720 galleons
Engaged
"all the panda love for you"
Human Witch
{♥}
English
Payroll and Accounting
Non-Magical Admin
Like a space-age food pod made of magic and dreams , I'm a happy girl because I have you on my team. You are sweet and you are fine. I love you like a burrito.

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
PANDA
 Posted: Apr 27 2014, 05:51 PM
1579 posts
720 galleons
Engaged
Human Witch
{♥}
English
Payroll and Accounting
Non-Magical Admin
Like a space-age food pod made of magic and dreams , I'm a happy girl because I have you on my team. You are sweet and you are fine. I love you like a burrito.

Vampires

“A magical hominid that is famed for
biting people on the neck and sucking their blood.”

SPECIFICS

Vampires are turned when their blood is completely drained by a vampire. They are usually pale and gaunt, with sharp fangs that they use for puncturing the throat in order to drink blood. Although they drink blood, they are apparently able to eat things such as pasties, and Honeydukes also sells blood-flavoured lollipops designed for vampires. Vampires can be kept at bay by using garlic. Vampires tend to live longer than humans; often living for about two centuries. To the Ministry’s knowledge, vampirism is incurable.

LAWS REGARDING VAMPIRES

For safety reasons, all vampires are required to register with the Ministry of Magic, and failure to do so can result in imprisonment. Don’t forget to register out of character at the FF species claim!

RESTRICTIONS

Vampires are made when their blood is completely drained by a vampire. At the moment here at FF, vampires are capped at fifteen (15) total.

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
PANDA
 Posted: Apr 27 2014, 05:52 PM
1579 posts
720 galleons
Engaged
Human Witch
{♥}
English
Payroll and Accounting
Non-Magical Admin

Werewolves

“A human being who, upon the complete rising of the
full moon, becomes a fearsome and deadly near-wolf.”

SPECIFICS

Most of the time, werewolves appear as normal humans, albeit humans that age prematurely. Come the approach of the full moon, they will gain a pallor that lasts through the waning of the moon; and on the full moon itself, they will transform into a deadly near-wolf. This near-wolf is recognisable from its regular wolf counterparts by a shorter snout, more human-like eyes, a tufted tail, and their mindless hunting of humans whilst in wolf form. A werewolf cannot choose not to transform, and although they will remember the events of the evening after returning to human form, they cannot control themselves whilst they are the wolf; they will attack anyone and everyone. If they cannot find someone to attack, werewolves have been known to attack themselves out of frustrations, leaving them with self-inflicted scars.

Werewolves are made, they cannot be born. Lycanthropy cannot be passed on to offspring. They are made through the bite of a transformed werewolf; powdered silver and dittany is applied to the wound to seal it, and this allows the victim to live on as a werewolf. Lycanthropy is incurable, but Wolfsbane Potion allows werewolves to retain their human mind during the transformation. Wolfsbane Potion is complicated and difficult to produce.

If a werewolf bites a human while in human form, the victim will gain lupine tendences, such as a liking of rare meat. When a werewolf is in human or wolf form, any injury they inflict on others will leave permanent scars.

Werewolves are not negatively affected by silver.

LAWS REGARDING WEREWOLVES

As werewolves can be incredibly dangerous and deadly, all werewolves must register with the Ministry of Magic, or risk in-character consequences. Also, don’t forget to register out of character at the species claim!

RESTRICTIONS

Contrary to popular belief, werewolves must be made; they cannot be born from werewolf parents. Werewolves can have children, but they will not pass on the lycanthropy to their offspring. A werewolf bite is the only way to be turned. Here at FF, we currently have a cap of ten (10) werewolves.

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
PANDA
 Posted: Apr 27 2014, 05:59 PM
1579 posts
720 galleons
Engaged
Human Witch
{♥}
English
Payroll and Accounting
Non-Magical Admin

Veela

“A race of semi-human, semi-magical humanoids
reminiscent of the Sirens of Greek mythology.”

SPECIFICS

Veela appear as young, beautiful humans, whose looks—and especially their dance—are magically seductive to almost all male beings. Men will often fall over themselves and do strange things to get nearer to Veela. Full Veela are vengeful creatures, who transform into something reminiscent of Harpies when angry. They can also launch fireballs from their hands. Here at FF it is possible for half-Veela to inherit these abilities, but quarter- and eighth-Veela do not. While generally the ability works only on the opposite gender, full and half-Veela may be able to entrance—at a lower level—those of any gender.

Part-Veela result from the union between a Veela and a wizard; from their mother, they inherit Veela traits such as beauty and a pull or the ability to entrance men. From their father, they inherit magical ability. Unlike full Veela, part-Veela age. It is unknown whether male part-Veela possess the same abilities as their female counterparts; here at FF we have said that they do. Unlike females, they possess the ability to entrance women. Male Veela may also find their abilities more difficult to control.

Veela hair is magical, and suitable as a core for wand manufacture, but this is highly rare.

