cttw, shine, & atf
toggle sidebar by subdevo and custom forum structure by black