LAWS REGARDING VEELA

The Ministry does not require that Veela register their existence. However, you still need to register out of character at the species claim!

RESTRICTIONS

Veela cannot be made, the gene is passed down through bloodlines. They are also rare; with a few known Veela lines being the Delacours (and, by marriage, some of the Weasleys) and the site canons the Dragomirs. At the moment, here at FF we will allow five (5) Veela, not including site canons (the Dragomirs) or HP canons.

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
PANDA
 Posted: Apr 27 2014, 06:00 PM
1579 posts
720 galleons
Engaged
Human Witch
{♥}
English
Payroll and Accounting
Non-Magical Admin

Banshees

"A 'femme fatale' that feeds on negative human emotions
and emits a deadly, high-pitched scream."

SPECIFICS

Banshees are created through extreme emotional distress, such as deaths in the family, or severe torture. There are two kinds of banshees: white and black.

White banshees are in a state of transition. They appear human, except for pure white hair and eyes. The curse is upon them, but there is the chance that it can be broken. They are fully human, with human hopes and fears, but the curse is strong as it pulls inside them. They are starting to gain energy from negative human emotions, and at any moment these banshees could cross the line into permanence by murdering a human. In order to avoid this they must face their emotional pain and be free of it. If they succeed, they will return to human form.

If they fail, by committing murder, they will fully transform into the black banshee. Black banshees also appear human, but they have black hair, red eyes, and a naturally sexual nature. This state of being is permanent, and a black banshee can never return to its human form. These banshees feed on every kind of negative emotion; it gives them strength, and they have almost no morals. They kill painfully, without remorse or discrimination, and they enjoy sex. They often combine sex with death by seducing men to lure them to their deaths. These banshees kill with a high-pitched scream, that is of such a high frequency it shatters glass, and the arteries of their victims, who then drown in their own blood.

LAWS REGARDING BANSHEES

Banshees are highly dangerous, and although white banshees are capable of being cured, the Ministry of Magic still requires all banshees register, in the interest of public safety. Don't forget to register as a banshee out of character, too, at the species claim!

RESTRICTIONS

Banshees are made through a process of very severe emotional distress. Banshees cannot be born, and banshees cannot reproduce. White banshees still have the option, provided they break the curse and revert to their fully human form. Black banshees are incapable of bearing children. The majority of banshees are female, although male banshees are possible; but note that this is extremely rare and will require appropriate explanation. Currently on FF we are limiting the number of banshees to five (5) total.

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
PANDA
 Posted: Jan 27 2015, 04:45 PM
1579 posts
720 galleons
Engaged
Human Witch
{♥}
English
Payroll and Accounting
Non-Magical Admin

Dragonbloods

“A human with the blood of a dragon coursing through their veins.”

SPECIFICS

Dragonbloods are an elite species here at Felix Felicis, created by the admin to allow a new side plot and an interesting group of humanoid-creatures. This is a very special species group that can only be bought (10,000 galleons) or won on the Wheel of Magic and Luck. These characters have the likelihood of being very, very powerful. Of course, it's very important that people follow the general roleplaying etiquette guidelines when playing these characters.

Dragonbloods are humanoids chosen by the gods to carry the dragon line with them. They look human, and can be magical but don't have to be.Yes, you can create a muggle dragonblood. Special powers this group have include the ability to control dragons with higher levels of power. Also, dragons pose no threat to them and moreover they are able to transform into dragons at any time once they aquire the skill.

This can be dangerous as well as amazing, many people attempt to sell parts of dragons for a profit, and if found out the human may well be kidnapped for scientific or even more devious reasons. There are so many possibilities. Due to the nature of this gift, anyone imbued with the power of the dragons has an extended lifespan, they are not immortal but they may live to be much older than an average human, and older than a wizard or witch.

LAWS REGARDING DRAGONBLOODS

Due to their incredible abilities, Dragonbloods are required to sign the Ministry's Magical Security Register. Characters failing to do this may suffer in character consequences.

RESTRICTIONS

The current Dragonblood cap is ten (10) due to the rareness of the species.
You must ether create a new character, or re-write an existing character to use this species. You must get admin permission for a re-write and it must be checked to make sure it works.
Please note that due to the nature of this species only ONE Dragonblood is available per OOC person.
You cannot mix this species with another, for example there is no such thing as a half dragonblood half vampire or half werewolf. Being a dragonblood makes it impossible to become any other supernatural creature. You are immune to every other species for the rest of your extended life.

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
The Treehouse Hogwarts Online School Infinite Arms Relashio Insurrection Shine WeCode The Beginning Fate Static Hogwarts Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Bombarda Maxima From the Ashes Firenze Academy and we run. Ravenclaw Pride War is Brewing Finite Incantatem RPG-Directory Age of Heroes Echoes of Earth Angels and Legions Demon Realm  Shadowplay! Salvio Hexia Sunrise to Sunset Age of Aquarius Gods & Monsters feeling electric 

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.